Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
IW8Goalmachine

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:36 am
Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:13 pm
I wonder what good English yeoman danny mills has to say about the scum and their diving antics yesterday?

Probably he'd just remind us that Robert pires brought it over from France despite Klinsmann and ginola being two of the biggest divers you've ever seen back in the nineties :roll:

I think the media do go easier on English players but take a look at your average tabloid rags sports columns and there's usually a negative piece on raheem sterling. Sometimes it's the club the player belongs to that's the real target.
Danny fucking Mills... bog average excuse for a footballer on a good day.... and good days were fucking rare during his "career". Every single time I've seen the talentless crunt on TV all he wants to talk about is Pires being a diver and he does it with this affected sense of distaste for the "cheating foreigner". :roll:

Still it's good to know that Pires continually outclassing him got up his nose to the extent that the brainless oik is still pissed about it over a decade later.... :lol:

Just once I'd love to see some simpering prick of a presenter say "hey Danny you bald bastard let's talk about serial divers like Gerrard, Rooney and Ali huh?" :censored:
https://youtu.be/q396G-284Sk

One of my favorite Henry moments

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:56 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
I wonder what good English yeoman danny mills has to say about the scum and their diving antics yesterday?

Probably he'd just remind us that Robert pires brought it over from France despite Klinsmann and ginola being two of the biggest divers you've ever seen back in the nineties :roll:

I think the media do go easier on English players but take a look at your average tabloid rags sports columns and there's usually a negative piece on raheem sterling. Sometimes it's the club the player belongs to that's the real target.
Danny fucking Mills... bog average excuse for a footballer on a good day.... and good days were fucking rare during his "career". Every single time I've seen the talentless crunt on TV all he wants to talk about is Pires being a diver and he does it with this affected sense of distaste for the "cheating foreigner". :roll:

Still it's good to know that Pires continually outclassing him got up his nose to the extent that the brainless oik is still pissed about it over a decade later.... :lol:

Just once I'd love to see some simpering prick of a presenter say "hey Danny you bald bastard let's talk about serial divers like Gerrard, Rooney and Ali huh?" :censored:

Haha love that clip. :lol: Outclassed and outmuscled the Mills bell end. 8)

Also love this one where TH14 pumps his fists right in Mills' face and the windy prick just takes it:

https://youtu.be/bf2Gh34LBiI

Honestly if anycunt got in my face like that on a pitch I'd chin him and take the red card. How the fuck did Mills face his team mates after being publicly bitch slapped like that? :oops: :oops:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:32 pm
IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:56 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Henry Norris 1913 wrote:

Haha love that clip. :lol: Outclassed and outmuscled the Mills bell end. 8)

Also love this one where TH14 pumps his fists right in Mills' face and the windy prick just takes it:

https://youtu.be/bf2Gh34LBiI

Honestly if anycunt got in my face like that on a pitch I'd chin him and take the red card. How the fuck did Mills face his team mates after being publicly bitch slapped like that? :oops: :oops:
See Viera immediately getting in between the 2 of them......what a player and leader that guy was......

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

football was so much better when players and managers were at each others throats

Clash

Post by Clash »

phpBB [video]

Worth a watch but there are some despicable characters involved.

Alan fucking Sugar quite possibly the most detestable. And a reminder what our own David Dein was all about.

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Everything :barscarf:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Clash wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:13 am
phpBB [video]

Worth a watch but there are some despicable characters involved.

Alan fucking Sugar quite possibly the most detestable. And a reminder what our own David Dein was all about.

Quite depressing and really showed the shameless way in which Sugar and Dein collectively spived the cream off the top of that soured milk!
Nothing short of ultra greed, those amstrad dishes just made it by a single vote, had ITV won the day there would have been no Sky and Sugar would have disappeared down the khasi with the other rats....

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

what i call "diluted football"

the last 16 of the Champions League will take place over EIGHT evenings and last from today until mid March :roll:

because of this I won't watch any of it,
if all the games were on 1 evening then I would (be more interesting for us neutrals who support smaller teams :wink: )

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Oh. Is that bloated shitfest back? I didn't watch it when we were in it so I'm fucked if I'm watching it when we're not.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Leyton Gooner wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:27 pm
Oh. Is that bloated shitfest back? I didn't watch it when we were in it so I'm fucked if I'm watching it when we're not.
I agree but it is depressing to see tonight's results none the less, it looks like the English teams could begin to dominate the competition and we wont be one of them, it just makes our problem even bigger because the profile of clubs like Spurs and Man City will grow meaning they move away from us, at the moment we are fairly close financially with City and well ahead of Spurs but that gap is closing rapidly because of our lack of ambition (hoarding cash for KSE and keeping Wenger etc).

Quite soon it will become obvious just how much damage the Kroenke regime will have done to this club but as usual most of our fans will be more concerned with trivial sh*t like playing 4-4-2 or buying x player, even replacing the manager!, these things pale into insignificance in the bigger picture. We are f*cked.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

The scum achieved more in 90 minutes last night than we managed in the last FIVE years of the Champions League last 16 :banghead:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:11 am
The scum achieved more in 90 minutes last night than we managed in the last FIVE years of the Champions League last 16 :banghead:
Modern Football, eh?!!

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Spuds may not even need the redemption of a last 16 second leg glorious failure to prove all is rosy in their club..

augie

Post by augie »

Gunner Rob wrote:

Against last seasons runners up too :cry: Weren't they supposed to collapse after going 2 down after 9 minutes ?

Amazing what you can achieve when you have players with guts and courage :oops: :oops: :banghead: :banghead: :censored:

Clash

Post by Clash »

augie wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:37 am
Gunner Rob wrote:

Against last seasons runners up too :cry: Weren't they supposed to collapse after going 2 down after 9 minutes ?

Amazing what you can achieve when you have players with guts and courage :oops: :oops: :banghead: :banghead: :censored:
And last season Leicester also got to the CL QF having knocked a Sevilla side that had won the previous two Europa finals.

Still fancy Juventus for a 1-0 win at Wembley. My main problem with last night is seeing a team that hasnt won its domestic title for almost 60 years being allowed into a competition called the Champions League.