Cup Final pubs and who's sitting where thread.

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Eboue-Why?

Re: Cup Final pubs and who's sitting where thread.

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Can't believe nobody's set up a Cup Final Ticket Request thread yet?!

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Six FA Cup finals I've been there with my dad and brother.

This time I'll be sitting at home getting bollocksed watching it with them instead - entirely by choice.

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Eboue-Why? wrote:Can't believe nobody's set up a Cup Final Ticket Request thread yet?!
Why would they? The onlinegooner forum gave out 100 free tickets to the top 100 posters, so everyone who wanted one got one. :barscarf:

Ah, did you not get the pm? :shock:

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

g88ner wrote:
Eboue-Why? wrote:Can't believe nobody's set up a Cup Final Ticket Request thread yet?!
Why would they? The onlinegooner forum gave out 100 free tickets to the top 100 posters, so everyone who wanted one got one. :barscarf:

:D

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Wouldn't it send the greatest message in football history if we boycotted attending the final?
We're going to get murdered anyway and wish we weren't there!!
Not going to happen but just a thought from a pished idealist

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Block93 wrote:Could be right about lack of enthusiasm - logged on at 9.55am on Monday, in virtual waiting room only 5 minutes, got my two £85 tickets near front of upper tier on the side - I had to wait over an hour in the waiting room for the semi-final tickets......got £73 each for my Man U tickets on the Exchange so almost a swap.

Ballot success seems random, mates got 3/5, 0/5, 1/3 ....

Sandbanks is expensive because of the view and a great beach, but it is the dullest place, mind you if you own a harbour-front house you've probably got an endless supply of high-quality totty coming and going, so you don't really notice. .
still shit weather most of the year.....

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Eboue-Why? wrote:
g88ner wrote:

:D
Anyway as I'm a generous chap and given my pair to my young relatives I will use a tkt if you have a spare!!

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

northbank123 wrote:Six FA Cup finals I've been there with my dad and brother.

This time I'll be sitting at home getting bollocksed watching it with them instead - entirely by choice.
I've attended 7 (plus the 93 replay)
Won 6,just the dippers 1-2 defeat that still hurts as we mullered them but apparently possession, chances and expected goals rules hadn't yet been brought into the game.

93 - Sheffield Wednesday + replay
98 - Newcastle
01- Dippers
02 - Chelsea
03 -Saints
14 - Hull
15 Villa

Right now I feel flat with little interest in a cup final,how sad is that ?

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

StuartL wrote:
northbank123 wrote:Six FA Cup finals I've been there with my dad and brother.

I've attended 7 (plus the 93 replay)
Won 6,just the dippers 1-2 defeat that still hurts as we mullered them but apparently possession, chances and expected goals rules hadn't yet been brought into the game.

93 - Sheffield Wednesday + replay
98 - Newcastle
01- Dippers
02 - Chelsea
03 -Saints
14 - Hull
15 Villa

Right now I feel flat with little interest in a cup final,how sad is that ?
Couldn't do Villa final and 93 was bit before my time - did go to the United final though where we robbed them blind in the pissing rain.

Literally took me less than five seconds to decide that I had no interest in chucking away time and money going to see this lot lose to Chelsea at Wembley.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

g88ner wrote:

Apparently there's still 99 left! :D

Herd

Post by Herd »

Ive been to all finals except the last 2 since the 70's and I'm avoiding this one too , there are still tickets left from Arsenal ,people I know were invited on Friday . All in the 500's but there !

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Herd wrote:Ive been to all finals except the last 2 since the 70's and I'm avoiding this one too , there are still tickets left from Arsenal ,people I know were invited on Friday . All in the 500's but there !
Well if you hear of a spare Herdy me Old China you know where to find me!!

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

I'm planning to drink myself stupid before this shit show. Hopefully then, I'll be too pissed to remember any of it and too numb to feel the misery of the thrashing.

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

arseofacrow wrote:
Herd wrote:Anyone from here going to be in the Christchurch Bournemouth area to watch this ?

I'm thinking the Iford Bridge which is 5 mins drive from my mums house where I shall be with wife n Boy !
BournemouthRed from here?
or Harry Redknapp will be around.

:barscarf:

I was a Bournemouth resident for 9 years, came to my senses and moved back to London. All I have are the mental scars and the username to show for it.

Funnily enough, I owned a house right by the iford bridge. Llallana's parents live their too. Funny old world innit

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

Literally have no idea where we are drinking before the game. Been putting more effort into how to get back to south east London sharpish after we get tanked 4-0