Season ticket - Best place- ect...

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
manninger

Season ticket - Best place- ect...

Post by manninger »

Hey Gents

Maybee buying a season ticket this year.

AS i am Living om Denmark, i cant atend all the matched.

Can i Apply for awaytickets and sell Them 2 members on this forrum to Face value?

Thinking i could change my adress and would the ticket be sent to the buyers adress?

When you are a new season ticket holder, am i back in Line compare to other season ticket holder.

How ' easy ' is it, when new season ticket holder, buying an awayticket?

In advance, sorry for my english!!!

SPARKSY

Re: Season ticket - Best place- ect...

Post by SPARKSY »

manninger wrote:Hey Gents

Can i Apply for awaytickets and sell Them 2 members on this forrum to Face value? If you don't have any away credits then you have next to 0 chance of getting away tickets

Thinking i could change my adress and would the ticket be sent to the buyers adress?

When you are a new season ticket holder, am i back in Line compare to other season ticket holder.Yes

How ' easy ' is it, when new season ticket holder, buying an awayticket? New Season Ticket Holder = No chance

NickF

Post by NickF »

What you have to realise with away tickets is that we only get a very small amount which are allocated to away-season ticket holders first and the rest on a sliding scale of away credits. The downside of this is that now away tickets prices are fixed, people will buy tickets even if they have no intention of going.

The only chance you really have of getting away tickets credits are midweek league cup games where we will get a bigger allocation.

manninger

Post by manninger »

NickF wrote:What you have to realise with away tickets is that we only get a very small amount which are allocated to away-season ticket holders first and the rest on a sliding scale of away credits. The downside of this is that now away tickets prices are fixed, people will buy tickets even if they have no intention of going.

The only chance you really have of getting away tickets credits are midweek league cup games where we will get a bigger allocation.

Cheers, m8

Think i will give it a shot and se how it Works out If the club Can give me a god

I am a Debenture holder and Can Go back til silver Scheme Bond holder the season after If i cant get the away trickets and credits.

Any other good advice?

manninger

Post by manninger »

SPARKSY wrote:
manninger wrote:Hey Gents

Can i Apply for awaytickets and sell Them 2 members on this forrum to Face value? If you don't have any away credits then you have next to 0 chance of getting away tickets

When you are a new season ticket holder, am i back in Line compare to other season ticket holder.Yes

How ' easy ' is it, when new season ticket holder, buying an awayticket? New Season Ticket Holder = No chance

[/quote

Cheers m8!!

Very depressing but OFF cause NOT your fault.

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

In the current climate I would not invest in season tickets especially as you cannot attend all games..
Away games are like gold dust and as niick has said away allocations with the exception of tootingham fuckspurs who will be residing at Wembley for at least 1 season (just thought that will be fun on the tube :lol: )...

I was lucky enough to get one of the last Travel Club memberships which came with Platinum/ST'sand took it with me to red/silver memberships, and even though I rarely use it £15 every June is a bargain and with a trip or two especially Europe is great...
Personally speaking I would love it to back to the days where you just turned up, those were the days lol.... :lol: :wink: :barscarf:

manninger

Post by manninger »

[quote="Allgunsblazin"]In the current climate I would not invest in season tickets especially as you cannot attend all games..
Away games are like gold dust and as niick has said away allocations with the exception of tootingham fuckspurs who will be residing at Wembley for at least 1 season (just thought that will be fun on the tube :lol: )...

I was lucky enough to get one of the last Travel Club memberships which came with Platinum/ST'sand took it with me to red/silver memberships, and even though I rarely use it £15 every June is a bargain and with a trip or two especially Europe is great...
Personally speaking I would love it to back to the days where you just turned up, those were the days lol.... :lol: :wink: :barscarf:[/

Thanks for your opinion.
maybe i should buy one so We could enjoy some pints before the game :barscarf:

Rocky#7

Post by Rocky#7 »

Anyone season ticket holders know if there's going to be another cash back option for withdrawing the £ amount saved from selling individual games before the end of the season?

I guess there must be as I couldn't get to all the ones I wanted to this year and will probably be giving it up next season - so can't transfer £ over for money off next years ticket.