Europa League (merged thread)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Allgunsblazin

Re: Europa League

Post by Allgunsblazin »

What really stood out were the Piss Poor Products we have in reserve at our disposal!
Absolutely shocking and really shows where we are going with this megalomaniac....

tr3vv0p

Post by tr3vv0p »

Hello everyone,
I will be in London in December and want to go for Arsenal game. I am originally from Russia but study in Helsinki. Since I don't have AFC Membership card or anything I can't really buy ticket online. However, do you think it is possible to buy a ticket at the Emirates a few days before the match?
I assume the game against BATE won't be that interesting for local fans, but for me it's a good opportunity to see my favourite football club.

Also maybe someone can help me with the information about how to join AFC ticket exchange system in my case?

Thanks in advance!

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

tr3vv0p wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:17 am
Hello everyone,
I will be in London in December and want to go for Arsenal game. I am originally from Russia but study in Helsinki. Since I don't have AFC Membership card or anything I can't really buy ticket online. However, do you think it is possible to buy a ticket at the Emirates a few days before the match?
I assume the game against BATE won't be that interesting for local fans, but for me it's a good opportunity to see my favourite football club.

Also maybe someone can help me with the information about how to join AFC ticket exchange system in my case?

Thanks in advance!

just buy a basic red membership and for that match you will be able to get a ticket easily.
you will have the choice of sitting wherever you like probably.

tr3vv0p

Post by tr3vv0p »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:12 am

just buy a basic red membership and for that match you will be able to get a ticket easily.
I would have done it straight away when I knew I was going to be on that date in London. But the website says that this won't work. It says: "Important Booking Information
Tickets will only be made available to members who renewed or joined the Arsenal membership before 12:30pm on Friday, August 25th, 2017 only.
Read more at https://www.arsenal.com/tickets/arsenal ... JI5SYLq.99"

So I guess I can't do that, right?
Do you know anything about buying them from the stadium on the match day or a few days before?

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

tr3vv0p wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:19 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:

I would have done it straight away when I knew I was going to be on that date in London. But the website says that this won't work. It says: "Important Booking Information
Tickets will only be made available to members who renewed or joined the Arsenal membership before 12:30pm on Friday, August 25th, 2017 only.

Do you know anything about buying them from the stadium on the match day or a few days before?
Interesting. Did they add that clause after the cologne invasion? :lol:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

tr3vv0p wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:19 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:

Contact the box office and see what they have to say

https://www.arsenal.com/tickets/contact-the-box-office

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Are we still in this competition? :?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:18 pm
No. Denmark knocked us out last night 5-1. :(

Oh, hang on... :lol: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:19 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:18 pm
No. Denmark knocked us out last night 5-1. :(

Oh, hang on... :lol: :wink:
naaah! mate, you're thinking of Thursday nite footie - That was Tuesday nite footie. :wink:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

We must have qualified for the next phase....
Let's welcome 3rd placed CL teams to the Pisspot Trophy of Europe.... :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:22 am
We must have qualified for the next phase....
Let's welcome 3rd placed CL teams to the Pisspot Trophy of Europe.... :barscarf:
There's a next phase? :shock:

I really have to start paying attention to this competition. Or not.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

I must be losing my marbles but I am actually enjoying this competition..The "Be All" trophy had a tedious group stage followed by an inevitable humiliation..The Premier League has days like last Saturday mixed in with the inevitable humiliations at Stoke, Watford etc...I love the FA Cup but as much as winning it three out of four seasons is brilliant the downside is the get out of jail card it provides Le Fraud..The League Cup is ok , so for all the frustrations of following Arsenal I am seeing the Europa League as a distraction that I am enjoying..again I might be mad..

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Bradywasking wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:20 am
I must be losing my marbles but I am actually enjoying this competition..The "Be All" trophy had a tedious group stage followed by an inevitable humiliation..The Premier League has days like last Saturday mixed in with the inevitable humiliations at Stoke, Watford etc...I love the FA Cup but as much as winning it three out of four seasons is brilliant the downside is the get out of jail card it provides Le Fraud..The League Cup is ok , so for all the frustrations of following Arsenal I am seeing the Europa League as a distraction that I am enjoying..again I might be mad..
me too mate we have a European Competition that we have a chance of winning

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Let's welcome the following teams, no more Flat Track Bullying from Le Proffesseur!.... :lol:

CSKA Moskva (RUS, 9pts)
Atlético Madrid (ESP, 7)
Leipzig (GER, 7)
Sporting CP (POR, 7)
Spartak Moskva (RUS, 6)
Napoli (ITA, 6)
Celtic (SCO, 3)
Dortmund (GE

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:47 am
Let's welcome the following teams, no more Flat Track Bullying from Le Proffesseur!.... :lol:

CSKA Moskva (RUS, 9pts)
Atlético Madrid (ESP, 7)
Leipzig (GER, 7)
Sporting CP (POR, 7)
Spartak Moskva (RUS, 6)
Napoli (ITA, 6)
Celtic (SCO, 3)
Dortmund (GE

In the round of 32, the four third-place finishers with the best records in the UEFA Champions League group stage will be seeded along with the 12 UEFA Europa League group winners. The remaining four third-placed UEFA Champions League sides are unseeded together with the 12 UEFA Europa League group runners-up.

The round of 32 draw takes place on Monday and will be streamed live in UEFA.com's DrawCentre from 13:00CET.