Post season excuses Poll !

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SteveO 35

Re: Post season excuses Poll !

Post by SteveO 35 »

Clash wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:My vote goes to the "hostile environment" :D

That known cauldron of noise and hostility, the Emirates, somehow conspired against Shit for Brains otherwise all conquering troops !
I think the horrendous booing of Eboue has had a lasting and detrimental effect on our players. If the pass master can be treated that way, nobody is safe.
Not to mention those rotters The Stoke Three whose impact has been hanging over the club since the end of 2014 !

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
greengooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:You know what I'm gonna say.... if it turns into a Wenger thread it's getting merged... :|
I can't help myself.......WENGERS A C**T!
Greengooner has got a classic case of Gooner Forum Tourettes. :D

Wengers a C**T,F**k,Shit,bollocks
:lol:

"What do we want"
"A cure for Tourette's"
"When do we want it?"
"C**t" :-)

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

I'm loving all the "in any other season we'd have been in the Champions League" / Most Points Without Qualifying for the CL Trophy bull.

The Ox: "The season has been an odd one and if you look at the table, we finished on 75 points. In other years, that might have left us in a different situation."

Yeah - that's like saying that in this present season the Invincibles points tally would only have been enough to be runners up. We fucking bottled it sunshine, good and proper, yet again

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

SteveO 35 wrote:I'm loving all the "in any other season we'd have been in the Champions League" / Most Points Without Qualifying for the CL Trophy bull.

The Ox: "The season has been an odd one and if you look at the table, we finished on 75 points. In other years, that might have left us in a different situation."

Yeah - that's like saying that in this present season the Invincibles points tally would only have been enough to be runners up. We fucking bottled it sunshine, good and proper, yet again
You joke but Wenger has already said that this team isn't far away from the Invincibles because we only won 3 fewer league games.

It's clear again though that Chamberlain is really talking in terms of 4th place rather than how far away we were from actually challenging for the fucking thing.

I would scour every fucking trace of this 4th place mentality from the club.