Stoke City (A) | PL | Sat 13 May 17:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Sean

Stoke City (A) | PL | Sat 13 May 17:30

Post by Sean »

Up next. Will they give us the usual brownholing at the Britannia, or will the The Stoke Three reappear and inspire us to victory and help claim 'the greatest VT yet', whilst telling The Old Fraud where to go? :barscarf:

Two shite sides; shite game 8)

blair207

Re: Stoke City (A) | PL | Sat 13 May 17:30

Post by blair207 »

If we were to win this one and go on to get 4th it would be the greatest 4th place ever. We are now playing teams with nothing to play for. Anything could happen.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

We're this game plus a Liverpool slip up at West Ham away from "There's Only One Arsene Wenger" being sung at the Emirates next week

I've had a few AKBs in my ribs tonight so if you think they've all disappeared think again!

If we go 1-0 up against Sunderland and it pushes us into the top 4 I guarantee that song will be sung.

We're going to scrape a win against these fuckers and keep the wet dream alive

falkirk goon

ORCS (A) Top 4 Trophy, Sat 13th May 1730

Post by falkirk goon »

We never win here :rubchin: le bulbeye is chasing down top4 against all odds..whats the chances :rubchin:

Retro Gunner

Re: ORCS (A) Top 4 Trophy, Sat 13th May 1730

Post by Retro Gunner »

falkirk goon wrote:We never win here :rubchin: le bulbeye is chasing down top4 against all odds..whats the chances :rubchin:

You know the answer to that don't you.....and so do I. :suicide:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

I started another thread on this pile of shite game..it was a leetle later than thees one..a leetle jaydeed pheeeseecleey perhaps..we never win at this lot.. :rubchin: le bulbeye and his assortment of fairies have top4 in view though :rubchin: we couldn't could we :oops: you just know we will :barscarf: as SteveO says his name will be sung loud and proud v the relegated mackems.. :bar_b_q:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

falkirk goon wrote:I started another thread on this pile of shite game..it was a leetle later than thees one..a leetle jaydeed pheeeseecleey perhaps..we never win at this lot.. :rubchin: le bulbeye and his assortment of fairies have top4 in view though :rubchin: we couldn't could we :oops: you just know we will :barscarf: as SteveO says his name will be sung loud and proud v the relegated mackems.. :bar_b_q:
We are going to get there...I just know it. Of course Liverpool..bigger chokers than us. And Wenger's lot...this is their thing, this is where they come into their own..if we were in the title hunt we would be dropping points here there & everywhere. But 4th...this is where we shine.We are in for the worst 2 weeks imaginable, with the AKB's the fence sitters on here and even the media ramming this down our throats. I feel like screaming...IT IS NOT A FUCKING TROPHY!!! And we cannot & DO NOT compete in CL.

This is the true genius of the man, that he has convinced so many seemingly intelligent people into buying into this. It's absolutely sickening.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

3 points here followed by the hammers taking something from the victims and it's all round mine for the mother of all jacuzzi parties.

SteveO has kindly agreed to do the catering and all he asks is that you BYOL (bring your own lube) and leave your inhibitions at the door.

I predict he signs the extension in the centre circle as we parade the VT around the ground after destroying Everton on the final day.

Oh ye of little faith and shame on me for putting the Barry White LP and bath bombs into storage but I've since made amends and those fuckers are primed and ready to go.

Wenger's greatest ever achievement, Rodders biggest ever ejaculation - what a time to be alive :barscarf:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Maybe...just maybe...he'll leave on a high. And surely reaching an FA Cup Final (even though suffering a bad loss) and achieving 4th place against almost insurmountable odds , must be considered a high. The "Arsene Wenger Double"...there is hope yet....

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

4-0 to us :barscarf: Top 4 here we come :barscarf: :barscarf:

It could be his greatest achievement

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

xisstential wrote:Maybe...just maybe...he'll leave on a high. And surely reaching an FA Cup Final (even though suffering a bad loss) and achieving 4th place against almost insurmountable odds , must be considered a high. The "Arsene Wenger Double"...there is hope yet....
I had that hope in 2014. Watching him celebrate the FA Cup win on the pitch with the players that day I convinced myself he would appreciate and accept that he had a great opportunity to go out on some kind of high with a trophy, and announce his retirement the next day... needless to say I was disappointed... :|

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

flash gunner wrote:4-0 to us :barscarf: Top 4 here we come :barscarf: :barscarf:

Mark Hughes hates Wenger, in fact everybody up there does. Maybe..just maybe........

Whatever happens they are not going to lie down for us.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

xisstential wrote:
flash gunner wrote:4-0 to us :barscarf: Top 4 here we come :barscarf: :barscarf:

Mark Hughes hates Wenger, in fact everybody up there does. Maybe..just maybe........

Whatever happens they are not going to lie down for us.
They are shite mate and not the kickers they used to be. The weather is warmer, even in Stoke, and the pressure is off....... Our bottlers wil batter them mate even Ozil will fancy this one

Jumpers For Goalposts

Post by Jumpers For Goalposts »

4th place and an FA Cup Final = the Ultimate Trophyless Double. So typical of Modern Arsenal to regard defeat as something to be proud of.

As the great Gary Player said "You didn't come 2nd - you lost!"

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Jumpers For Goalposts wrote:4th place and an FA Cup Final = the Ultimate Trophyless Double. So typical of Modern Arsenal to regard defeat as something to be proud of.

As the great Gary Player said "You didn't come 2nd - you lost!"
2nd...First Loser...3rd Second Loser...4th ..... Arsenal :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: