Everton (H) | PL | Sun 21 May 15:00

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Swiss Tony Adams

Re: Everton (H) | PL | Sun 21 May 15:00

Post by Swiss Tony Adams »

So proud of the fans today!!!

You could not make it up!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Well it's Official the Victims have got the fourth place - That means No Hubcaps in Europe are Safe! :lol:

Swiss Tony Adams

Post by Swiss Tony Adams »

FFUUCCKK OOFFFFF!

Sean

Post by Sean »

So the meaningless VT run - the centrepiece of The Old Fraud's and the AKB's propaganda for the past decade - is finally over, despite this dead rubber victory today :barscarf:

It was lively start from us, for a change. They seemed desperate to win the VT against the odds for their Fraud and Master. Bellerin scored early on, sparing Welbeck's blushes, as TOF and the Cashburton crowd celebrated like we were challenging for the title itself.

Koscielny put things back on course for Farce-nal by getting sent off in the first quarter hour. Perhaps harsh, but he missed the ball and studs were up. The gormless fucker is out of the final.

Sanchez put us two up with a tap in just before the half hour, which livened up the silent crowd for a short time. Everton just weren't at the races, although they almost scored ten minutes later with our comical defending in the box saved by sheer luck. We refuse to boot the ball out, preferring suicidal dribbling or short passing, sometimes across the danger. Cech made a few saves as well.

We started the second half with a couple of chances, but couln't convert them. Then Gabriel does his knee, forcing Mertesacker to earn his wages for the first time this season. I'll be surprised if Gabriel is back before the new year, the poor sod.

Monreal gave away a penalty with a stupid handball in the box, this soon after Williams was lucky not to walk for a second yellow. Lukaku put the penalty away to pull one back for Everton. Then the Cashburton crowd sang anti-Kroenke chants. It's such a shame they can't go the whole way and chant for that fraud in our dugout to go too.

Surprisingly TOF made his traditional substitutions ten minutes early. The game was getting pretty stop-start, with many fouls. Everton had a goal ruled out. It would have been typical of us that we dropped points after Liverpool had their VT in the bag. Sadly, Sanchez came off hurt. I hope he's not injured for the final.

Ozil missed a good chance with 15 minutes to go, then we were penned in our half by Everton, who were on the ascendency. There were another round of chants against The Syrup before the end. Hollywood scores a meaningless worldy; hopefully that means one of the wankers running our club isn't long for this world. Another season of waste to add to the previous twelve, as The Old Fraud goes straight down the tunnel.

I couldn't give a fuck about the VT and qualifying for an inevitable brownholing in the Be All and End All. If TOF stays on - which he surely will, I am glad we've dropped into the Europa League, because it hurts him. I am glad his meaningless VT run is over and I was glad when Liverpool scored today.

All he has cared about since the Invincibles is the unwinnable CL. He who has won zero European trophies in '40' years in football, refuses to coach defence or study the opposition. If he's here next season, I hope he freezes his balls off in Siberia or gets lost in the Kazakh Steppe, the cúnt.

And what was the fucking point of Mertesacker this season? It's scandalous that he got another contract.

WENGER OUT! :censored:

markyp

Post by markyp »

Swiss Tony Adams wrote:So proud of the fans today!!!

total bunch of twunts,wish theyd all just fuck off along with wenger

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Just flicked it on the internet for the last 2 or 3 minutes to see Shit for Brains disappear glumly up the tunnel at the end. Fucking good job too - hope you get absolute dogs abuse all fucking Summer or do the honourable (hardly that anymore) thing and f++k off

Understand from my lad that we will be without both first choice centre halves for Wembley too - Mertesacker v Costa lol.

ONE ARSENE WENGER..........THERE'S ONLY ONE ARSENE WENGER

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Are there any fucktards up there singing that today?

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

20 years in a row.....and now the dream is over.

GUTTED

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Swiss Tony Adams wrote:So proud of the fans today!!!

These people are fucking deluded.
It makes you more aware of how people like Hitler,Koresh and Manson controlled otherwise sane people. :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Sean wrote:So the meaningless VT run - the centrepiece of The Old Fraud's and the AKB's propaganda for the past decade - is finally over, despite this dead rubber victory today :barscarf:

It was lively start from us, for a change. They seemed desperate to win the VT against the odds for their Fraud and Master. Bellerin scored early on, sparing Welbeck's blushes, as TOF and the Cashburton crowd celebrated like we were challenging for the title itself.

Koscielny put things back on course for Farce-nal by getting sent off in the first quarter hour. Perhaps harsh, but he missed the ball and studs were up. The gormless fucker is out of the final.

Sanchez put us two up with a tap in just before the half hour, which livened up the silent crowd for a short time. Everton just weren't at the races, although they almost scored ten minutes later with our comical defending in the box saved by sheer luck. We refuse to boot the ball out, preferring suicidal dribbling or short passing, sometimes across the danger. Cech made a few saves as well.

We started the second half with a couple of chances, but couln't convert them. Then Gabriel does his knee, forcing Mertesacker to earn his wages for the first time this season. I'll be surprised if Gabriel is back before the new year, the poor sod.

Monreal gave away a penalty with a stupid handball in the box, this soon after Williams was lucky not to walk for a second yellow. Lukaku put the penalty away to pull one back for Everton. Then the Cashburton crowd sang anti-Kroenke chants. It's such a shame they can't go the whole way and chant for that fraud in our dugout to go too.

Surprisingly TOF made his traditional substitutions ten minutes early. The game was getting pretty stop-start, with many fouls. Everton had a goal ruled out. It would have been typical of us that we dropped points after Liverpool had their VT in the bag. Sadly, Sanchez came off hurt. I hope he's not injured for the final.

Ozil missed a good chance with 15 minutes to go, then we were penned in our half by Everton, who were on the ascendency. There were another round of chants against The Syrup before the end. Hollywood scores a meaningless worldy; hopefully that means one of the wankers running our club isn't long for this world. Another season of waste to add to the previous twelve, as The Old Fraud goes straight down the tunnel.

I couldn't give a fuck about the VT and qualifying for an inevitable brownholing in the Be All and End All. If TOF stays on - which he surely will, I am glad we've dropped into the Europa League, because it hurts him. I am glad his meaningless VT run is over and I was glad when Liverpool scored today.

All he has cared about since the Invincibles is the unwinnable CL. He who has won zero European trophies in '40' years in football, refuses to coach defence or study the opposition. If he's here next season, I hope he freezes his balls off in Siberia or gets lost in the Kazakh Steppe, the cúnt.

And what was the fucking point of Mertesacker this season? It's scandalous that he got another contract.

WENGER OUT! :censored:

That's because he wants to get away on his hols.

Considering the ceeunt is on £90k a week, I wonder how much he has been paid per minute of playing on the pitch? :rubchin:
Last edited by OneBardGooner on Sun May 21, 2017 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

rodders999 wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:What I want to know from Rodders is what's happened to the Barry White CD collection? Packed away weeks ago, but pulled out again over the past couple of weeks. Must have been reaching for the Play button approaching half time, but its surely back in its case now?
Fuck me I had the water running in the bath, the scented candles lit and was just about to bang on the sultry tones of our Barry when the fucking victims scored.

Sad times
Never mind pal - as Falkirk mentioned, we've still got a shot at Olympiakos in the Thursday Night Cup. Don't consign our Barry to the scrap heap just yet !

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Jeff Stelling,(the c.unt who "supports" Hartlepool),taking the piss out of us on Gillette Soccer Special.
By the way Sky,it's FOOTBALL,not fucking soccer! :twisted:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

i just don't see why we persevere with iwobi. bloke is a headless chicken, shite finishing, brain dead crossing. just shite.

but he's okocha's nephew so he must be good :roll:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Hopefully Jacqui Oatley is on interviewing duties tonight !

Give the old c.unt as much shit as he's given us for 9 years now

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Just put the commentary from the Arsenal app on

Unbelievably the brain dead fans are still there clapping :oops:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:i just don't see why we persevere with iwobi. bloke is a headless chicken, shite finishing, brain dead crossing. just shite.

but he's okocha's nephew so he must be good :roll:
izzit coz ee iz black? :? :rubchin: :wink: