Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Redarmy

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by Redarmy »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:03 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:58 pm
AkneyGooner wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:22 pm
Rugby Gooner wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:02 pm
I was at the Arsenal v Leicester City game on Monday,North Bank,Lower.
There was a woman next to me on my right,and her partner,(I assume),directly behind her,a row back.
Now bearing in mind that it was a pretty good game to watch,they spent most of it taking pics on their respective phones of each other.
First,she had to have her pic taken sunglasses on,then sunglasses off.She then made him nip to to shop in the north Bank to buy her a scarf.She then had to have her pic taken scarf on,then again scarf off.
He then wanted his pic taken with his new 3rd kit shirt on,and they then proceeded to take several selfies together,lips pouted etc.
In the intervals when they weren't taking pics,she was constantly using her phone in selfie mode to check herself out. :roll: :banghead:
I think this is a modern culture problem not just football, people cant enjoy the moment, they have to live a staged version of thier own lives via thier phone/ facebook etc.

Spend more time trying to convince thier friends they have a fun life, than actually having fun enjoying life.

"I can't get me nut round it" !!!!
Welcome to the new customers of the match day experience.....better off in the pub :D

Different world to the old Northbank Highbury....
God could you imagine the reaction some of these people would have had in the tasty 'atmosphere' there was at times in the NB, they'd be offended by everything :roll:
with 60,000 in there the noise at the back of the North bank was deafening.... my ears were still ringing on the tube home..... :D

as i say different world now......

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

The new "Boy Band" style posed pictures of the players that Sky are using pre-match.Fucking ridiculous. :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:14 pm
The new "Boy Band" style posed pictures of the players that Sky are using pre-match.Fucking ridiculous. :roll:
Christ yeah.... fucking embarrassing as fuck. :oops: :oops: :roll:

Wenger's stupid comment that within 10 years there will be a female PL manager. Why? Seriously. Why? They have their own game, why the fuck can't they stick to that and let us have something that is just ours? I mean, I don't want to watch soap operas and do the ironing do I ffs? :roll:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:08 am
Rugby Gooner wrote:

Wenger's stupid comment that within 10 years there will be a female PL manager. Why? Seriously. Why? They have their own game, why the fuck can't they stick to that and let us have something that is just ours? I mean, I don't want to watch soap operas and do the ironing do I ffs? :roll:
:coffeespit:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:19 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:08 am
Rugby Gooner wrote:

:coffeespit:
A female manager would be appropriate for some of our Pussy Cat Dolls....she would be gentle with them at their time of month...as opposed to the geriatric who is gentle with them all the time..

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Christ almighty the "women" (and I use that term loosely) don't even make good pundits. Every one of them I've seen trying to pundit make Robbie Savage look like a Footballing Oracle steeped in deep knowledge. :roll: :lol:

Stay with your own game, bitches! :banghead: :censored: :cussing:

PC Hipster wánkers - fuck off and go watch the women's game and enjoy all your "inclusiveness" horseshit you wanktards. :roll: :x :censored:

:D

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:21 am
Christ almighty the "women" (and I use that term loosely) don't even make good pundits. Every one of them I've seen trying to pundit make Robbie Savage look like a Footballing Oracle steeped in deep knowledge. :roll: :lol:

PC Hipster wánkers - fuck off and go watch the women's game and enjoy all your "inclusiveness" horseshit you wanktards. :roll: :x :censored:

Almost every girlfriend that I had back in the day hated Football.
The only thing that these feminist snowflakes hate more than Football,is the fact that Men enjoy it,and congregate together to watch it.
They hated the fact that they couldn't exercise control over the game,or the men watching it,which is why they had to undermine it using the usual,"all men are rapists",style denegration,and attempt to infiltrate the sport and subvert it,rather than merely establish their own structures.
Imagine the wails of fury if men demanded positions on the board of the womens F.A. etc,yet that is what they demand within the mens game.
Also,why can't they come up with their own competitions in sport,instead of merely copying the formats developed by men.For example "The Ashes" cricket series came about as a result of a series of games between two teams of men,and the "ashes" were the remains of the bails which were burnt after Austrailia heavily defeated England.
So why is there a "womans" Ashes series? They had nothing to do with its creation.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:57 am
DB10GOONER wrote:

The only thing that these feminist snowflakes hate more than Football,is the fact that Men enjoy it,and congregate together to watch it.
They hated the fact that they couldn't exercise control over the game,or the men watching it,which is why they had to undermine it using the usual,"all men are rapists",style denegration,and attempt to infiltrate the sport and subvert it,rather than merely establish their own structures.
Imagine the wails of fury if men demanded positions on the board of the womens F.A. etc,yet that is what they demand within the mens game.
Also,why can't they come up with their own competitions in sport,instead of merely copying the formats developed by men.For example "The Ashes" cricket series came about as a result of a series of games between two teams of men,and the "ashes" were the remains of the bails which were burnt after Austrailia heavily defeated England.
So why is there a "womans" Ashes series? They had nothing to do with its creation.
Many years ago my brother was about to get married and a condition of getting married in a Catholic Church in Ireland then was you has to do a "pre marriage course"..
At his course the idea of men being selfish after the wedding was raised...Keeping on playing football on weekends leaving the wife at home was considered selfish.....my brother suggested that wives should be involved....washing the gear, making sandwiches etc......he ideas didn't go down well.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:50 am
Rugby Gooner wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:57 am
DB10GOONER wrote:

Many years ago my brother was about to get married and a condition of getting married in a Catholic Church in Ireland then was you has to do a "pre marriage course"..
At his course the idea of men being selfish after the wedding was raised...Keeping on playing football on weekends leaving the wife at home was considered selfish.....my brother suggested that wives should be involved....washing the gear, making sandwiches etc......he ideas didn't go down well.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Haha that fucking pre-mariage course. :lol: :fryingpan:

The wife and I skipped ours - what is a cock dodger (or nun as I believe they are also called) going to tell us about being married ffs? :roll:

Morning of the wedding the fucking priest phones my missus to say he's not sure he can procede to marry us as he just realised we hadn't done the course. Now a vital lesson for all people, especially men; do not upset a Bride to be on her wedding day. My missus told him in no uncertain terms he would indeed be doing the wedding and the spineless crunt backtracked and made up some shit about "I'll do it on the understanding that you both attend the course at some point after the wedding". Well, fuck him, we didn't do the course and, to paraphrase the great philosopher Alan Partridge, "needless to say we had the last laugh. Now fuck off." :D :wink:

Sean

Post by Sean »

All this PL25 shit we're going to have to endure this season :roll:

DB10GOONER wrote:

Well fucking said :barscarf: 8)

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

You can add Southampton to the Leicester list of *word censored* who think fans having clappers in any way makes going to a football match better. :cussing: :censored:

Herd

Post by Herd »

I dispute that 25 pct of those attending football matches are female ,its way way less !

NickF

Post by NickF »

arseofacrow wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:13 am
You can add Southampton to the Leicester list of *word censored* who think fans having clappers in any way makes going to a football match better. :cussing: :censored:
Amen. If you want to clap, use your f**king hands. :banghead:

On another point, I was at the Oval for a T20 game last Thursday and during the second innings, people tried to get a mexican wave going. If you haven't got the patience to watch a 3 hour game of cricket without getting bored then please stay away and do something else... :twisted:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

so who is going to be staying up to see who we draw in the league cup this week ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40998964

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:33 pm
so who is going to be staying up to see who we draw in the league cup this week ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40998964
Haha this is the way things are going isn't it, soon we'll have the 39th game bs and PL teams playing regularly in Asia, the US or wherever the $$$ is, f*ck em I say, they are welcome to the s**t show.

:censored: