Usmanov offers Wiggy a Billion Quid for Arsenal

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
sk-gtfo

Re: Usmanov offers Wiggy a Billion Quid for Arsenal

Post by sk-gtfo »

Honestly, how many c**ts are or have been involved with the club at boardroom level over the last decade?.

Yet I remember 10 years ago when I was saying Usmanov was the best option people telling me to f**k off and we are Arsenal not "Chelski", we do things properly etc. now they are all going Usmanov in, too f*cking late now you stupid fools!!.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

General wrote:Usmanov has made his move and if he fails he's out.
I reckon Usmanov will put in a second bid - which will fail.
However the timing has to be significant.
We are days away from a cup final we are likely to lose and he knows this.

Kroenke will next week appoint serial loser Arsene Wenger as manager for another couple of years, and so the hatred towards Kroenke will intensify.

Usmanov might not get hold of Arsenal but he is certainly going to leave a lot of chaos as he departs from the scene

augie

Post by augie »

Has something happened between kroenke and usmanov that I don't know about ? I continually hear/read comments stating (as though fact) that usmanov would be the last person kroenke would sell to, and I don't know why :? Surely if he is an investor (as he continues to say :evil: ), then wouldn't his priority be maximizing his profit when selling his shares, and if so would personal feelings towards usmanov even enter his head ? Apart from not selling his shares to kroenke, what has usmanov done that apparently has the yank b*stard despising him to that point where profit is not the main priority ?

Tollgoon

Post by Tollgoon »

That's why I get wound up when anyone mentions the "Arsenal "Way". That's all ancient history, those fuckers including Dein sold out and made millions, whilst the fans live with the legacy. All that custodians shit that gets bandied about is a pack of lies, and it continually surprises me that people want to pay for Stan's Ranch and hairpieces. Each to their own, i haven't put a penny in years. Wiggy will soon get the message when we're languishing in mid table and crowds are around the 45K mark. Having said that isnt that what his franchises are like,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,he doesn't give a shit! And Wenger is his enabler, the gruesome twosome. Burns and Smithers