Southampton (A) | PL | Wed 10 May 19:45

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Swale_Gooner1985

Re: Southampton (A) | PL | Wed 10 May 19:45

Post by Swale_Gooner1985 »

Not quite what I was thinking but now you mention it that was a superb performance!!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

flash gunner wrote:
Swale_Gooner1985 wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
Swale_Gooner1985 wrote:
flash gunner wrote:

As augie said only as boring as Wenger 'apologists' :D coming on here when we win and stating their views as facts and strangely being absent when we were getting stuffed left right and centre
You do know I hadn't posted on here for about 5 years before the last few weeks? I haven't chosen to come back and post because we've won 4 games out of 5...I'd have probably chosen one of the FA cup wins if I was going to do that, no?
One of the FA Cup wins? Which one Sutton or Lincoln? :?
I really hope you're not that stupid? Surely that's a joke :shock: :D
oh Preston then? :shock:

:lol: :lol:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Swale_Gooner1985 wrote:Not quite what I was thinking but now you mention it that was a superb performance!!
Now who's joking :lol:

Swale_Gooner1985

Post by Swale_Gooner1985 »

flash gunner wrote:
Swale_Gooner1985 wrote:Not quite what I was thinking but now you mention it that was a superb performance!!
Now who's joking :lol:
That performance was right up there with the worst this season wasn't it. Got away with that one big time!!

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

Swale_Gooner1985 wrote:
augie wrote:
Swale_Gooner1985 wrote:There seems to be a pattern emerging in the match threads on here, which is quite frankly quite repetitive and boring.
  • People spend a couple of days saying how we don't stand a hope in hell's chance of winning

Then carry on posting while the game is on, which I find strange to be honest

Moan, moan, moan all the while we haven't scored

We do score, win and then people say it was lucky
:blah:

It's funny cos you only be been back here for a few weeks now, so dunno how can you call it repetitive ?

Btw it isn't anywhere near as boring as wenger apologists crawling out from under the stones when they suspect glory might be coming our way :roll: I long for the day when he fcuks off, and it will be made all the sweeter for me if he takes with him all those knobs that have blindly supported him for the past few years
Which means I've probably seen the run up and aftermath of around 5/6 games...so if the same thing happens on here every time, which it has...that's repetitive, is it not?

Secondly, what are you talking about? Crawled out when glory is suspected? I've not been here for about 4 years or more...which included two FA Cup wins...would I have not come back then? No, wait until we are out of the top four with 3 games to go to come back and gloat about Wenger. Doesn't really work does it mate.

Just because someone is a fan of Wenger do you think that when he goes, those people will follow him to where he goes or just stop supporting Arsenal? You can support Arsenal and Wenger you know, the two aren't exclusive or rivals of any kind

Either will be fine.