SEASON TICKETS CHEAPER

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Nos89

Re: SEASON TICKETS CHEAPER

Post by Nos89 »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Nos89 wrote:Hope to get offered one now with all these people giving theirs up. Normally off work on a Thursday and Sunday. :barscarf: :barscarf:
I am sure they will be pleading with you to take one :lol: :lol:
it is hardly something to be proud of owning these days
Well, if finishing 5th and trophyless, losing 10-2 on aggregate to team we are supposed to be on an equal competitive level doesn't change things, my self imposed non attendance is in vain, I might as well start enjoying attending football matches at the club I support. Either that or start going to Everton, season tickets are a lot cheaper there.

Peadair78

Post by Peadair78 »

Two season tickets looking to share seats next year get in touch if interested

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

All Cup games should not be included in season tickets, let's face it we are up against shit this season...
The Europa League, which is really the Pisspot of Europe being included in your ST is an actual pisstake!

Stan and Wenger are taking the piss out of good honest supporters with more money then sense, they won't piss on me that's for sure!... :cussing:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

So have the club issued their demands for Season Ticket renewals? And does this incorporate the mighty Europa Cup credits to go along with the League and FA Cup credits?..... :shock:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Usual format 6 cup ties but they have been reduced a bit to take in the shiteness of them

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Herd wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:56 am
Usual format 6 cup ties but they have been reduced a bit to take in the shiteness of them
Bit nawty as I can see a lot of advertising on TX, a glut of tix for Thursday night footie when you can watch the shite on BT sport for a mear few hundred pennies!...
Fucking tragic, are supporters in a trance or are they just forced to accept this?...

NickF

Post by NickF »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:55 am
All Cup games should not be included in season tickets, let's face it we are up against shit this season...
The Europa League, which is really the Pisspot of Europe being included in your ST is an actual pisstake!

Stan and Wenger are taking the piss out of good honest supporters with more money then sense, they won't piss on me that's for sure!... :cussing:
Season tickets were historically for supporters that want to go to all the home games.
It now seems that people still want season tickets but also want to pick and choose which games they go to.

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

NickF wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:14 am
Allgunsblazin wrote:

Season tickets were historically for supporters that want to go to all the home games.
It now seems that people still want season tickets but also want to pick and choose which games they go to.
Well they do pay the highest prices in the league and as ST holders are allowed to trade their tickets as and when they please..
I do agree with your concept, but in these days of "Brands" and "Experiences" as you quite rightly state are all historical pipe dreams of years gone by!...

Sidney

Post by Sidney »

Last edited by Sidney on Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Sidney wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:05 pm
NickF wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:

The CL was just a money making scam for the club yet they still forced category A ticket prices out of the season ticket holders’ cup credits for PSG and Bayern this season. With TOF as manager and the club’s predictable CL failures every year I think the season ticket holders have every right to say that they just want the league games.
So as we slip down the pecking order, how can the club charge CAT A for games, perhaps they will switch it to,
we play CAT A teams even though we are a CAT B club.... :lol:

NickF

Post by NickF »

Sidney wrote:
NickF wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:

The CL was just a money making scam for the club yet they still forced category A ticket prices out of the season ticket holders’ cup credits for PSG and Bayern this season. With TOF as manager and the club’s predictable CL failures every year I think the season ticket holders have every right to say that they just want the league games.
Disagree, regardless of game categories (which is a different argument), season tickets are for people who want to go to all the games.
If you no longer want to do that then maybe a season ticket isn't for you anymore. :wink:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

NickF wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:52 pm
Sidney wrote:
NickF wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:

Disagree, regardless of game categories (which is a different argument), season tickets are for people who want to go to all the games.
If you no longer want to do that then maybe a season ticket isn't for you anymore. :wink:
totally agree with you Nick.

thats why I have never got myself on a season ticket list, and stuck to red membership.
the thing is I haven't even got the motivation to use that anymore.

I have great sympathy for anyone who has bought a season ticket for next season.
You truly are Arsene Wenger's greatest fans.

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:28 am
NickF wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:52 pm
Sidney wrote:
NickF wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:

totally agree with you Nick.

thats why I have never got myself on a season ticket list, and stuck to red membership.
the thing is I haven't even got the motivation to use that anymore.

I have great sympathy for anyone who has bought a season ticket for next season.
You truly are Arsene Wenger's greatest fans.
But that is where you are wrong, they are not Wengers fans, they actually go to support whatever is put in front of them..
They are not idiots either, forking out £1k plus shows that the club entertain on average a well heeled fan...
They are not politicised in Wenger in or Wenger out or shake him all about!
They go to their game, leave 5 minutes early to catch their train and that is that..
The proof is seeing all those empty seats with 5 minutes to go in comparison to the hangers on!..
But they pay for that privilege, and that is our modern fan and club put into perspective.... :D :wink: