Southampton (A) | PL | Wed 10 May 19:45

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
g88ner

Re: Southampton (A) | PL | Wed 10 May 19:45

Post by g88ner »

flash gunner wrote:Think reaching the top 4 this season could be his greatest achievement
:lol:

I think john cross wrote something along those lines after the game :oops:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Retro Gunner wrote:
g88ner wrote:Got to be happy with that! :barscarf: not won at Southampton for years so great to see us pick up the 3 points. Closing in on Liverpool now... IF we can beat Stoke (a) then pressure definitely on Liverpool away at West Ham!

Obviously, still a long shot to sneak 4th place but it's looking possible. Also, a few wins on the bounce before the cup final is always welcome too! 8)

Cor yeah, wouldn't it be wonderful, eh ? Just imagine, top 4 and the akb will herald it as the achievement of all time and the fence sitters will tell us that he deserves another chance. Justification for a further two years, if not four. I can't wait.

And just think, if those "wins on the bounce" do lead to a Cup Final victory, well Our Dear Leader can surely dine out on that for another decade. Joy of joys.....I can hardly contain myself.

Move over SteveO and Rodders, I wanna join the party.
Welcome to the club retro 8)

augie

Post by augie »

If that poxy, senile, arrogant c.unting French manager gets top 4 again this season, I will cut my own rocks off :evil: :evil: :evil:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Well I say chaps, how churlish! We had a jolly good old win for the London Arsenal and are bally well in with a good chance of the old top 4 shenanigans! Huzzah! :barscarf:

SteveO - you utter guttersnipe, sing me a round of your song, there's a good chap! :barscarf: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:If that poxy, senile, arrogant c.unting French manager gets top 4 again this season, I will cut my own rocks off :evil: :evil: :evil:
Kiss your rocks bye bye, buddy.... :|

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
augie wrote:If that poxy, senile, arrogant c.unting French manager gets top 4 again this season, I will cut my own rocks off :evil: :evil: :evil:
Kiss your rocks bye bye, buddy.... :|
Hope you enjoyed them augie. Top 4 will confirm him staying liverpool are wobbling and our players are enjoying the warmer weather and lack of pressure

DB10GOONER

Re: Southampton vs Arsenal 0-2 Review

Post by DB10GOONER »

Welcome to the forum. Please check if there is already a thread before starting a new one. Merged. :wink:

Swale_Gooner1985

Post by Swale_Gooner1985 »

There seems to be a pattern emerging in the match threads on here, which is quite frankly quite repetitive and boring.
  • People spend a couple of days saying how we don't stand a hope in hell's chance of winning

Then carry on posting while the game is on, which I find strange to be honest

Moan, moan, moan all the while we haven't scored

We do score, win and then people say it was lucky
:blah:

augie

Post by augie »

Swale_Gooner1985 wrote:There seems to be a pattern emerging in the match threads on here, which is quite frankly quite repetitive and boring.
  • People spend a couple of days saying how we don't stand a hope in hell's chance of winning

It's funny cos you only be been back here for a few weeks now, so dunno how can you call it repetitive ?

Btw it isn't anywhere near as boring as wenger apologists crawling out from under the stones when they suspect glory might be coming our way :roll: I long for the day when he fcuks off, and it will be made all the sweeter for me if he takes with him all those knobs that have blindly supported him for the past few years

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Swale_Gooner1985 wrote:There seems to be a pattern emerging in the match threads on here, which is quite frankly quite repetitive and boring.

As augie said only as boring as Wenger 'apologists' :D coming on here when we win and stating their views as facts and strangely being absent when we were getting stuffed left right and centre

Swale_Gooner1985

augie wrote:

It's funny cos you only be been back here for a few weeks now, so dunno how can you call it repetitive ?

Btw it isn't anywhere near as boring as wenger apologists crawling out from under the stones when they suspect glory might be coming our way :roll: I long for the day when he fcuks off, and it will be made all the sweeter for me if he takes with him all those knobs that have blindly supported him for the past few years
Which means I've probably seen the run up and aftermath of around 5/6 games...so if the same thing happens on here every time, which it has...that's repetitive, is it not?

Secondly, what are you talking about? Crawled out when glory is suspected? I've not been here for about 4 years or more...which included two FA Cup wins...would I have not come back then? No, wait until we are out of the top four with 3 games to go to come back and gloat about Wenger. Doesn't really work does it mate.

Just because someone is a fan of Wenger do you think that when he goes, those people will follow him to where he goes or just stop supporting Arsenal? You can support Arsenal and Wenger you know, the two aren't exclusive or rivals of any kind

Swale_Gooner1985

flash gunner wrote:

As augie said only as boring as Wenger 'apologists' :D coming on here when we win and stating their views as facts and strangely being absent when we were getting stuffed left right and centre
You do know I hadn't posted on here for about 5 years before the last few weeks? I haven't chosen to come back and post because we've won 4 games out of 5...I'd have probably chosen one of the FA cup wins if I was going to do that, no?

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Swale_Gooner1985 wrote:
flash gunner wrote:

You do know I hadn't posted on here for about 5 years before the last few weeks? I haven't chosen to come back and post because we've won 4 games out of 5...I'd have probably chosen one of the FA cup wins if I was going to do that, no?
One of the FA Cup wins? Which one Sutton or Lincoln? :?

Swale_Gooner1985

flash gunner wrote:
Swale_Gooner1985 wrote:
flash gunner wrote:

I really hope you're not that stupid? Surely that's a joke :shock: :D

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Swale_Gooner1985 wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
Swale_Gooner1985 wrote:
flash gunner wrote:

I really hope you're not that stupid? Surely that's a joke :shock: :D
oh Preston then? :shock: