Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
greengooner

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by greengooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:11 am
sk-gtfo wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:33 am

Haha a few clicks away:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41474214

Hard not to think most PL footballers are w*nkers, flying personal barbers halfway around the world.. you got to get your priorities right eh?. :roll:
Christ, just when I think Divey ^^ Sandwich could not possibly be more of a cúnt, that gem pops up. :roll: Is there no limit to this over-rated, cheating, diving tosser's cuntiness? :shock:

No. No, there is not.

:censored: :censored: :censored:
Jesus somebody actually cuts his hair...it looks like that by choice?, I thought it was a wig....fu**in hell

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

Bradywasking wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:32 am
Combined teams appearing on newspapers and online prior to big games.."Graham Roberts picks his combined Arsenal/ Tottenham first eleven and no Arsenal player makes the cut" kind of stupid fucking headlines that greet this waste of time exercise.
.Now some Daily Mail journalist is upset because Arsenal's official Twitter account responded to his Combined team with a joke tweet following Saturday's game. Said he is getting anti semitic and homophobic abuse...What a fucking precious child he is..
I am not condoning anti semitic or homophobic abuse , but he and some of his colleagues are blaming Arsenal for the abuse that came his way because of their reply to him..
I usually like Henry Winter, (if for nothing else, his criticism's of Wenger) but he has come out strongly criticizing Arsenal for that tweet. Imagine if Winter criticized someone, and that person in turn, received abuse. Then i'm sure, he would talk about 'personal responsibility' and wouldn't accept blame for it. In this case, a journo thought he would be on a wind up, and it came back to haunt him. He has no one to blame, but himself.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

BFG4 wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:31 am
Bradywasking wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:32 am
Combined teams appearing on newspapers and online prior to big games.."Graham Roberts picks his combined Arsenal/ Tottenham first eleven and no Arsenal player makes the cut" kind of stupid fucking headlines that greet this waste of time exercise.
.Now some Daily Mail journalist is upset because Arsenal's official Twitter account responded to his Combined team with a joke tweet following Saturday's game. Said he is getting anti semitic and homophobic abuse...What a fucking precious child he is..
I am not condoning anti semitic or homophobic abuse , but he and some of his colleagues are blaming Arsenal for the abuse that came his way because of their reply to him..
I usually like Henry Winter, (if for nothing else, his criticism's of Wenger) but he has come out strongly criticizing Arsenal for that tweet. Imagine if Winter criticized someone, and that person in turn, received abuse. Then i'm sure, he would talk about 'personal responsibility' and wouldn't accept blame for it. In this case, a journo thought he would be on a wind up, and it came back to haunt him. He has no one to blame, but himself.
Fuck him. Fuck them all. Every single one of these football reporters (I refuse to call them "journalists") is a cúnt. :censored:

richie powling

Post by richie powling »

that daily mail jouro has now blocked his tweets, he made it all about himself boo hoo , i read the replys and there was fuck all on it, no hompphobic or anti semitic replys anywhere,fair play to the arsenal twitter guy for giving us a good laugh at this pricks expense.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

666. The modern football fan. All this snobbist horseshit that "tottnum aren't our rivals - manure are our rivals and Madrid should be our rivals" boils my piss tbh. It's a load of old bollocks. :roll:

Tottnumb are our rivals end of. Football is tribal and so it should be. Manure were never our rivals. We challenged their 25 years of dominance for about 4 or 5 years under Wenger, same as we challenged the Mouser's 15 years of dominance for about 4 or 5 years under GG. Our "rivalry" with Manure was mostly a media myth built up around the feuds between Wenger and Rednose and between Vieira and Keane.

Our rivalry with the scum dates back over a hundred years ffs.

Hating the vermin and luxuriating in any and every ill that befalls them is not being "small time" or "lowering ourselves to comparing us with them" - it is proper honest football-based hatred of a local rival whose fans are cúnts. If you can't get that then go follow the fucking Homo-Wrestleball or tennis or whatever other "sport" is currently deemed as "in" by you hipster cúnts. :roll: :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

666.1; Reporters, the media, social media twats, modern superfans, basically all the cúnts that have attached themselves to the beautiful game of football and made it worse through their own sense of cunty entitlement and stupidity. :censored:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/201 ... m-tea-cup/

Fuck me what a load of old cúnt about nothing. :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :censored:

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:54 am
666. The modern football fan. All this snobbist horseshit that "tottnum aren't our rivals - manure are our rivals and Madrid should be our rivals" boils my piss tbh. It's a load of old bollocks. :roll:

Tottnumb are our rivals end of. Football is tribal and so it should be. Manure were never our rivals. We challenged their 25 years of dominance for about 4 or 5 years under Wenger, same as we challenged the Mouser's 15 years of dominance for about 4 or 5 years under GG. Our "rivalry" with Manure was mostly a media myth built up around the feuds between Wenger and Rednose and between Vieira and Keane.

Hating the vermin and luxuriating in any and every ill that befalls them is not being "small time" or "lowering ourselves to comparing us with them" - it is proper honest football-based hatred of a local rival whose fans are cúnts. If you can't get that then go follow the fucking Homo-Wrestleball or tennis or whatever other "sport" is currently deemed as "in" by you hipster cúnts. :roll: :censored:

I completely agree.
Some posters have said that the Scum shouldn't be our rivals. I wonder what they might have said if we'd lost.
There is nothing more important each season than beating the swamp-dwellers.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

GranadaJoe wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:40 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

I completely agree.
Some posters have said that the Scum shouldn't be our rivals. I wonder what they might have said if we'd lost.
Gotta be honest I really wouldn't mind winning the league....I wouldn't care if we lost home and away to them in a season but went on to win the title. Wenger has dumbed the club down so much winning the title no longer even enters the thoughts of our fanbase and hated rivalries become THE most important thing.

GTG

Post by GTG »

To the majority if not all gooners..... beating tottenham home and away are the sweetest league victories you can have taken in isolation.

If beating West Ham led to winning the league that easily trumps it without a doubt.

Tottenham will always be our most hated enemy... but I've always looked at "rivals" as teams we are competing against, hence why I had a massive dislike of United back in the late 90s early 00's.

I think what some on here are trying to suggest is by all means tottenham are our biggest enemy but they should not be looked at as our rivals given the resources the club has available, the size of the fanbase and overall potential.

Sadly at the moment tottenham fit into both categories and Burnley are our rivals :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

xisstential wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:57 pm
GranadaJoe wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:40 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

I completely agree.
Gotta be honest I really wouldn't mind winning the league....I wouldn't care if we lost home and away to them in a season but went on to win the title. Wenger has dumbed the club down so much winning the title no longer even enters the thoughts of our fanbase and hated rivalries become THE most important thing.
I think you are absolutely wrong on that tbh. Even when we were winning Doubles and winning the PL unbeaten I was still taking great joy in beating the scum and was still devastated if we lost to those vermin bastards. It reads to me like you are trying to imply that if one takes joy in beating the scum then one basically accepts Wenger and where the club is at and is content with that. That is absolutely wrong. The two things are not mutually exlclusive.

You are also speaking for an entire fanbase with sweeping comments like "winning the title no longer even enters the thoughts of our fanbase and hated rivalries become THE most important thing". Again, I do not believe that is true. Again, the two are not mutually exclusive. I dunno mate but it's starting to really look like you cannot see past your well-documented hatred of Wenger. And that is genuinely sad tbh. Was our winning the FA Cup by outclassing the chav ruined for you because of Wenger? Could you not seperate the two things and enjoy the day, enjoy the match etc and still hold firm to your belief that Wenger has to go for the long term health of the club? I'm not having a pop at you here, but I am genuinely interested. I just cannot understand how you could let one person taint and ruin everything for you like that.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GTG wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:14 pm
To the majority if not all gooners..... beating tottenham home and away are the sweetest league victories you can have taken in isolation.

If beating West Ham led to winning the league that easily trumps it without a doubt.

Tottenham will always be our most hated enemy... but I've always looked at "rivals" as teams we are competing against, hence why I had a massive dislike of United back in the late 90s early 00's.

I think what some on here are trying to suggest is by all means tottenham are our biggest enemy but they should not be looked at as our rivals given the resources the club has available, the size of the fanbase and overall potential.

Sadly at the moment tottenham fit into both categories and Burnley are our rivals :D
I don't know anything about you, mate, and I'm not having a go at you here, but honestly if you've been at numerous NLD's over the decades and seen the hatred and heard the chants and been "coined" :shock: :lol: and felt the bitter intimidation and experienced the violence outside their shithole, then the scum will always be our rival no matter how we define the word "rival".

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

I didn't know which thread to put this, but fuck the FA and their 'rainbow laces campaign':

I have zero problem with gay people, but i do have a problem with self-serving bullshit. The way to deal with homophobia in football, is to educate people on it when they are young, in the hope they will have the correct attitude towards people who are different to them, when they are older. I can't see a homophobic person, changing their attitude towards gay people, because they see a footballer with stripy laces. This nonsense is right up there with people who create hashtags on social media, whenever a tragedy happens. It's all self-serving, PC bullshit, which does nothing to help or tackle the issues in question.

Rant over :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Another victim of Modern Football Bollocks.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-41149738

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:21 pm
GTG wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:14 pm

I don't know anything about you, mate, and I'm not having a go at you here, but honestly if you've been at numerous NLD's over the decades and seen the hatred and heard the chants and been "coined" :shock: :lol: and felt the bitter intimidation and experienced the violence outside their shithole, then the scum will always be our rival no matter how we define the word "rival".
And don't forget the Acid Throwing incident - it was 96 or 97...at the toilet, some evil cun.t threw acid ( they think it was Battery acid) over passing Gooners and then legged it back into the safety of the scum fans...Ruined my Wrangler jacket... :banghead:

There is On Hate That Shall Never Die. :box: :cussing: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

BFG4 wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:56 pm
I didn't know which thread to put this, but fuck the FA and their 'rainbow laces campaign':

I have zero problem with gay people, but i do have a problem with self-serving bullshit. The way to deal with homophobia in football, is to educate people on it when they are young, in the hope they will have the correct attitude towards people who are different to them, when they are older. I can't see a homophobic person, changing their attitude towards gay people, because they see a footballer with stripy laces. This nonsense is right up there with people who create hashtags on social media, whenever a tragedy happens. It's all self-serving, PC bullshit, which does nothing to help or tackle the issues in question.

Rant over :banghead:
100% bang on. Posted something similar the other day. Its just more PC horseshit to make the PC hipsters feel better about themselves. Twats. :roll: