Next season's set up

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Dodgyknee71

Re: Next season's set up

Post by Dodgyknee71 »

Swale_Gooner1985 wrote:
Dodgyknee71 wrote:
Swale_Gooner1985 wrote:
NickF wrote:
Swale_Gooner1985 wrote:
Thoughts? Try not to turn it into a Wenger out thread yeah? We are all Arsenal fans and surely have an interest in next season...let's see your thoughts on how the team go forward...Wenger or not, who gets the nod?
If Wenger remains then I have zero interest in next season.
Anyway as far as players go, Phil Neville summed it up well during last week :

"You cannot assess who Arsenal will buy in the summer until you know who is going to be in charge - if it is, say, Atletico Madrid boss Diego Simeone then it will be 10 warriors; if Wenger is still manager it will be 10 really nice and pretty footballers"
Can I ask how long you've supported Arsenal because I find it fascinating that a supporter could have no interest in their team, regardless of who the manager is. I've supported Arsenal getting on for 30 years, I just can't imagine having no interest in them, whatever the situation...certain people maybe have a different level of support? Just interested
Im on 46 years and have no interest whatsoever... i remember when we was the arsenal .... your the type of supporter whose ruined it for us.
Hahahaha!! sorry for ruining it for you! 46 years supporting a team and have no interest...pathetic
:roll: :rubchin: :rubchin: :rubchin: do one eh :mrgreen:

Swale_Gooner1985

Post by Swale_Gooner1985 »

Dodgyknee71 wrote:
Swale_Gooner1985 wrote:
Dodgyknee71 wrote:
Swale_Gooner1985 wrote:
NickF wrote:
If Wenger remains then I have zero interest in next season.
Anyway as far as players go, Phil Neville summed it up well during last week :

"You cannot assess who Arsenal will buy in the summer until you know who is going to be in charge - if it is, say, Atletico Madrid boss Diego Simeone then it will be 10 warriors; if Wenger is still manager it will be 10 really nice and pretty footballers"
Can I ask how long you've supported Arsenal because I find it fascinating that a supporter could have no interest in their team, regardless of who the manager is. I've supported Arsenal getting on for 30 years, I just can't imagine having no interest in them, whatever the situation...certain people maybe have a different level of support? Just interested
Im on 46 years and have no interest whatsoever... i remember when we was the arsenal .... your the type of supporter whose ruined it for us.
Hahahaha!! sorry for ruining it for you! 46 years supporting a team and have no interest...pathetic
:roll: :rubchin: :rubchin: :rubchin: do one eh :mrgreen:
Thanks for your input :oops:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:shock:

Gosh! You are such a Flip Flopper . :roll: :lol: :wink: