Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by DB10GOONER »

arseofacrow wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:29 pm
Everything.

Too many things to list :lol: :wink:
:lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Can't find a thread that this sits in perfectly so as it is Modern Arsene PLC that has done this Daywalker in, I reckon it'll do here, rather than just start a vanity thread like half the cúnts on here... :lol: :wink:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaWS0SnnfE_/?r=wa1

Hope it works, the end bit is piss funny. :lol:

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:08 am
Can't find a thread that this sits in perfectly so as it is Modern Arsene PLC that has done this Daywalker in, I reckon it'll do here, rather than just start a vanity thread like half the cúnts on here... :lol: :wink:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaWS0SnnfE_/?r=wa1

Hope it works, the end bit is piss funny. :lol:
Yep that about sums it up.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

A mate sent me a link to this absolutely mortifyingly embarrassing PC horseshit video. I am actually offended by this bullshit and I'm not even an atheist hipster like GranadaJoe! :lol: :wink:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BabWEeHj7Tk/?r=wa1

Will we now do a nice little cunty video for Gudi Padwa, Pongal, Holi, Ganesh Chaturthi, Raksha Bhandan, Krishna Janmashtami, Christmas, Pentecost, Easter, Eid ul-Adha, Eid ul-Fitr, Ramadan, Guru Nanak Jayanti, Guru Gobind Jayanti, Maghi, Poonai, Sangrand.... we better or I will be offended by that too... :roll: :lol:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

sky sports having articles suggesting that pochettino is world class when he has done fu*k all

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:16 am
sky sports having articles suggesting that pochettino is world class when he has done fu*k all
It's piss funny. :lol: He has never won a single trophy in 8 years as a manager. And now he is an "elite" manager because the scum finally after over 20 years of trying finally finished above The Arsenal? In a season when we won the FA Cup and they still won fuck all? Are they fucking shitting me? By that reckoning whealer dealer 'Arry must be a Legend on a par with Rednosed Ferguson - after all he won an FA Cup. Fuck off SlySports"News" you tabloid cúnts. :oops: :roll: :censored:

NickF

Post by NickF »

From a BBC article
"Proposals to end the equal distribution of overseas television money have been abandoned after Premier League clubs failed to reach an agreement.

The six richest clubs - Manchester City, Manchester United, Tottenham, Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea - wanted their appeal reflected in their income.

A plan suggested 35% of revenue from the sale of global TV rights should be divided based on league position.

But a meeting set for Wednesday was called off as no decision was close."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41734454
Why doesn't that surprise me - more greed. :roll: :roll:

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

NickF wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:01 pm
From a BBC article
"Proposals to end the equal distribution of overseas television money have been abandoned after Premier League clubs failed to reach an agreement.

The six richest clubs - Manchester City, Manchester United, Tottenham, Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea - wanted their appeal reflected in their income.

A plan suggested 35% of revenue from the sale of global TV rights should be divided based on league position.

But a meeting set for Wednesday was called off as no decision was close."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41734454
Why doesn't that surprise me - more greed. :roll: :roll:
I don't get what these foreign fan are so interested in?, the PL is dull as f*ck. Maybe in 10, 20 years time they will reach the same conclusion as most of us and the whole thing will go into a collapse like Serie A did 10 years ago, I f*cking hope so because that is what it deserves.

:twisted:

Haha a few clicks away:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41474214

Hard not to think most PL footballers are w*nkers, flying personal barbers halfway around the world.. you got to get your priorities right eh?. :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:33 am

Haha a few clicks away:

Hard not to think most PL footballers are w*nkers, flying personal barbers halfway around the world.. you got to get your priorities right eh?. :roll:
Christ, just when I think Divey ^^ Sandwich could not possibly be more of a cúnt, that gem pops up. :roll: Is there no limit to this over-rated, cheating, diving tosser's cuntiness? :shock:

No. No, there is not.

:censored: :censored: :censored:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:11 am
sk-gtfo wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:33 am

Haha a few clicks away:

Christ, just when I think Divey ^^ Sandwich could not possibly be more of a cúnt, that gem pops up. :roll: Is there no limit to this over-rated, cheating, diving tosser's cuntiness? :shock:

No. No, there is not.

:censored: :censored: :censored:
Ah but a really nice photo with LA in the background just to prove it really happened..........

Maybe i'll put a picture of me shaving my bollocks on Instagram just to feel like a Premiership footballer :rubchin: :rubchin:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

a one minute silence for Remembrance Day on 28th October!!! Bloody ridiculous :banghead:

if anything it devalues Remembrance Day rather than adding anything to it.
all it does really is highlight the stupidity of having another TWO week international break in mid November :banghead:

supergeorgegraham

Post by supergeorgegraham »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:30 am
a one minute silence for Remembrance Day on 28th October!!! Bloody ridiculous :banghead:

if anything it devalues Remembrance Day rather than adding anything to it.
all it does really is highlight the stupidity of having another TWO week international break in mid November :banghead:
Agreed it's complete shite and more boring than watching United defend at Liverpool. How much have they spent and they think 0v0 is entertainment. At least City are playing with style.

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Birmingham and Fulham to be added to the list of cünt clubs with clappers.

:censored: :cussing:

Clash

Post by Clash »

Anyone see the N. Ireland game yesterday? Reason for mentioning it here is the pitch it was played on. It was muddy, it was cutting up and it made for a much more absorbing game. I hate this billiard table pitches you get everywhere now where the ball runs too smoothly and bounces too high. It means every game looks the same all year round ... well at least until the 'winter ball' is introduced as that white one is so hard to pick out :roll:

Also thought N. Ireland were unlucky. They obviously lack quality but it was nice to see a gutsy team performance where everyone of them ran themselves into the ground and played with passion.

Reminded me a lot of our current team :roll:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Combined teams appearing on newspapers and online prior to big games.."Graham Roberts picks his combined Arsenal/ Tottenham first eleven and no Arsenal player makes the cut" kind of stupid fucking headlines that greet this waste of time exercise.
.Now some Daily Mail journalist is upset because Arsenal's official Twitter account responded to his Combined team with a joke tweet following Saturday's game. Said he is getting anti semitic and homophobic abuse...What a fucking precious child he is..
I am not condoning anti semitic or homophobic abuse , but he and some of his colleagues are blaming Arsenal for the abuse that came his way because of their reply to him..
Last edited by Bradywasking on Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.