Stoke City (A) | PL | Sat 13 May 17:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SteveO 35

Re: Stoke City (A) | PL | Sat 13 May 17:30

Post by SteveO 35 »

postmanPat91 wrote:What I absolutely could not stand yesterday, was the snide, condescending remarks made by the commentators towards the fans

"Shows the difference between those who actually go to the games and those who hire planes"

"First they want him out, now they're singing his praises"

"Arsene has steered the club fantastically over the last 20 years, not good enough for them obviously"

Please shut the fuck up :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Imagine what will be said should we end up 4th and by some miracle win the FA Cup. "Wenger's greatest ever achievement" could be just a matter of weeks away !

postmanPat91

Post by postmanPat91 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
postmanPat91 wrote:What I absolutely could not stand yesterday, was the snide, condescending remarks made by the commentators towards the fans

"Shows the difference between those who actually go to the games and those who hire planes"

"Arsene has steered the club fantastically over the last 20 years, not good enough for them obviously"

Imagine what will be said should we end up 4th and by some miracle win the FA Cup. "Wenger's greatest ever achievement" could be just a matter of weeks away !
After the Victims win today, Wenger would have to be Satan himself to pull off a Top 4 finish now... which is why I firmly believe it will still happen 8) :wink:

Clash

Post by Clash »

postmanPat91 wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

After the Victims win today, Wenger would have to be Satan himself to pull off a Top 4 finish now... which is why I firmly believe it will still happen 8) :wink:
Haha :D :D