Pubs in Toronto for FA cup final

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
BFG4

Pubs in Toronto for FA cup final

Post by BFG4 »

I'm going to be in Toronto, the day of the FA cup final, and i'm wondering does anyone know a good spot downtown with plenty of gooners, to watch the game.

DB10GOONER

Re: Pubs in Toronto for FA cup final

Post by DB10GOONER »

BFG4 wrote:I'm going to be in Toronto, the day of the FA cup final, and i'm wondering does anyone know a good spot downtown with plenty of gooners, to watch the game.
Type "Toronto Gooners" into google you lazy bitch. :lol: :wink:

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
BFG4 wrote:I'm going to be in Toronto, the day of the FA cup final, and i'm wondering does anyone know a good spot downtown with plenty of gooners, to watch the game.
Sorry for requesting help while your on your period :)

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

I have got relatives in Toronto,will ask them,and let you know if they can help. :barscarf:

gp543

Post by gp543 »

Midtown Gastro Hub is where the Toronto Gooners watch. A friend who lives in Toronto also recommended Real Sports down on the Harbourfront, The Football Factory (lol) in Alexandra Park or Mullins pub on College street in Little Italy.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

BFG4 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
:lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

gp543 wrote:Midtown Gastro Hub is where the Toronto Gooners watch. A friend who lives in Toronto also recommended Real Sports down on the Harbourfront, The Football Factory (lol) in Alexandra Park or Mullins pub on College street in Little Italy.
Arse kisser.

:lol: :wink: :wink:

Herd

Post by Herd »

get in touch with arsenalist the blogger

Midz

Post by Midz »

BFG4 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Brilliant!!

gp543

Post by gp543 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
gp543 wrote:Midtown Gastro Hub is where the Toronto Gooners watch. A friend who lives in Toronto also recommended Real Sports down on the Harbourfront, The Football Factory (lol) in Alexandra Park or Mullins pub on College street in Little Italy.
Arse kisser.

:lol: :wink: :wink:
Yes, your wife did mention it was nice to feel something down there for once. :box: :box:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
I have got relatives in Toronto,will ask them,and let you know if they can help. :barscarf:
Don't tell him that he will groom them!.... :shock:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Fuck the game, ave a party wiv some sorts, they luv a Bwitish accent! Eh DB10.... :lol: :lol: :wink:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:
Don't tell him that he will groom them!.... :shock:

:coffeespit: