Stoke City (A) | PL | Sat 13 May 17:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Yankee_Gooner_Dandee

Re: Stoke City (A) | PL | Sat 13 May 17:30

Post by Yankee_Gooner_Dandee »

Love to beat those fucks. I am so impressed with Rob Holding. Good piece of business that was, as much as I despise Wenger, gotta admit that was a good purchase.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Eboue-Why? wrote:On my way back from Stoke. I know it's been a shit season but that was a quality day out today. We're all havin a party!!
All the money contributed..all the money spent ..all the desperation, the effort put in to get shot of this c unt all the horror of this fucking self serving despot..... And this post sums it all up. I hope he's here next year and I hope the fucking roof falls in on your heads. Next year when we get embarrassed by every team in the top 6 and get raped by every team in Europe you can say..hey remember last season when we beat Stoke 4 - 1??

This fucking charlatan has got you to lower your standards to such an extent he has you celebrating scraps. We were The Invincibles, Double Winners, now he has the AKB's believing that 4th place is a trophy...and the rest of you too. Get some fucking perspective and realise how far we have fallen. Today was NOT a good day. History will tell that story.

FUCK me!!
Last edited by xisstential on Sat May 13, 2017 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NickF

Post by NickF »

xisstential wrote:
Eboue-Why? wrote:On my way back from Stoke. I know it's been a shit season but that was a quality day out today. We're all havin a party!!
All the money contributed..all the money spent ..all the desperation, the effort put in to get shot of this c unt all the horror of this fucking self serving despot..... And this post sums it all up. I hope he's here next year and I hope the fucking roof falls in on your heads. Next year when we get embarrassed by every team in the top 6 and get raped by every team in Europe you can say..hey remember last season when we beat Stoke 4 - 1??
FUCK me!!
You have to realise that as far as most of our fans go as long as we win that is all that counts. If Wenger is here next year the same people will be Wenger out when we lose and silent when we win.

That's why we are in this never ending cycle of never competing whilst watching Chelsea win title after title (but apparently they have no history).

This season we are now behind the scum but as long as we get top 4 everything will be fine.
Last edited by NickF on Sat May 13, 2017 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

xisstential wrote:

This fucking charlatan has got you to lower your standards to such an extent he has you celebrating scraps. We were The Invincibles, Double Winners, now he has the AKB's believing that 4th place is a trophy...and the rest of you too. Get some fucking perspective and realise how far we have fallen. Today was NOT a good day. History will tell that story.

FUCK me!!
Mate, I know where you're coming from but fuck me can't I enjoy a day out at the footie without being slagged off?

hertsgunner

Post by hertsgunner »

Eboue-Why? wrote:
xisstential wrote:

FUCK me!!
Mate, I know where you're coming from but fuck me can't I enjoy a day out at the footie without being slagged off?
A bit bloody late to start turning it on this late in the season where were Wengers wonders at the swamp when it mattered the other week, beating stoke or beating the scum I know what matters to me.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Eboue-Why? wrote:
xisstential wrote:

FUCK me!!
Indeed, the hysterics are comical, yes there are probably still a few nut jobs who want Wenger to stay but the majority want him out regardless of whether we get top 4 and/or win the FA cup.

There is far too much focus on Wenger for my liking, obviously he is past it and should have gone years ago, I prefer to focus on the man who chooses to allow his reign to continue, why blame the monkey and not the organ grinder?.

:?

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Can't believe the way people are carrying on like we've stuffed a big rival club, like the Scum, Mancs or Chavs, 4-1 in their back yard. It's Stoke ffs. Thought it was meant to be them that saw this fixture as their cup final

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Love beating Stoke. Horrible fans to go with their horrible team and horrible ground. Even have the worst junction on the m6 (junction 15). Hate that junction with a passion.
Come on the Hammers do the scousers on Sunday!

postmanPat91

Post by postmanPat91 »

What I absolutely could not stand yesterday, was the snide, condescending remarks made by the commentators towards the fans

"Shows the difference between those who actually go to the games and those who hire planes"

"First they want him out, now they're singing his praises"

"Arsene has steered the club fantastically over the last 20 years, not good enough for them obviously"

Please shut the fuck up :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

postmanPat91 wrote:What I absolutely could not stand yesterday, was the snide, condescending remarks made by the commentators towards the fans

"Shows the difference between those who actually go to the games and those who hire planes"

"Arsene has steered the club fantastically over the last 20 years, not good enough for them obviously"

Absolutley bang on the nail mate.

I heard the same kind of thing on 5 live this morning - They seem incapable of grasping the difference between Arsene and Arsenal, as that most excellent banner says very concisely [ Support The Team Not The Regime ] . They obviously have no idea or concept of the position we Gooners find ourselves in - Having supported the Club/Team for all of our footballing lives - whether that be 50 or 15 years or whatever - We now see the person who brought us trophies and success for a Decade, a person we all once admired, respected and loved, turn into an egomaniacal monster - that is not only undoing all the good he once did, but making things even worse.

Makes me sad and angry, and also makes me realise those who work in the Media area's are not exactly bright. (That's besides the pundits - most of whom are thick as shyte and twice as smelly). :roll: :banghead: :banghead:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

i was really worried when we signed holding, i did not want wenger to ruin yet another young english talent, and have a chambers mk2 at the club. luckily i can see already he won't ever be as clueless chambers or jenkinson ever were after another very impressive performance.

he's better than cannavaro :barscarf:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:i was really worried when we signed holding, i did not want wenger to ruin yet another young english talent, and have a chambers mk2 at the club. luckily i can see already he won't ever be as clueless chambers or jenkinson ever were after another very impressive performance.

he's better than cannavaro :barscarf:

Loved the way he took that prick Arnautovic out of it late in the game.

postmanPat91

Post by postmanPat91 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
postmanPat91 wrote:What I absolutely could not stand yesterday, was the snide, condescending remarks made by the commentators towards the fans

I heard the same kind of thing on 5 live this morning - They seem incapable of grasping the difference between Arsene and Arsenal, as that most excellent banner says very concisely [ Support The Team Not The Regime ] . They obviously have no idea or concept of the position we Gooners find ourselves in - Having supported the Club/Team for all of our footballing lives - whether that be 50 or 15 years or whatever - We now see the person who brought us trophies and success for a Decade, a person we all once admired, respected and loved, turn into an egomaniacal monster - that is not only undoing all the good he once did, but making things even worse.

Makes me sad and angry, and also makes me realise those who work in the Media area's are not exactly bright. (That's besides the pundits - most of whom are thick as shyte and twice as smelly). :roll: :banghead: :banghead:
What's equally frustrating is this 'Race for Top 4' bollocks. We'll nick 4th place on the last day and these same c_nts will be taking the piss out of us and berating Wenger when we get spanked against the first decent team next year

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

postmanPat91 wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

What's equally frustrating is this 'Race for Top 4' bollocks. We'll nick 4th place on the last day and these same c_nts will be taking the piss out of us and berating Wenger when we get spanked against the first decent team next year
I know mate - I know. :banghead:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

OneBardGooner wrote:
postmanPat91 wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

I know mate - I know. :banghead:
Often it will only take till the first game of the season :roll: :banghead:

Villa
West Ham
Liverpool