Anyone bailing out and if so where to?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Anyone bailing out and if so where to?

Post by OneBardGooner »

storrmin571 wrote:Cardiff City probably
We'll have to meet up Norm...and we MUST remember to take our WENGER OUT Banner. :barscarf:

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

Bailed out a year ago and don't regret it for one moment!

I'm even going the extra mile but getting my Arsenal tattoo lasered off at great expense!

If anyone pops over to Charlton anytime look me up!

All the best guys

storrmin571

Post by storrmin571 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:25 pm
storrmin571 wrote:Cardiff City probably
We'll have to meet up Norm...and we MUST remember to take our WENGER OUT Banner. :barscarf:
Good idea,

Also going to be attending more pro 12 games.

Swale_Gooner1985

Post by Swale_Gooner1985 »

g88ner wrote:
Tue May 30, 2017 10:05 pm
There's no way I could ever support another side. I've been Arsenal all my life and that will never change.

Anyway, the way I see it, I've got more than enough memories to look back on to keep my connection with Arsenal until my last breath.... Wrighty's first season, the domestic cup double in 93, beating Parma in 94, Grahams bung, the gut wrenching Nayim goal in 95, signing Bergkamp, Wenger who?, the 97/98 double, Bergkamp's missed penalty and Giggs' goal in 99, Owen and that *word censored* Henchoz at Wembley, the invincibles, another double, saying goodbye to Highbury, a champions league final, etc.

Going to pretty much every home game with my dad in the 1997/98 season being a particular highlight. The moment he handed me a pair of cup final tickets was magic 8) - we still talk about that season now!

Yes, Arsenal (and football) have changed and not necessarily for the better but I'll ride it out as there's little choice as far as I'm concerned. Stuff your second club up your arse :wink:
:barscarf: Absolutely!! When I started reading this I thought it might be a joke...nope, people actually going to stop supporting Arsenal and try someone else?! it's like primary school stuff. Support someone else for a couple of years? Leave it out :shock:

REB

Post by REB »

im arsenal and have been 44 years. not going to change , i just cant ,no matter who is in charge where they play or what result the game is . i might not be happy but its still my club and will always be.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Swale_Gooner1985 wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:18 pm
g88ner wrote:
There's no way I could ever support another side. I've been Arsenal all my life and that will never change.

Anyway, the way I see it, I've got more than enough memories to look back on to keep my connection with Arsenal until my last breath.... Wrighty's first season, the domestic cup double in 93, beating Parma in 94, Grahams bung, the gut wrenching Nayim goal in 95, signing Bergkamp, Wenger who?, the 97/98 double, Bergkamp's missed penalty and Giggs' goal in 99, Owen and that *word censored* Henchoz at Wembley, the invincibles, another double, saying goodbye to Highbury, a champions league final, etc.

Going to pretty much every home game with my dad in the 1997/98 season being a particular highlight. The moment he handed me a pair of cup final tickets was magic 8) - we still talk about that season now!

Yes, Arsenal (and football) have changed and not necessarily for the better but I'll ride it out as there's little choice as far as I'm concerned. Stuff your second club up your arse :wink:
:barscarf: Absolutely!! When I started reading this I thought it might be a joke...nope, people actually going to stop supporting Arsenal and try someone else?! it's like primary school stuff. Support someone else for a couple of years? Leave it out :shock:

Is that you Arsene? It IS Isn't it you delusional sick fuckk. :lol:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

g88ner wrote:

You're obviously a very intelligent guy (I love that, the way to butter someone up before essentially calling them an idiot! :lol: :lol: ...not in your case though mate - I genuinely mean it :rubchin: :D ) ....anyway, I've forgotten my point now. :lol:

:| :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

arseofacrow wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:03 pm
g88ner wrote:

You're obviously a very intelligent guy (I love that, the way to butter someone up before essentially calling them an idiot! :lol: :lol: ...not in your case though mate - I genuinely mean it :rubchin: :D ) ....anyway, I've forgotten my point now. :lol:

It's for the best. :D :wink:

Anyway, who were you replying to? :rubchin:

:lol: :box:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:24 pm
arseofacrow wrote:
g88ner wrote:

Look, don't quote me on this but the quotes aren't working. :mrgreen:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

DB10GOONER wrote:
arseofacrow wrote:
g88ner wrote:

Is who still on first base ?

CloakedGooner

Post by CloakedGooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:55 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
arseofacrow wrote:
g88ner wrote:

Quoted 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

CloakedGooner wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:23 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
arseofacrow wrote:
g88ner wrote:

Quoted 8)
What? Huh? Who did you quote? :rubchin:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:42 am
CloakedGooner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
arseofacrow wrote:

Quoted 8)
:twisted: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

F F Saaaaaaaaake This thread has given me a feckinn' head ache...can't the quote things be sorted out!!!???

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:02 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
CloakedGooner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Quoted 8)

F F Saaaaaaaaake This thread has given me a feckinn' head ache...can't the quote things be sorted out!!!???
WILL YOU STOP FUCKING QUOTING THESE INVISIBLE BASTARDS!!!!! :banghead: :box: :cussing:

:D :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:04 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:02 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
CloakedGooner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

Quoted 8)

WILL YOU STOP FUCKING QUOTING THESE INVISIBLE BASTARDS!!!!! :banghead: :box: :cussing:

:D :wink:
Look! I can't help it, it's Flash..he does stuff on the threads whether he's here or not...Flash The Invisible...Yes, I know it use to be invincible(ish). :lol: :wink: :wink: