West Ham v Liverpool 2.15pm today

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Re: West Ham v Liverpool 2.15pm today

Post by falkirk goon »

rodders999 wrote:Goodnight my old friend, we've have some fucking wonderful times.

Right, time to embrace the future.....anyone know who's currently third in the Latvian top flight? :lol:
Don't you worry your pretty little head rodders..olympiakos can end up beside us in the Europa if they lose in the qualifying rounds...matchday 6 in Athens may still happen :barscarf: that's what the REAL dream is :barscarf: :barscarf:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Surely a penalty to Wham but no answer goal at the other end instead...Bent officials are depriving us of our dream..
Shamrock Rovers are in the Europa League...anyone fancy a Thursday in Tallaght..??

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

This is why we moved to the bowl 11 years ago - hoping and praying that relegated Middlesbrough win or draw at Anfield, or that Watford and West Brom shit miracles against City !

ONE ARSENE WENGER.........THERE'S ONLY ONE ARSENE WENGER

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Bradywasking wrote:Surely a penalty to Wham but no answer goal at the other end instead...Bent officials are depriving us of our dream..
Shamrock Rovers are in the Europa League...anyone fancy a Thursday in Tallaght..??
Get me a ticket and I will catch the ferry, I'm up for it to be sure!.... :lol:

Blood_Gooner

Post by Blood_Gooner »

Top 4 just about gone, lads. Wenger and the devil might just be fucking with us, however. The victims may yet slip in their last fixture, eliciting mass hysteria and jizzfest among the ranks of the AKBs, and in our players' locker room.

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Blood_Gooner wrote:Top 4 just about gone, lads. Wenger and the devil might just be fucking with us, however. The victims may yet slip in their last fixture, eliciting mass hysteria and jizzfest among the ranks of the AKBs, and in our players' locker room.
Don't count out TFOC and his pact with the devil just yet.

bunch

Post by bunch »

I wipe my arse with CL qualification. It would only have meaning if we actually made any impact on the competition but the last 8 years have shown us that we do not. In fact our feeble attempts are getting worse.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Where's the shittest place you can play in the Europa league? I know Everton are in it, but there must be somewhere a bit worse than Merseyside. I'm thinking somewhere like Uzbekistan, Armenia, Kazakhstan or Scotland?

markyp

Post by markyp »

isn't it ironic that we will be beaten to the top 4 by Liverpool,that opening game of the season defeat against them when our defence collapsed because TOF thought we didn't need any experience at the back and hadn't bothered buying Mustafi has now cost us,he bought Mustafi straight after that game if my memory serves me correct for 35m instead of the 20m we could have bought him for,if wed bought him pre season and bedded him in it would have been a different story,but where was TOF when pre season started?oh yeah still commentating for French tv for the euros having told Henry that he couldn't commentate and work for Arsenal even though he worked for free!!!! you cant make this shit up,but nobody out there could possibly manage the club better,theres only one AW :barscarf:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Great stuff this result today - just when it seemed all the Wenger luvvies were about to preach to us all about 20 endless years being in the Be All and End All, that scotches any possibility of that happening.

I hope the last two games produce the sort of poisonous atmosphere that finishing almost 20 points off the champions truly deserves

Fuck off Wenger, Fuck off Kroenke, Fuck off Gazidis, Fuck off half the team

Sean

Post by Sean »

Well said! :barscarf:

I hope that old bastard is humiliated when he stays on. Wanker couldn't even beat PAOK Salonika back in the day. Absolute cúnt of a man :censored:

Fuck the VT and all the failure and moneybags it stands for. WENGER OUT! 8)

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:Where's the shittest place you can play in the Europa league? I know Everton are in it, but there must be somewhere a bit worse than Merseyside. I'm thinking somewhere like Uzbekistan, Armenia, Kazakhstan or Scotland?
Scotland!! Aberdeen Glasgow Rangers and St Johnstone of Perth are the 3teams in it up here..none of them will make the group's..cos they're all shite :barscarf:

markyp

Post by markyp »

falkirk goon wrote:
Perryashburtongroves wrote:Where's the shittest place you can play in the Europa league? I know Everton are in it, but there must be somewhere a bit worse than Merseyside. I'm thinking somewhere like Uzbekistan, Armenia, Kazakhstan or Scotland?
Scotland!! Aberdeen Glasgow Rangers and St Johnstone of Perth are the 3teams in it up here..none of them will make the group's..cos they're all shite :barscarf:
don't moan about the Europa league this is the pinnacle of achievement,this is the grail we were promised when we were told we were moving to the emirates to compete with the best teams in the world, teams such as that university team that are one game away from getting in to the competition,i tell ya next season we might not get bummed so bad in Europe,i could handle a 2-0 away defeat to royal Antwerp,it would show the progress we have made as Wenger continues to build the team,hes nearly there I can sense it,COYG!! piss taking aside we are now actually 3 levels below the one we were promised when we left highbury,back then we were title contenders annually and CL runners up we were told we were going to compete with the likes of barca,effectively the next level,but now we aren't title contenders,we aren't even 4th spot contenders we have dropped to Europa league contenders and yet Wenger is still deemed fit to do the job,i guess if by some miracle next season we squeeze back into the top 4 it will be hailed as Wengers greatest ever achievment,we will never shift the twat

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

markyp wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:
don't moan about the Europa league this is the pinnacle of achievement,this is the grail we were promised when we were told we were moving to the emirates to compete with the best teams in the world, teams such as that university team that are one game away from getting in to the competition,i tell ya next season we might not get bummed so bad in Europe,i could handle a 2-0 away defeat to royal Antwerp,it would show the progress we have made as Wenger continues to build the team,hes nearly there I can sense it,COYG!! piss taking aside we are now actually 3 levels below the one we were promised when we left highbury,back then we were title contenders annually and CL runners up we were told we were going to compete with the likes of barca,effectively the next level,but now we aren't title contenders,we aren't even 4th spot contenders we have dropped to Europa league contenders and yet Wenger is still deemed fit to do the job,i guess if by some miracle next season we squeeze back into the top 4 it will be hailed as Wengers greatest ever achievment,we will never shift the twat
You're absolutely right. No other club in any other league would even think about tolerating this total shit. And that's what it is. Total shit. This has been brewing for years and the old *word censored* has got away with it three time in a decade when the scum bottled it and we got over the line on the last day. How is this being allowed to happen? How is this being tolerated? Just fucking fuck off Wanker, you've caused enough damage.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

markyp wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:
don't moan about the Europa league this is the pinnacle of achievement,this is the grail we were promised when we were told we were moving to the emirates to compete with the best teams in the world, teams such as that university team that are one game away from getting in to the competition,i tell ya next season we might not get bummed so bad in Europe,i could handle a 2-0 away defeat to royal Antwerp,it would show the progress we have made as Wenger continues to build the team,hes nearly there I can sense it,COYG!! piss taking aside we are now actually 3 levels below the one we were promised when we left highbury,back then we were title contenders annually and CL runners up we were told we were going to compete with the likes of barca ,effectively the next level,but now we aren't title contenders,we aren't even 4th spot contenders we have dropped to Europa league contenders and yet Wenger is still deemed fit to do the job,i guess if by some miracle next season we squeeze back into the top 4 it will be hailed as Wengers greatest ever achievment,we will never shift the twat
Well, the next level is the next level you know :barscarf: