Everton (H) | PL | Sun 21 May 15:00

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
robbo10

Re: Everton (H) | PL | Sun 21 May 15:00

Post by robbo10 »

rodders999 wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
rodders999 wrote:Shit for brains ducked the lap of shame I'm hearing. Cowardly prick :evil:
I sooooo hope that's true. All those window licking c.unts up there that were still cheering him on have been snubbed by their Lord and Master.......now where the fuck is Jacqui Oatley ????!!!!!
It's true, he stood on the sidelines and didn't walk around as usual.

As you say the sheep in the bowl are his biggest fans, if he's ducking them it's pathetic.
He had a new contract to sign..........

Swiss Tony Adams

Post by Swiss Tony Adams »

SteveO 35 wrote:
:D :D :D

Love it mate - although apparently our fantastic achievement of finishing 5th means we go straight into the group stage of the Thursday Night Cup.....how about that eh? And there was us bunch of ungrateful bastards moaning

"We are moving to compete with Europa's elite"
Straight to the group stages...woo hoo

Now let's see how ManU do...

Clash

Post by Clash »

SteveO 35 wrote:
robbo10 wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
rodders999 wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:What I want to know from Rodders is what's happened to the Barry White CD collection? Packed away weeks ago, but pulled out again over the past couple of weeks. Must have been reaching for the Play button approaching half time, but its surely back in its case now?
Fuck me I had the water running in the bath, the scented candles lit and was just about to bang on the sultry tones of our Barry when the fucking victims scored.

Sad times
Never mind pal - as Falkirk mentioned, we've still got a shot at Olympiakos in the Thursday Night Cup. Don't consign our Barry to the scrap heap just yet !

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
Never mind playing Barry,we might actually be playing Barry in the European UEFA Carling Cup next year

Love it mate - although apparently our fantastic achievement of finishing 5th means we go straight into the group stage of the Thursday Night Cup.....how about that eh? And there was us bunch of ungrateful bastards moaning

WIth a slight amendment that statement becomes right.

Kvltman

Post by Kvltman »

SteveO 35 wrote:
rodders999 wrote:Shit for brains ducked the lap of shame I'm hearing. Cowardly prick :evil:
I sooooo hope that's true. All those window licking c.unts up there that were still cheering him on have been snubbed by their Lord and Master.......now where the fuck is Jacqui Oatley ????!!!!!
She is at the King Power stadium today unfortunately. Maybe Jake Humphrey will do the BY Sport interview and ask him once again what 'the next level' is!

Kvltman

Post by Kvltman »

Swiss Tony Adams wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

Look at that lot in that qualifying list. I know a few spots from Spain and Germany to be decided and you get ge CL drop outs, but come on. Anything less than the semi finals next season for us in this will be failure.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Kvltman wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
She is at the King Power stadium today unfortunately. Maybe Jake Humphrey will do the BY Sport interview and ask him once again what 'the next level' is!
The next level is the next level is the next level up.

One of my favourite ever quotes from shit for brains.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

rodders999 wrote:
Kvltman wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

Not bad but not quite up there with the 2 transfer markets - one external and one internal

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

He's already made clear why we didn't finish to four this year. A difficult period playing in a "hostile environment". So it's the fans' fault.

He's right that it's the fans' fault in as much as we deserve him for putting up with this shit and continuing to treat him like a deity.

Swiss Tony Adams

Kvltman wrote:
Look at that lot in that qualifying list. I know a few spots from Spain and Germany to be decided and you get ge CL drop outs, but come on. Anything less than the semi finals next season for us in this will be failure.
Copa del Ray Final is Barca v Alaves, not sure if Alaves qualify if Barca win and obviously get ECL
5th in La Liga is Villareal. Bad policemen there, iirc, which I do.
German Cup Final is Eintracht Frankfurt - Borussia Dortmund, so if Eintracht lose it will be Hertha Berlin. Nice ground, great city.
SC Freiburg from Germany would also get in to the 3rd round quali, if Dortmund win.
French Cup Final is Angers ( who! ) versus Paris Saint-Germain
FC Zorya Luhansk are in from Ukraine.
The turkish cup final is between Atiker Konyaspor and Medipol Basaksehir, ffs!
cup winners in Switzerland hopefully will be Sion. They're playing Basel though, but will possibly finish 3rd anyway, so qualify.

There are a few decent teams in the qualifying...

AC Milan, Lyon, Marseille, Zenit, PSV

And a few fun outings...

Rangers, Aberdeen, SK Rapid Wien - if they win the Austrian Cup, Ferencváros from Budapest, Sparta Prague?

All in all super-duper.

We demolished and then desecrated Highbury for this!

Awesome Arsene. Proud of you!

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

We're going to Luhansk. We're going to Luhansk. And now you're gonna believe us and now you're gonna believe us and now you're gonna believe uuuuuuuusssss. We're going to Luhansk!!!

Que sera sera. Whatever will be will be. We're going to Almaty. Que sera sera :barscarf:

markyp

Post by markyp »

Kvltman wrote:
Swiss Tony Adams wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

WTF you on about,how can we compete with those big names,jesus just to be involved is enough you ungrateful fockers
:barscarf:

Block93

Post by Block93 »

I suppose you have to register a squad for this poxy competition, and can't just play the reserve/Youth team like we used to do in the league cup?

I would basically put a second team out in the group stages and just concentrate on the PL, and if we get through, past the 32 and the 16 then start to take it seriously, and if we don't, then who cares.

One silver lining - The Eurostar goes direct to Lyon (for the final), I think!

Any chance of them taking the 7 cup tie credits off the season tickets, (like at Chelsea), and having reduced prices when you buy the matches individually?

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

SteveO 35 wrote:
rodders999 wrote:
Kvltman wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

Not bad but not quite up there with the 2 transfer markets - one external and one internal

we would have beaten Bayern if it was just on first half scores.... :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Deranged....TOF

Swiss Tony Adams

After the game...

Ozil looks happy!

So would I, having just signed a £300k a week deal.

Mertesacker smiling as well.

£111k for every minute he played this season!

Swiss Tony Adams

Who are the two lovelies next to the sign to the left?