Cup Final pubs and who's sitting where thread.

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Perryashburtongroves

Cup Final pubs and who's sitting where thread.

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Right, I've started the bloody thread. The club have just announced the process for purchasing tickets and it's the same as previous years. If you've got a ticket, share whereabouts you're going to be and then we can see who's near each other and who needs to be avoided! Anyway, best of luck to all in the hunt for tickets.
We are pleased to announce the ticket sales process for the Emirates FA Cup final against Chelsea on Saturday, May 27, 2017 (kick-off 5.30pm).
We have been advised by the Football Association that we are due to receive an allocation of approximately 28,000 tickets for the match.
This figure is about 3,000 more than we received for the 2015 cup final.
Tickets are priced at £115 (extremely limited), £85, £65 and £45 (limited). Concessions will be available to Juniors (16 years and under) and Senior Citizens (over 65) at a £10 discount off the advertised price. Booking fees will apply.
The match is strictly all ticket and due to the expected levels of demand for this match, the following process will be implemented. This is the same as our two recent FA Cup final matches.
Any current Away Scheme (away season ticket subscription) or current Platinum/Gold Member is guaranteed a ticket if a Member has attended THREE OR MORE away fixtures over the last two full consecutive seasons. This dates from August 19, 2014 – April 17, 2017. All fans in these categories will be guaranteed one ticket per membership, as long as the tickets are purchased between 10am on Wednesday, May 3, 2017 and 11am on Friday, May 5, 2017
Any current Platinum and Gold Members who have attended TWO OR LESS away fixtures over the last two full consecutive seasons, will be able to register an interest in purchasing a ticket by completing an online registration between 10am on Tuesday, May 2, 2017 until 11am on Friday, May 5, 2017. This is unfortunately not a guarantee of a ticket. If the Club receives more registrations than tickets available, a random ballot will be held.
Given the high demand, it is inevitable that Members outside the above groups will regrettably not have access to tickets for the fixture.
We can confirm that we have been allocated the East section of Wembley Stadium for the match. This is the same end as we had for the semi-final victory over Manchester City. We are also pleased to say the team will be wearing our home red and white kit for this match.
For full details regarding match tickets and the application process, please click here
Further general information will be released via Arsenal.com in the build-up to the Emirates FA Cup final, including details of a possible screening of the match at Emirates Stadium.
Copyright 2017 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to http://www.arsenal.com as the source

Read more at http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archiv ... ZXBIAPl.99

Allgunsblazin

Re: Cup Final info and who's sitting where

Post by Allgunsblazin »

In other words, unless you are Platinum or Gold and an Away member with 3 down to 2 Away games you have no fucking chance of a ticket!.... :banghead:

Back in 79 I was cutting corners off of programmes and queued yes fucking queued for a ticket, come rain or shine..
Honestly now I know how support is so divisive, the haves and the have nots....

Not to worry, if you have to invest over 2 and 3 grand or whatever it is now for a Cup Final ticket then I shall sit comfortably with my tinnies and scotch eggs sausage rolls and enjoy!..... :lol: :lol: :barscarf:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Allgunsblazin wrote:In other words, unless you are Platinum or Gold and an Away member with 3 down to 2 Away games you have no fucking chance of a ticket!.... :banghead:

Back in 79 I was cutting corners off of programmes and queued yes fucking queued for a ticket, come rain or shine..

Not to worry, if you have to invest over 2 and 3 grand or whatever it is now for a Cup Final ticket then I shall sit comfortably with my tinnies and scotch eggs sausage rolls and enjoy!..... :lol: :lol: :barscarf:
Tell me more about these scotch egg sausage rolls, I like the sound of them.

Midz

Post by Midz »

Saw a site selling tickets for approx £600 each in the VIP seats behind the goal (Arsenal end) so I guess I should learn more about the scotch eggs too. :barscarf:

Herd

Post by Herd »

I have 2 season tickets but only 1 with 2 away credits the other 1 so Im fooked too !

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

StuartL wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:In other words, unless you are Platinum or Gold and an Away member with 3 down to 2 Away games you have no fucking chance of a ticket!.... :banghead:

The highlight of Cup Final Day..... 8)
Big feckin chunk of cheddar too!.... :lol:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
StuartL wrote:

And a fridge full of decent Lager,a bottle of Jura,and 2 or 3 good Gooner mates. :barscarf:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:
StuartL wrote:

And a fridge full of decent Lager,a bottle of Jura,and 2 or 3 good Gooner mates. :barscarf:
Exactimundo my old Egg chaser lol!..
Did you see the cost of a ticket :shock: :shock: add travel and a keg or too then you are into over fecking draft.... 8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
StuartL wrote:

Don't forget Crisps! You gotta have crisps ! :D :barscarf:

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Not going and probably won't even be watching, but I do know that the fraudulent old *word censored* will be sitting on his arse doing fuck all while the Chavs rack up a record score, only getting up to flap his arms and berate the fourth official :cussing:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:
StuartL wrote:

And feckin huge salted peanuts!.... :lol:

Don't forget Crisps! You gotta have crisps ! :D :barscarf:

gp543

Post by gp543 »

Leyton Gooner wrote:Not going and probably won't even be watching, but I do know that the fraudulent old *word censored* will be sitting on his arse doing fuck all while the Chavs rack up a record score, only getting up to flap his arms and berate the fourth official :cussing:
This is hilarious. Pretending to not watch a CUP FINAL because you want a change in manager and want to impress strangers on an Internet forum. Behave.

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

gp543 wrote:
Leyton Gooner wrote:Not going and probably won't even be watching, but I do know that the fraudulent old *word censored* will be sitting on his arse doing fuck all while the Chavs rack up a record score, only getting up to flap his arms and berate the fourth official :cussing:
This is hilarious. Pretending to not watch a CUP FINAL because you want a change in manager and want to impress strangers on an Internet forum. Behave.
Yeah sure that's exactly what I'm doing, hope everyone is suitably impressed :roll: Even if I wanted to watch it I'll be finishing a game of cricket for the first half at least

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

I'm done. Block 111, row 42. It seems to have a good view of the pitch so God help me.

Herd

Post by Herd »

I've registered but only have 2 credits on 1 and 1 on another ,sweating for a week or more !~