The tension mounts!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Will TO1AW leave Arsenal this summer?

Poll ended at Mon May 29, 2017 6:27 pm

Yes
33%
No
67%

Total votes: 36

DB10GOONER

Re: The tension mounts!

Post by DB10GOONER »

Oh, and WORST vanity thread since Smoothie's "should I stay or should I go" debacle! :oops:

:moderator: Awooogaahh! VANITY THREAD ALERT! AWOOOGAAAAH!! AWOOO-FUCKING-GAAAHH!! :moderator:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I am 100% convinced he is staying and always have been. There is no footballing ambition at the business - oops sorry, the club - so they won't sack him because he didn't get CL once in 20 years, particularly now as the PL TV deal is worth more than the CL to the owner/board, and he is not going to walk away from £9million a year because a few of us plebs are unhappy - he has his ego-driven work to complete! :roll: :suicide:

Basically, there is no hope - we have 2 more years of this shit ahead of us. :|

augie

Post by augie »

falkirk goon wrote:If he was going it would've been announced already :( he's staying to drag us down even further in the coming years.Hes a *word censored*.

I really don't get that logic - why not say that if he was gonna stay, he would have announced it by now ? Please (and I'm not aiming this at you falkirk) don't say silly things like that he and the club are waiting for a positive run of results/cup final win to sneak in the announcement, cos we all know that neither wenker nor the club will give two fcuks about any reaction from the fans, and as a result why would they bother waiting ? I know that DB10 (and others) have claimed that the club will dismiss us as a "few plebs", but I think that we all know that the club is aware that it is much more than that, and it is a fact that was recognized on sunday supplement last sunday when they referenced AST's recent poll demanding change, and they suggested that the result shows that it is far more than a few dissatisfied fans.

I believe that he will walk because he will take the criticism personally and will be very unhappy at the board's request for changes - I feel that it hasn't been announced because his contract is only expiring next week and he will wait until it runs out to quietly slip away and nothing will distract from this weeks cup final

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

augie wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:If he was going it would've been announced already :( he's staying to drag us down even further in the coming years.Hes a *word censored*.

I really don't get that logic - why not say that if he was gonna stay, he would have announced it by now ? Please (and I'm not aiming this at you falkirk) don't say silly things like that he and the club are waiting for a positive run of results/cup final win to sneak in the announcement, cos we all know that neither wenker nor the club will give two fcuks about any reaction from the fans, and as a result why would they bother waiting ? I know that DB10 (and others) have claimed that the club will dismiss us as a "few plebs", but I think that we all know that the club is aware that it is much more than that, and it is a fact that was recognized on sunday supplement last sunday when they referenced AST's recent poll demanding change, and they suggested that the result shows that it is far more than a few dissatisfied fans.

I believe that he will walk because he will take the criticism personally and will be very unhappy at the board's request for changes - I feel that it hasn't been announced because his contract is only expiring next week and he will wait until it runs out to quietly slip away and nothing will distract from this weeks cup final
All good points Augie, and if you add in why would he get so uptight and grouchy with questions about his future - he would be all smug and grinning like a Cheshire cat if the deal was done.

bobbybigb

Post by bobbybigb »

He is staying, he has nowhere else to go and the board are weak and inept.

Not renewing next season cant take this shit anymore and i now refuse to give the club i once adored another penny.

FUCK THEM ALL

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
augie wrote:The only way he stays is if he goes crawling on his hands and knees begging to keep his job and agreeing to a major shake up behind the scenes - because I am not expecting that to happen, I voted an emphatic yes he is going, and not before time either :cussing: :cussing: :censored: :censored:

Have you thought about the meltdown you're gonna have when he re-signs? I have and it's not pretty :? :wink:
That hyphen in the word "re-signs" should be called a "Spuddy". It makes a huge difference to things. Remove it and everyone is happy. Leave it there and everyone is so sad. :(

:barscarf: :lol: :wink:
Damn you beat me to it. :x :D

I think he WILL stay but have voted that he will leave - dunno why really fuckit doesn't really make any difference seeing as the cuntt has done another deal with Beelzebub and all his followers... :cry: :banghead:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Im gonna suggest we shut this forum down on the day he signs another contract..... i think augie and One Bard in particular will explode :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

flash gunner wrote:Im gonna suggest we shut this forum down on the day he signs another contract..... i think augie and One Bard in particular will explode :lol:
Me Thinks You Are Right Amigo!. :cry:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:Oh, and WORST vanity thread since Smoothie's "should I stay or should I go" debacle! :oops:

:moderator: Awooogaahh! VANITY THREAD ALERT! AWOOOGAAAAH!! AWOOO-FUCKING-GAAAHH!! :moderator:

Still one of my fave threads :barscarf:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=14708

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Voted yes because if you don't got hope you got nothing!

He's gone, he's toast, his goose is cooked, he is the weakest link......goodbye, farewell, auf wiedersehen, ciao, adios, sayonara, cheerio, laters, toodle-oo, PISS OFF :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

flash gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:Oh, and WORST vanity thread since Smoothie's "should I stay or should I go" debacle! :oops:

Still one of my fave threads :barscarf:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=14708
haha great thread! :lol:

Just looking back at some of the quality posters we had back then and are sorely missed now tbh;

Number 5, UFG, Tony Saunders, Dicko, northbankbren doing security for us mods... :lol: 8)

Also I really miss the banter between onemoreminute and Chasx2 - two of my favourite ever posters, they were like an old married couple at times and were always entertaining. :lol: 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:Voted yes because if you don't got hope you got nothing!

He's gone, he's toast, his goose is cooked, he is the weakest link......goodbye, farewell, auf wiedersehen, ciao, adios, sayonara, cheerio, laters, toodle-oo, PISS OFF :barscarf:
Smoothie or Wenger? :rubchin:

:lol: :wink:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:

Wonder how Smoothie is these days, we were never best friends :? :shock: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

flash gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Wonder how Smoothie is these days, we were never best friends :? :shock: :lol:
I mostly got on ok with him, but then I'm not a chav cúnt like you are! :barscarf: :lol: :wink:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

DB10GOONER wrote:

I'd take Smoothie back in a heart beat if it meant the end of Wanka, Christ I'd even take red member, Blah blah and US Marty back if need be :wink: