Chelsea (N) | FA CUP FINAL | Sat 27 May 2017 | 17:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Herd

Re: Chelsea (N) | FA CUP FINAL | Sat 27 May 2017 | 17:30

Post by Herd »

yes yes and ficking yes

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

Simply brilliant.

Simply fucking brilliant.

RobG

Post by RobG »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:I'm a pure wenger out but l celebrated that second goal like a dude!

We are not the Arsene

WE ARE THE ARSENAL!

ABSOLUTELY :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

What a game and what a performance! We were superb. Hats off to the BGV, (fuck it I'm so happy and he was so good I'm gonna call him Mert again!!) :lol: he's been utter gash for years now but today he was fantastic, just fantastic! 8) 8) Monreal too - been terrible all season but superb today. 8)

Ozil and Sanchez were different class, so intelligent and such vision on the ball. Welbeck and Ramsey worked hard and Holding was steady as a rock. Brilliant from Giroud and Ramsey for the winner. So many heroes all over the park and tbh I thought the Mert pushed Sanchez close for MOTM. 8) We could have and should have won 5-1. 8)

Fair fucks to the ref for sending that cheating diving chav bastard off too! :barscarf:

Fuck the chav - Up The Gunners! :crest: :flag: :winner:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
IW8Goalmachine wrote:I'm a pure wenger out but l celebrated that second goal like a fuckin' mad man looney!!!

We are not the Arsene

WE ARE THE ARSENAL!
Even next doors Cat freaked Out! :cheers: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

Mother of All Hangovers Here I Come!

:ladida:

:bestmates:
Fuck yeah! Had a few.... having a few more! :bestmates: :corkbarry: :db10_1: :db10_2: :redwhite: :D

Kvltman

Post by Kvltman »

FUCKING YESSSSSSS!!!!!!! Sorry nothing else to say right now but fucking GET IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

augie

Post by augie »

To a man I thought that they were brilliant today - I fcuking loved the old style "throwing your bodies in the way" type of defending that BFG and Holding did today 8) The BFG's presence helped calm holding and the young guy certainly looks like the old school centre back that we have needed for years - I loved the way he got into costa's head early in the game, and showed the ugly b**tard that he wasn't afraid of him :barscarf:

I know sanchez got motm (don't agree with that decision) but I though xhaka today was immense - for me the guy dictated the game in midfield, and allowed his more acclaimed team-mates to do their thing

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

8)
OneBardGooner wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:Proud 8) now do the honourable thing Arsene and fuck off :lol:
I Concur! :D :barscarf:

corkbarry

Post by corkbarry »

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

augie wrote:To a man I thought that they were brilliant today - I fcuking loved the old style "throwing your bodies in the way" type of defending that BFG and Holding did today 8) The BFG's presence helped calm holding and the young guy certainly looks like the old school centre back that we have needed for years - I loved the way he got into costa's head early in the game, and showed the ugly b**tard that he wasn't afraid of him :barscarf:

I know sanchez got motm (don't agree with that decision) but I though xhaka today was immense - for me the guy dictated the game in midfield, and allowed his more acclaimed team-mates to do their thing
I loved the way Holding stood up to Costa aswell mate 8) only way to play that *word censored*

markyp

Post by markyp »

THATS THE ARSENAL WE ALL SUPPORT,NOT THE BUNCH OF MELTS WEVE SEEN FOR SO LONG UNDER TOF,FUCKING SUPERB!!!!,ALL OF THEM,OFF THE BALL THEY WERE THE BEST IVE EVER SEEN THEM,EVER!! IT WAS LIKE HAVING 10 VIERAS OUT ON THE PITCH,EVERY SECOND BALL FALLING TO AN ARSENAL PLAYER,EVEN OZIL GOT STUCK IN,IT SHOWS WHAT A DIFFERANCE IT MAKES WHEN YOU WANT TO WIN THE BALL BACK,IM SPEECHLESS,SO HAPPY,IF WENGER WAS TO FUCK OFF NOW IT WOULD BE A BRILLAINT SEASON :barscarf:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Get the fuck in!!!!
Loved that win. We deserved it, should've been more comfortable.
Love winning the FA cup. :barscarf: :barscarf:
Wenger can now out with most FA Cup wins in the history of the tournament. :barscarf: :barscarf:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Yes fantastic performance from the team, so many candidates for MOTM, Sanchez is top quality, have to keep him at all costs

Welbeck, Holding, Bellerin , Monreal, Xaha, all had great games, but as a performance from a guy who has been out so long i would have given it to Metersecker....won every ball in the air, calm under pressure, some great tackles, and brave too.....credit to the guy

Blade

Post by Blade »

Feel sick.

Oh what could have been this season.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Have some of that you fucking chav scum

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: