SEASON TICKETS CHEAPER

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Herd

SEASON TICKETS CHEAPER

Post by Herd »

he renewal price for your season seat in Block XX Lower Tier, Row XX, Seat XX registered to membership number XXXX is calculated as below:
Renewal price of your seat including Europa League reduction £972.50
*Cup Value Credit -£47.46
Ticket Exchange Credit £0.00
Total Amount Due £925.04

MMM have got rid mine all ready wont be going back for a while !

NickF

Re: SEASON TICKETS CHEAPER

Post by NickF »

North Lower was £123 off so just under £850 as there was also unused cup vouchers from this season.
Europa included which is a shame but expected.

Sidney

Post by Sidney »

Last edited by Sidney on Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Hope to get offered one now with all these people giving theirs up. Normally off work on a Thursday and Sunday. :barscarf: :barscarf:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Nos89 wrote:Hope to get offered one now with all these people giving theirs up. Normally off work on a Thursday and Sunday. :barscarf: :barscarf:
:lol:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

My silver memberships have been binned too, so hopefully some of the Red Members (no not him !) will get their chance. Utterly pointless investing any money at all in this club whilst Wiggy and Shit for Brains run the show

Block93

Post by Block93 »

Wing upper (front section) reduced by £163 from around £1350.....so averages around £45 per match.

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

At this rate they will bring back paying on the gate, Wiggy does not realise how this Europa shite is going to burn a huge hole in his fat arse!.....
Luv to see em lose cash! Absolutely fucking luv it!.... :lol: :lol: :barscarf:

Clash

Post by Clash »

Disgraceful that they still don't offer the chance to buy a league games only ST.

I contacted the club about this years ago (when I still had a ST) about providing this as an option. Got some dismissive response about how popular the CL games are and how it was for peoples convenience that cup games were included .... so they completely ignored the optional part :roll:

It also meant there were occasions when the team and managers incompetence cost the fans, after late collapses (2011's run of 2 wins in the last 11 games) saw us fall into the CL qualifying stage and mean an extra cup game had to be paid for.

The Europa league could and should be treated the same way as the league cup is. It probably will be by the manager.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

SteveO 35 wrote:My silver memberships have been binned too, so hopefully some of the Red Members (no not him !) will get their chance. Utterly pointless investing any money at all in this club whilst Wiggy and Shit for Brains run the show
i have got a red membership and the only money they got out of me this season was for 2 (boring as fuck) league cup games - £10 a go :lol: and the only reason i went to them was because it worked out cheaper than my local non league team. I also went to the West Ham "protest which didnt happen" match.

i reckon you need to attend once in a while just to remind yourself how bad the football now is and how bad the atmosphere is.

my question to any potential season ticket holders is - Are you sure ???? I imagine you will be able to sit where you like in the stadium for the majority of matches next season on a red/silver membership and also would think quite a few games will go to general sale.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Nos89 wrote:Hope to get offered one now with all these people giving theirs up. Normally off work on a Thursday and Sunday. :barscarf: :barscarf:
I am sure they will be pleading with you to take one :lol: :lol:
it is hardly something to be proud of owning these days

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Gunner Rob wrote:
my question to any potential season ticket holders is - Are you sure ???? I imagine you will be able to sit where you like in the stadium for the majority of matches next season on a red/silver membership and also would think quite a few games will go to general sale.
Haha hadn't thought of it like that, why commit to a ST and then risk not being able to sell on unwanted games (which will be common next season assuming SK and AW stay), it will probably work out cheaper to pay per match.

At this rate they'll be giving away tickets like West Ham do in a few years time when we're firmly sat in midtable. :twisted:

bunch

Post by bunch »

They should have handled the Europa the way the AST suggested. Group games like league cup and cup credits only used for knockout. It will be the Emptyrates for EL geoup games

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

bunch wrote:They should have handled the Europa the way the AST suggested. Group games like league cup and cup credits only used for knockout. It will be the Emptyrates for EL geoup games
They are a shower of greedy fuckers :cry:

The Joy of Cesc

Post by The Joy of Cesc »

Wasn't intending to renew, even at the new bargain price, but other half has found a friend who apparently is really keen to have the STs for a year (daft sod.). Although not so keen that he has actually stumped up the cash yet - probably having second thoughts.