Chelsea (N) | FA CUP FINAL | Sat 27 May 2017 | 17:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
wilko49er

Re: Chelsea (N) | FA CUP FINAL | Sat 27 May 2017 | 17:30

Post by wilko49er »

The club that keeps giving. Discounted ST renewal. Just got an email offering me the chance to buy an FA cup final ticket. Whooppee frigging spunk bubbles!

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

still don't know if i'm going to be able to get a ticket. club fucking about big time, i've never been only 5 days from a cup final without knowing if i can get a ticket before :?

maybe it's for the best if i miss this one, but the semi was a pretty good day out

Kvltman

Post by Kvltman »

Herd wrote:THERE ARE LOADS OF TICKETS STILL FOR SALE SOME BLOCKS HAVE GREEN ON THEM IN THE 500'S SOME ARE BEHIND THE GOAL SINGLES ONLY ! IVE JUST BOUGHT ANOTHER ONE ON BEHALF OF A FRIEND ONLINE !
General sale by tomorrow :lol: :barscarf:

jor428

Post by jor428 »

When u say general sale i presume you mean to red members? or general sale to anybody?

armchair

Post by armchair »

jor428 wrote:When u say general sale i presume you mean to red members? or general sale to anybody?
I think he was just joking mate. I wouldn't get my hopes up.

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

They had some tickets left over, so a second ballot was held for those plat/gold members unsuccessful in the first ballot.
Cant give em away i tell ya! :barscarf:

UlsterGooner

Post by UlsterGooner »

I have been let down massively for tickets. Agreed to pay 200 quid for two to someone but he went behind my back and sold them for 300. Thankfully no money changed hands. If anyone has 2 spares or even 1 please get in touch

canonspark

Post by canonspark »

Herd wrote:I just had a look , you can still buy tickets this am ,they haven't sold out for the final !

not arsenal tickets

canonspark

Post by canonspark »

wilko49er wrote:They had some tickets left over, so a second ballot was held for those plat/gold members unsuccessful in the first ballot.
not true mate

UlsterGooner

Post by UlsterGooner »

canonspark wrote:
wilko49er wrote:They had some tickets left over, so a second ballot was held for those plat/gold members unsuccessful in the first ballot.
not true mate
Arsenal haven't sold out that is a fact

canonspark

Post by canonspark »

UlsterGooner wrote:
canonspark wrote:
not true mate
where do you get your info from?

canonspark

Post by canonspark »

UlsterGooner wrote:I have been let down massively for tickets. Agreed to pay 200 quid for two to someone but he went behind my back and sold them for 300. Thankfully no money changed hands. If anyone has 2 spares or even 1 please get in touch
why are you asking for spares if they aint sold out?

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

canonspark wrote:
UlsterGooner wrote:
canonspark wrote:
not true mate
where do you get your info from?
Here you go canonspark you Genius!

The Emirates FA Cup Final
Wembley Stadium
Arsenal v Chelsea
Saturday May 27, 2017
Kick Off: 5.30pm
(Please note this email does not guarantee a match ticket)
As you are aware, the Club received 28,000 tickets and with 45,000 season ticket holders, we recognise that we did not have sufficient tickets to meet the overwhelming demand from all of our Members.
As previously announced, tickets were initially offered to current Platinum and Gold Members who subscribe to the Away Scheme and those season ticket holders who have attended three and above away fixtures over the last two consecutive seasons from August 19, 2014 - April 17, 2017.
Thereafter a ballot was held for supporters who registered their interest to purchase a ticket.
We are pleased to announce that having now completed the sale of tickets to all Platinum and Gold Members who were successful in the ballot, an extremely small number of tickets still remain. As a consequence, a second ballot was held amongst those who were unsuccessful in the first ballot. The outcome from this process was that the Member listed below has been randomly selected to apply.
Please note that due to the limited number of tickets available this email has been sent to those eligible to purchase on an individual basis rather than to the lead Member.

UlsterGooner

Post by UlsterGooner »

canonspark wrote:
UlsterGooner wrote:I have been let down massively for tickets. Agreed to pay 200 quid for two to someone but he went behind my back and sold them for 300. Thankfully no money changed hands. If anyone has 2 spares or even 1 please get in touch
because i don't have a gold membership to go on an buy one. Whats its got to do with you exactly?

canonspark

Post by canonspark »

UlsterGooner wrote:
canonspark wrote:
because i don't have a gold membership to go on an buy one. Whats its got to do with you exactly?
forum isn't it?