Southampton (A) | PL | Wed 10 May 19:45

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Allgunsblazin

Re: Southampton (A) | PL | Wed 10 May 19:45

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Thought I could hear celebrations on here, told ya our leader :blah: :blah: :blah: would smash Soton, incredible manager, director of football can fuck off too, Arsene FC is on its way to the 4th Place Trophy.... :barscarf:

Dicko

Post by Dicko »

Allgunsblazin wrote:Thought I could hear celebrations on here, told ya our leader :blah: :blah: :blah: would smash Soton, incredible manager, director of football can fuck off too, Arsene FC is on its way to the 4th Place Trophy.... :barscarf:
We're on our way :barscarf:

:banghead:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

falkirk goon wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:The ultimate wet dream of a match day six experience in Pireus lives on.......I'm off for a little "me time"

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
As sure as night follows day..and we get rimmed in the last 16..
Barca or Bayern - the suspense is killing me! Oh how I look forward to that February night of defensive naivety at its best.........of course if by some miracle we get there and win the group we'll face someone really easy like Monaco or AC Milan

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Dicko

Post by Dicko »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Perryashburtongroves wrote:Oh fuck off Wanker. Just fucking sit down you bell-end.
It's not even on 5LIVE and they have No Game....mind you sounds like good job....

Don't tell me let me gueeeeeeessssssss.... :rubchin: :rubchin: :rubchin:

Wenge ris either flapping his arms about or moaning to the 4th Official.
Are you Basilisagooner's dad who was moaning about it not being on 5live! I had Arsenal player on and that Sanchez goal I was starting to give my son a high five before it was even in. As for the Giroud one it had cut out by then and Basilisagooner had said it wasn't working for her dad so putting a mockers on my listen!

NickF

Post by NickF »

Ozil summed it up for me. Strolls over to take a corner, the ball is kicked towards him and hits him in the back. He just ignores the ball and carries on strolling until a saints player kicks the ball towards him.

And yet the fans sing his name even though his is the epitome of what is wrong with our club.

While I'm at it, what is the point of Welbeck? He is shit but the way his name is sung you would think he is Messi.

topps45

Southampton vs Arsenal 0-2 Review

Post by topps45 »

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Re: Southampton vs Arsenal 0-2 Review

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Didn't watch or follow, just saw that "we" won 2-0, but here is my very accurate review anyway...

They were shite, we were shite, game was a great big pile of shite, reflecting the manager and most of the players :barscarf:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

g88ner wrote:Got to be happy with that! :barscarf: not won at Southampton for years so great to see us pick up the 3 points. Closing in on Liverpool now... IF we can beat Stoke (a) then pressure definitely on Liverpool away at West Ham!

Obviously, still a long shot to sneak 4th place but it's looking possible. Also, a few wins on the bounce before the cup final is always welcome too! 8)

Cor yeah, wouldn't it be wonderful, eh ? Just imagine, top 4 and the akb will herald it as the achievement of all time and the fence sitters will tell us that he deserves another chance. Justification for a further two years, if not four. I can't wait.

And just think, if those "wins on the bounce" do lead to a Cup Final victory, well Our Dear Leader can surely dine out on that for another decade. Joy of joys.....I can hardly contain myself.

Move over SteveO and Rodders, I wanna join the party.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Didn't see the match but i'm guessing it was the usual insipid shite, with a couple of goals thrown in, bloody typical and there were those who were doubting his deal with Lucifer would kick in this season, how many times have we seen it? Somehow he manages to end the season 'well' enough to justify his continued existence to his adoring masses and the board no matter how bad things have been. :roll:

What's worrying is i don't have any feelings in my water yet, usually that's a sign we're on a guaranteed loss but not even a twitch when i think about the Orcs.... :banghead:

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

We still have to beat Stoke away and even then will be a point behind Liverpool, City have Leicester at home and are already 3 points ahead, it is still unlikely we'll get top 4.

Wilson

Post by Wilson »

This is the end of season run of results with nothing to realistically play for, which gives false hope of a new dawn leading into next season.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

It's ten days since the humiliation at the swamp but apparently we have recovered...All is rosy again ..The deal with the devil is done and it is sending tremors across Europe...I imagine it was the first question on the Real Madrid player's lips as they left the pitch at full time last night. " Did Arsenal win? Is the VT still on for them? ?"

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Think reaching the top 4 this season could be his greatest achievement

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

Wilson wrote:This is the end of season run of results with nothing to realistically play for, which gives false hope of a new dawn leading into next season.

Ah yes Wilson, you know that and I know that, but the fawning hordes that worship at the alter of the Supreme Fraud, just know that next season will be different. After all, this wretched season was the player's fault, the board's fault, the 4th official's fault, the groundsman's fault, the fault of all those nasty counter attacking teams that aren't so worried about possession stats....in fact, the fault of anyone and anything, except Our Dear Leader.

Don't worry my friend, Arsene deserves our respect, just think of all he's selflessly done for us and he's earned another chance. Next season will be different, he'll spend big this Summer on top, top quality (unless there's no one available that's better than the stellar array of talent already in the squad) and he'll March us to glory....especially if we can fluke a couple of cup draws against non league opposition again.

I mean Wilson, it's not as though we've seen all this before is it......is it ????

Wake me when it's over zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

How dare you mock our leader he is our reason d'etre, reason to be for you tosseurs!
Just because Le opposition have packed zer cases for Le beach, we carry on regarde and get ze magnifique 4th Place Trophy.... :blah: :blah: :blah: :barscarf: