Anyone bailing out and if so where to?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Herd

Re: Anyone bailing out and if so where to?

Post by Herd »

robbo10 wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:47 am
Herd wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:59 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:24 am
Herd wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:05 am
The concept is very rugger though.... 3 or 4 closet jobs piling up on top of one closet job for a bit of anal gang banging. :lol: :roll:
I think DB 10 was sexually abused by a rugby player when he was younger !
Nope. But my brother and I punched the living fucking shit out of a few of them that thought it would be funny to throw our younger brother (who has learning dificulties) into a shower full of naked rugby heads. :x :evil:

A gang of supposed "men" pushing a 12 year old with learning dificulties around a shower full of naked fuckheads. That says it all about rugby to me. They were lucky no one got killed that day tbh. :|
fair fucks db I really do hate the eton rifle types . TBH I gave up rugby at 19 because I couldn't stand the people ,I got myself out of Public School at 14 and went to a grammar because I hated the whole "culture" and it certainly DID manifest itself in Rugby clubs at the time too ! The after match drinking sessions were at best childish at it's worse showed a total lack of respect for human beings .
I love a good sesh but i dont find the need to grope passers by or urinate in someones front garden .
My youngest girl works in a bar at a fairly famous South East London rugby club when not at uni,the things she tells me about how these blokes treat her and talk to her after training,and how they behave after home games is frankly fucking ridiculous,and how it seems to be accepted and acceptable by the club,it seems the on field ethics of the players are left in the changing rooms when they return to the clubhouse
if thats XXXXXXX thats who i played for. Why would she work their though its not like bar jobs are hard to find in london get abuse tell em where to go .

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Herd wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:17 pm
robbo10 wrote:
Herd wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Herd wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:05 am

I think DB 10 was sexually abused by a rugby player when he was younger !
Nope. But my brother and I punched the living fucking shit out of a few of them that thought it would be funny to throw our younger brother (who has learning dificulties) into a shower full of naked rugby heads. :x :evil:

A gang of supposed "men" pushing a 12 year old with learning dificulties around a shower full of naked fuckheads. That says it all about rugby to me. They were lucky no one got killed that day tbh. :|
fair fucks db I really do hate the eton rifle types . TBH I gave up rugby at 19 because I couldn't stand the people ,I got myself out of Public School at 14 and went to a grammar because I hated the whole "culture" and it certainly DID manifest itself in Rugby clubs at the time too ! The after match drinking sessions were at best childish at it's worse showed a total lack of respect for human beings .
I love a good sesh but i dont find the need to grope passers by or urinate in someones front garden .
My youngest girl works in a bar at a fairly famous South East London rugby club when not at uni,the things she tells me about how these blokes treat her and talk to her after training,and how they behave after home games is frankly fucking ridiculous,and how it seems to be accepted and acceptable by the club,it seems the on field ethics of the players are left in the changing rooms when they return to the clubhouse
if thats XXXXXXX thats who i played for. Why would she work their though its not like bar jobs are hard to find in london get abuse tell em where to go .
Well her best friends dad runs the bar so he's a family friend, and he's good as gold,a really lovely bloke,if you were down there you probably know the man I mean,his nickname is XXX (can I say that?) he looks after the staff,but when he aint about the players get lairy, it seems to be the younger players getting lippy and way beyond silly sometimes,hopefully once shes qualified in her field she'll be out of there anyway,

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

robbo10 wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:47 am
Herd wrote:
robbo10 wrote:
Herd wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Well her best friends dad runs the bar so he's a family friend, and he's good as gold,a really lovely bloke,if you were down there you probably know the man I mean,his nickname is XXX (can I say that?) he looks after the staff,but when he aint about the players get lairy, it seems to be the younger players getting lippy and way beyond silly sometimes,hopefully once shes qualified in her field she'll be out of there anyway,
Sorry lads, gonna redact a couple of things there... just in case! :lol: :wink:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Havent been back there since the 90s and I played last in the 70s . I can honestly say I never made any friends there so no point. Best thing about it was the dennis the mennis shirts .

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:23 am
robbo10 wrote:
Herd wrote:
robbo10 wrote:
Herd wrote:

I have been on West Coast trains from Rugby to London,and there have been Rugger fans being obnoxious,and other passengers have assumed that they are Football fans because,"Rugby fans are not yobs like Football supporters." :roll: :twisted:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:38 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
robbo10 wrote:
Herd wrote:
robbo10 wrote:

I have been on West Coast trains from Rugby to London,and there have been Rugger fans being obnoxious,and other passengers have assumed that they are Football fans because,"Rugby fans are not yobs like Football supporters." :roll: :twisted:
The home of Rugby!.... :lol:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:55 am
Rugby Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
robbo10 wrote:
Herd wrote:

Oh Yeah!
There is now even a,"Hall of Fame," virtual reality Rugby Union exhibition at Rugby Library,and you can visit Gilberts shop/museum in Matthews Street where they first made Rugby Balls.....fascinating :yawn: :suicide:
Also when we get the West Coast from Rugby to London when the "Boys" are off to "Twickers" it is more like the Hogwarts Express than a Virgin train. :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:08 pm
Allgunsblazin wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
robbo10 wrote:

Oh Yeah!
There is now even a,"Hall of Fame," virtual reality Rugby Union exhibition at Rugby Library,and you can visit Gilberts shop/museum in Matthews Street where they first made Rugby Balls.....fascinating :yawn: :suicide:
I'd imagine they must hand out lube and wet towels at the entrance... :lol:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

The German 3rd division started last week :shock: Fortuna Koln with a solidly unspectacular 1-0 home win to open the season.

The style of play is very much George Graham. :barscarf: :rubchin: :D

wibble

Post by wibble »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
robbo10 wrote:

Oh Yeah!
Also when we get the West Coast from Rugby to London when the "Boys" are off to "Twickers" it is more like the Hogwarts Express than a Virgin train. :roll:

I imagine if the criteria was 'have you ever had heterosexual intercourse?', then it could still be classed a virgin train

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

wibble wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:36 pm
Rugby Gooner wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Oh Yeah!

I imagine if the criteria was 'have you ever had heterosexual intercourse?', then it could still be classed a virgin train

:lol: :lol:

Herd

Post by Herd »

arseofacrow wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:07 pm
The German 3rd division started last week :shock: Fortuna Koln with a solidly unspectacular 1-0 home win to open the season.

We used to have a friendlies going with FC Koln after meeting them in 1988 during the euros in germany !
Whats the relationship like with Fortuna and FC Koln ?

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Herd wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:31 am
arseofacrow wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:07 pm

We used to have a friendlies going with FC Koln after meeting them in 1988 during the euros in germany !
Whats the relationship like with Fortuna and FC Koln ?
Generally ok mate. Some people don't like them, some people like them, and many are ambivalent.

FC Koln dominates the Cologne football landscape, making it difficult for smaller clubs, especially in these times.

Fortuna Koln fans hate Viktoria Koln :cussing: :censored:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

A new era of not going starts for me today. My eldest is going to the Emirates Cup with some of his mates and they're going to the Leicester game too. For the past couple of seasons going to the odd game and keeping the Silver memberships has been to make sure he remains a Gooner but now he's off with his mates, I have handed the silvers over and won't have to set foot in the place again until that wig wearing c.unt has fucked off and sold it to someone who wants to run a football club. Might take 5 years, might take 15........until then you'll find me on a horse racing course somewhere

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:24 am
A new era of not going starts for me today. My eldest is going to the Emirates Cup with some of his mates and they're going to the Leicester game too. For the past couple of seasons going to the odd game and keeping the Silver memberships has been to make sure he remains a Gooner but now he's off with his mates, I have handed the silvers over and won't have to set foot in the place again until that wig wearing c.unt has fucked off and sold it to someone who wants to run a football club. Might take 5 years, might take 15........until then you'll find me on a horse racing course somewhere

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
Well take it easy.....riding horses can be pretty trecherous...