Everton (H) | PL | Sun 21 May 15:00

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Swiss Tony Adams

Re: Everton (H) | PL | Sun 21 May 15:00

Post by Swiss Tony Adams »

OneBardGooner wrote:
That's because he wants to get away on his hols.

Considering the ceeunt is on £90k a week, I wonder how much he has been paid per minute of playing on the pitch? :rubchin:
£90k a week is £4,680,000

He played 42 mins. today...

So works out at £ 111,428 a minute!

I hope I've worked that out incorrectly, but...

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

Chavs singing "Wenger we want you to stay" WTF!!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

wilko49er wrote:Chavs singing "Wenger we want you to stay" WTF!!
They may be Classless, Brain Dead CUNTTS But they know how to twist the knife :evil: :evil: :evil: :box: :box: :box:
:cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

Midz

Post by Midz »

MOTD tonight yipee

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
rodders999 wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:What I want to know from Rodders is what's happened to the Barry White CD collection? Packed away weeks ago, but pulled out again over the past couple of weeks. Must have been reaching for the Play button approaching half time, but its surely back in its case now?
Fuck me I had the water running in the bath, the scented candles lit and was just about to bang on the sultry tones of our Barry when the fucking victims scored.

Sad times
Never mind pal - as Falkirk mentioned, we've still got a shot at Olympiakos in the Thursday Night Cup. Don't consign our Barry to the scrap heap just yet !

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
Never mind playing Barry,we might actually be playing Barry in the European UEFA Carling Cup next year

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

robbo10 wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
rodders999 wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:What I want to know from Rodders is what's happened to the Barry White CD collection? Packed away weeks ago, but pulled out again over the past couple of weeks. Must have been reaching for the Play button approaching half time, but its surely back in its case now?
Fuck me I had the water running in the bath, the scented candles lit and was just about to bang on the sultry tones of our Barry when the fucking victims scored.

Sad times
Never mind pal - as Falkirk mentioned, we've still got a shot at Olympiakos in the Thursday Night Cup. Don't consign our Barry to the scrap heap just yet !

Never mind playing Barry,we might actually be playing Barry in the European UEFA Carling Cup next year
:D :D :D

Love it mate - although apparently our fantastic achievement of finishing 5th means we go straight into the group stage of the Thursday Night Cup.....how about that eh? And there was us bunch of ungrateful bastards moaning

"We are moving to compete with Europa's elite"

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

5Live: "Oh! SHUT UP PLEAT!" :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

Gunner Rob wrote:Just put the commentary from the Arsenal app on

Unbelievably the brain dead fans are still there clapping :oops:
clapping is what they do. we've got the best clappers in the fucking league.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Shit for brains ducked the lap of shame I'm hearing. Cowardly prick :evil:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

rodders999 wrote:Shit for brains ducked the lap of shame I'm hearing. Cowardly prick :evil:
I sooooo hope that's true. All those window licking c.unts up there that were still cheering him on have been snubbed by their Lord and Master.......now where the fuck is Jacqui Oatley ????!!!!!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport

WHAT THE FUCKK ARE THEY ALL SO HAPPY ABOUT!??? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

Swiss Tony Adams

Post by Swiss Tony Adams »

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
robbo10 wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

Sad times

:D :D :D

Love it mate - although apparently our fantastic achievement of finishing 5th means we go straight into the group stage of the Thursday Night Cup.....how about that eh? And there was us bunch of ungrateful bastards moaning

"We are moving to compete with Europa's elite"
So no arse clenching nerve shredding play off v St Pauli in mid july?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
rodders999 wrote:Shit for brains ducked the lap of shame I'm hearing. Cowardly prick :evil:
I sooooo hope that's true. All those window licking c.unts up there that were still cheering him on have been snubbed by their Lord and Master.......now where the fuck is Jacqui Oatley ????!!!!!
It's true, he stood on the sidelines and didn't walk around as usual.

As you say the sheep in the bowl are his biggest fans, if he's ducking them it's pathetic.

Bob Bayliss

Post by Bob Bayliss »

How many people stayed to "appreciate" those flat track fairies? Hopefully just 5,000 AKB idiots