Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
robbo10

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by robbo10 »

arseofacrow wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:21 am
This could also feature in the grumpy git section: Female football commentators. More specifically, focal points like goals or controversies.

Perhaps it's only the whiny English females that feature on the BBC and a nice Irish or Scottish voice would prove much better. It's the high-pitchedness of aforementioned females that grates. Just grates.

:|
My pal lives on Tenerife and some of the Spanish female sports presenters are stunning,but I dont know if they are whiny too because I speak fuck all Spanish,but they are pretty easy on the eye.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

arseofacrow wrote:
This could also feature in the grumpy git section: Female football commentators. More specifically, focal points like goals or controversies.

Perhaps it's only the whiny English females that feature on the BBC and a nice Irish or Scottish voice would prove much better. It's the high-pitchedness of aforementioned females that grates. Just grates.

Nope it will make no difference - they will all sound whiney. :roll: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Leyton Gooner wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:34 pm
What. The. Fuck

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40311889
The people that run football really are mostly just fucktards. :roll: All this effort to "stop time wasting" and then they offer up this beauty;

"...a new rule allowing players to effectively pass to themselves or dribble the ball when taking a free-kick, corner and goal-kick"

Well that will work out fucking brilliant won't it! :lol: :roll: :fryingpan: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Re: The Minutes Silence Thing

Post by DB10GOONER »

Gonna merge this into the modern football thread... but you guys knew that... :D :wink:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

I hate the craze of bringing kids on the pitch to lift trophies and end of seasons...... Amongst many other things

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:17 pm
arseofacrow wrote:

Nope it will make no difference - they will all sound whiney. :roll: :wink:
the Scottish female who does Desert Island Discs (Kirsty Young?) has One Sexy Voice. And should be made head presenter on MOTD and get shot of that jug eared ceeeunt. :-P

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

flash gunner wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:15 am
I hate the craze of bringing kids on the pitch to lift trophies and end of seasons...... Amongst many other things
Seeing as we rarely win a trophy these days Flash - It will soon be written into all Arsenal Players Contracts by the despot conniving cheating ceeeunt that they MUST have at least one child and they MUST be part of the lap of shame AND they MUSDT Lift them High Up In The Air as if they were a Trophy.

I was just surprised Alexis didn't bring his Dogs this year - seeing as Walcott and Ramsey both brought theirs :D :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:32 pm
Gonna merge this into the modern football thread... but you guys knew that... :D :wink:
Shhhhhhhhhh! ! Can't you even hold it for just 1 Minute!!!??? :lol: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

arseofacrow wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:00 pm
Swiss Tony Adams wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:37 am
Mexican FA trying to stop the fans chanting at the opposing goalie when he takes a goal-kick...

Well, Mexican FA...

PUTO!!!
What do they chant?

GOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ! :lol: :barscarf:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:01 am
DB10GOONER wrote:

He Luvs a merge, maybe not wiv the missus, but he Luvs a merge.... :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:11 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:01 am
DB10GOONER wrote:

He Luvs a merge, maybe not wiv the missus, but he Luvs a merge.... :lol:
:lol:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Central American,and Eastern European National Anthems that go on longer than 70's prog rock concept albums.
Not "modern" but still bollocks. :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I've no doubt mentioned it :lol: on this thread before but, fuck it, it still grinds my shit to paste;

Those fucking morons in their 20s that wear flat caps to football matches. FOAD you deluded wannabe tossers. :oops: :banghead: :augie:

postmanPat91

Post by postmanPat91 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:06 am
I've no doubt mentioned it :lol: on this thread before but, fuck it, it still grinds my shit to paste;

Those fucking morons in their 20s that wear flat caps to football matches. FOAD you deluded wannabe tossers. :oops: :banghead: :augie:
:coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit:

Need to stop reading this at lunch time :oops: :lol:

bergkamp10

Post by bergkamp10 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:59 am
flash gunner wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:15 am
Seeing as we rarely win a trophy these days Flash - It will soon be written into all Arsenal Players Contracts by the despot conniving cheating ceeeunt that they MUST have at least one child and they MUST be part of the lap of shame AND they MUSDT Lift them High Up In The Air as if they were a Trophy.

I was just surprised Alexis didn't bring his Dogs this year - seeing as Walcott and Ramsey both brought theirs :D :wink:

:o :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cool!