The Augie Poll

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Do You Want Augie OUT? NO FENCE SITTERS Or FLIP FLOPPERS ON THIS ONE.

Yes.
35%
No.
65%

Total votes: 31

augie

Re: The Augie Poll

Post by augie »

Retro Gunner wrote:It's obvious that Augie's recent analysis has "lacked a bit the sharpness" and he's clearly been posting with "a leetle bit the handbrake on". It's understandable however, because he worked a couple of very long shifts in the shop over the weekend and was feeling "a leetle jaded".

Unfortunately, the guy with the shop along the road was much busier "overall", but there were "special circumstances", because Augie was busier before lunchtime on both Saturday and Sunday and if we look at trade for the first half of those days, Augie would have won the Shop of the Weekend Award. The fact that he didn't win was just an "accident"......anyway if you look at the "expected" sales for Augie's shop, he has, in theory, won the Shop League........ :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

:winner:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:It's obvious that Augie's recent analysis has "lacked a bit the sharpness" and he's clearly been posting with "a leetle bit the handbrake on". It's understandable however, because he worked a couple of very long shifts in the shop over the weekend and was feeling "a leetle jaded".

Unfortunately, the guy with the shop along the road was much busier "overall", but there were "special circumstances", because Augie was busier before lunchtime on both Saturday and Sunday and if we look at trade for the first half of those days, Augie would have won the Shop of the Weekend Award. The fact that he didn't win was just an "accident"......anyway if you look at the "expected" sales for Augie's shop, he has, in theory, won the Shop League........ :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Quality. 8)

Also, augie's a fat bald cúnt. :D :wink:

Leesun, that's what you say he is, but do you realise that he works 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, to lose weight and grow some hair ?? And not just any old hair, because that would kill the hair on his arse, but he's looking only for super, top top quality hair.

We have always to admire his mental strength to deal with these physical challenges and the spirit among the staff in his shop is beyond question. In fact, they are the best group of staff he's ever had and he's had over 30 years experience in that shop.....zzzzzzzzzzzzz

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

I think its fair to point out that the shop award runs across a calendar year not the shop season which is August to May.

I also heard that Augie has refused to use post office vans as doing so would 'kill' his carrier pigeons. :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I knew The Augie Poll would Inspire Usmanov to make his move! :high5: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:I knew The Augie Poll would Inspire Usmanov to make his move! :high5: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
:coffeespit:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Well.

The votes have been cast - The people/Gooners have spoken.

It looks like Augie can be made a Mod!.

8) :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:Well.

As Spuddy so eloquently put it, "over my dead body". :box:

Or as REB even more eloquently put it, "I'd rather suck the cock off a dead wino. Again.". :shock:

:D :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:

As Spuddy so eloquently put it, "over my dead body". :box:

Or as REB even more eloquently put it, "I'd rather suck the cock off a dead wino. Again.". :shock:

:coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Ok that's fair...... Get the robes, Vaseline, gimp mask, hamsters and 18 inch candles ready lads, it's initiation time 8)

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

flash gunner wrote:

Ok that's fair...... Get the robes, Vaseline, gimp mask, hamsters and 18 inch candles ready lads, it's initiation time 8)
Bloody catholics!

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

arseofacrow wrote:
flash gunner wrote:

Bloody catholics!
:coffeespit: :coffeespit:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

arseofacrow wrote:
flash gunner wrote:

Bloody catholics!
Shhh!! Don't let HipsterAtheistJoe hear you!! :shock:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:shock:

But I thought he was a .... you know .... a 'Baby Jesus' fan since ...You know what!? :?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

See! I knew it, I just bloomin' knew that if the Augie poll went well it would inspire the players to play their best game all season. :D :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

After 20 years commitment Augie cannot be judged on one post..(unless it's a brilliant post which he can use to justify himself)