Stoke City (A) | PL | Sat 13 May 17:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: Stoke City (A) | PL | Sat 13 May 17:30

Post by rodders999 »

Midz wrote:Top interview Giroud & Holding.

All the London teams to win tomorrow please.

No fucking way do you mean that!

West Ham sure but fuck that other lot in their last game at the shit hole and fuck fat crooked Sam too.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Would love to rub Ozil's goal in the Ozil haters faces :lol: but it was all Sanchez to be fair. What a ball. Perfect weight distance everything on it. Ozil didn't even need to adjust his pace. Beautiful goal.

Sanchez has been shit for weeks and he was ropey at times today but his pass for Ozil and his own goal show what he can do. He has it all class skill pace strength guts everything and when he's on form he's world class.

Loved the fact Holding did the dirty Arnobbybitch c.unt. Divine retribution that he seems to have hurt the elbow he was swinging all afternoon. 8)

armchair

Post by armchair »

You do know Spurs are playing tomorrow don't ya?

UlsterGooner

Post by UlsterGooner »

armchair wrote:

tbf they are from Middlesex

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

As much as I detest Wenger and want him gone;

I fucking love beating the Mancs,

I fucking love being above them in the League, and

I fucking love beating the orcs.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Whenever we go to orcville we get rimmed/bullied it's usually a draw at best..top4 trophy in view :roll: we fucking ragdoll the inbred *word censored* :roll: and the hairflicker scored a brace..le bulbeye has done a deal I tell ya.. he's done a deal :censored:

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:Would love to rub Ozil's goal in the Ozil haters faces :lol: but it was all Sanchez to be fair. What a ball. Perfect weight distance everything on it. Ozil didn't even need to adjust his pace. Beautiful goal.

Sanchez has been shit for weeks and he was ropey at times today but his pass for Ozil and his own goal show what he can do. He has it all class skill pace strength guts everything and when he's on form he's world class.

Loved the fact Holding did the dirty Arnobbybitch c.unt. Divine retribution that he seems to have hurt the elbow he was swinging all afternoon. 8)

I remember reading an article a few months ago where it suggested that ozil and sanchez were uniting with their contract negotiations, but I did not believe a bit of it - however in the past 6 weeks or so, it seems to me that sanchez and ozil are buddies more than team-mates and I see them recognizing and acknowledging each other's contributions far more than any of the other players :o I know that they are a level or two above most players (3 or 4 levels above some :roll: ) and as a result they will probably look for each other more, but I am still surprised at their pallyness

markyp

Post by markyp »

brilliant display by wenger today tactics spot on,nothing to do with the players at all!!reckon we could still win the league,oh hang on!! absolutely perfect time to play stoke,a nothing game for them on a spring evening on a perfect pitch

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

On my way back from Stoke. I know it's been a shit season but that was a quality day out today. We're all havin a party!!

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

armchair wrote:

To be fair, Sp*rs have nothing to play for though other than a nice warm feeling. United could still pip us and Liverpool for 4th so i'd prefer a draw or Sp*rs win on this occasion.

I hate Sp*rs but im far more interested in what's best for Arsenal. I know many disagree but, personally, id rather finish 4th than 5th or 6th (although im not that fussed really). No point getting into that debate though; it's been done to death and most of us respect the different points of view. 8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Eboue-Why? wrote:On my way back from Stoke. I know it's been a shit season but that was a quality day out today. We're all havin a party!!

And so you should mate the support today was amazing - just as it always is away! :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

g88ner wrote:
armchair wrote:

To be fair, Sp*rs have nothing to play for though other than a nice warm feeling. United could still pip us and Liverpool for 4th so i'd prefer a draw or Sp*rs win on this occasion.

I hate Sp*rs but im far more interested in what's best for Arsenal. I know many disagree but, personally, id rather finish 4th than 5th or 6th (although im not that fussed really). No point getting into that debate though; it's been done to death and most of us respect the different points of view. 8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Highlights/Goals
phpBB [video]

Blood_Gooner

Post by Blood_Gooner »

g88ner wrote:
armchair wrote:

I see what u did here.
Cheeky stuff :D

armchair

Post by armchair »

Rob Holding is better than Cannavaro you know.

phpBB [video]