Southampton (A) | PL | Wed 10 May 19:45

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Perryashburtongroves

Re: Southampton (A) | PL | Wed 10 May 19:45

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Oh fuck off Wanker. Just fucking sit down you bell-end.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

I will bet that Rodders and SteveO are out shopping for some special bath salts as we speak...
I have a feeling they will be sharing a jacuzzi and a nice bottle of red come 'Virtual trophy Sunday'!! :cheers:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

TeeCee wrote:
I will bet that Rodders and SteveO are out shopping for some special bath salts as we speak...
I have a feeling they will be sharing a jacuzzi and a nice bottle of red come 'Virtual trophy Sunday'!! :cheers:
I reckon they will have the Athens tour books out 8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

TeeCee wrote:
Just got in from Yoga guys how we doin? :?
6-0 up mate, fucking awesome display with Ramsey looking world class...........**

**Dire turgid tip tap shit mate. Top 4? Not worth mid-table even! :banghead:
I might have believed the 6 - 0 up mate, but when you mentioned Ramsey Hollywood Flicks cuntt I knew you were joshing. :lol: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

TeeCee wrote:
I thought it only came (pun intended :wink: ) in white!!! :shock: :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:Oh fuck off Wanker. Just fucking sit down you bell-end.
It's not even on 5LIVE and they have No Game....mind you sounds like good job....

Don't tell me let me gueeeeeeessssssss.... :rubchin: :rubchin: :rubchin:

Wenge ris either flapping his arms about or moaning to the 4th Official.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

SteveO will bring the fizz, Rodders will supply the jizz :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Sean

Post by Sean »

Another win for The Old Fraud's VT run :roll:

The game settled after a lively first few minutes from Southampton. We had our standard ineffective passing around in front of them, whilst Southampton made slightly more dangerous attempts to attack, with possession deep in our half. A decent cure for insomnia.

It was disappointing to hear that 'He's won more than you' song about TOF. It would have been a perfect opportunity to remind him that his time is almost up, with just three weeks left on his contract.

We were then able to attack further up the pitch, but were then vulnerable to the counter-attack as we usually are - Probably a deliberate tactic from Southampton, who tried to exploit that. We were not troubling Forster much though in the first half.

It was like a total dead rubber, you'd never think that we were desperately chasing the glorious VT to ensure that TOF remains at our club as dictator-for-life; shooting at every opportunity, forcing ourselves on the game. TOF has been known to abandon his lofty and delusional 'principles' - even been desperate enough to shout instructions to players - and grind out results that led to our heroic clinching of the VT at The Hawthorns and St James' Park in years past.

Southampton had a few more good chances on the counter, that they could not put away. Our defence being pulled apart and relying on luck as usual. The opposition did the tried and tested way of neutralizing us by getting back in numbers and snuffing out our ponderous 'attacks'. TOF assuming his natural position of being hunched over in his seat, clutching himself, having minimal input on proceedings. It was a shame that Chamberlain was injured and had to come off. Cech made a good save from Redmond's shot, whilst we labour to even have a shot ourselves. Dull stuff.

More of the same tediousness in the second half, until Ozil and Sanchez (FUCKING PAY HIM!) combined on a breakaway to finally score; Sanchez's turn mugging off two Southampton defenders in the process. The VT is surely coming home; TOF's 'greatest achievement ever'!

We could pass the ball around as much as we liked after that, seeing as it's a great time-wasting measure. I'd think that this shit, never-ending 'Barca-lite Project' is even worse than the failed Project Youth.

I was surprised we had the nous to start time-wasting, to hold on to the one goal lead. I was also surprised that the pre-ordained Giroud for Welbeck substitution came ten minutes later than usual. Sanchez's good cross and Ramsey's header leading to Supersub Giroud's headed goal for 2-0 to finally kill the game and help out his spiritual father, TOF.

WENGER OUT :censored:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

The ultimate wet dream of a match day six experience in Pireus lives on.......I'm off for a little "me time"

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

TeeCee wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

SteveO will bring the fizz, Rodders will supply the jizz :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
:rubchin: :idea:

Fizzy & Jizzy sounds like a Double Act ! :lol:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Got to be happy with that! :barscarf: not won at Southampton for years so great to see us pick up the 3 points. Closing in on Liverpool now... IF we can beat Stoke (a) then pressure definitely on Liverpool away at West Ham!

Obviously, still a long shot to sneak 4th place but it's looking possible. Also, a few wins on the bounce before the cup final is always welcome too! 8)

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

SteveO 35 wrote:The ultimate wet dream of a match day six experience in Pireus lives on.......I'm off for a little "me time"

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
As sure as night follows day..and we get rimmed in the last 16..

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

we're on the march with arsey's army, we're all going to finish fifth :barscarf:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Sean wrote:Another win for The Old Fraud's VT run :roll:

The game settled after a lively first few minutes from Southampton. We had our standard ineffective passing around in front of them, whilst Southampton made slightly more dangerous attempts to attack, with possession deep in our half. A decent cure for insomnia.

It was disappointing to hear that 'He's won more than you' song about TOF. It would have been a perfect opportunity to remind him that his time is almost up, with just three weeks left on his contract.

We were then able to attack further up the pitch, but were then vulnerable to the counter-attack as we usually are - Probably a deliberate tactic from Southampton, who tried to exploit that. We were not troubling Forster much though in the first half.

It was like a total dead rubber, you'd never think that we were desperately chasing the glorious VT to ensure that TOF remains at our club as dictator-for-life; shooting at every opportunity, forcing ourselves on the game. TOF has been known to abandon his lofty and delusional 'principles' - even been desperate enough to shout instructions to players - and grind out results that led to our heroic clinching of the VT at The Hawthorns and St James' Park in years past.

Southampton had a few more good chances on the counter, that they could not put away. Our defence being pulled apart and relying on luck as usual. The opposition did the tried and tested way of neutralizing us by getting back in numbers and snuffing out our ponderous 'attacks'. TOF assuming his natural position of being hunched over in his seat, clutching himself, having minimal input on proceedings. It was a shame that Chamberlain was injured and had to come off. Cech made a good save from Redmond's shot, whilst we labour to even have a shot ourselves. Dull stuff.

More of the same tediousness in the second half, until Ozil and Sanchez (FUCKING PAY HIM!) combined on a breakaway to finally score; Sanchez's turn mugging off two Southampton defenders in the process. The VT is surely coming home; TOF's 'greatest achievement ever'!

We could pass the ball around as much as we liked after that, seeing as it's a great time-wasting measure. I'd think that this shit, never-ending 'Barca-lite Project' is even worse than the failed Project Youth.

I was surprised we had the nous to start time-wasting, to hold on to the one goal lead. I was also surprised that the pre-ordained Giroud for Welbeck substitution came ten minutes later than usual. Sanchez's good cross and Ramsey's header leading to Supersub Giroud's headed goal for 2-0 to finally kill the game and help out his spiritual father, TOF.

WENGER OUT :censored:
Agree with pretty much all of that mate. Of course the alternative spin will be:

People said he couldn't beat Maureen. People said he couldn't beat Southampton. People said he couldn't beat Stoke. People called into question "our character and mental strength" and still we bounced back to grab 4th place against all odds

The fact that Maureen played his stiffs and deemed the game against Celta Vigo more important, and that the rest were on their holidays will be lost on Patrick Barclay, John Cross and the luvvie brigade who will be out to crush all your dreams about TO1AW leaving. Graeme Souness will surely be declaring this "Wenger's greatest ever achievement" since his last greatest ever achievement of finishing in the top 4 in 2012

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

For me, this truly is the 'next level' that Wenger was talking about and let me tell you, this is fucking heaven. Sign me up for ST renewals for life!!