Caption this picture

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Clash

Re: Caption this picture

Post by Clash »

DB10GOONER wrote:Image

Wenger: "You feel that, Ivan? You feel that? That's my hand gently cupping your balls. You ever open your mouth again and I will pop your balls like two infected little zits."

Gazidis: "I'm.... >sob< I'm sorry, Arsene.... I'm... please >sob< please don't..."

Wenger: "Shhh now, little man... shhh shhh. It's ok. It's ok. I've not said I'll do it this time. It's ok. But Ivan... next time? POP!!"

I'll repeat, since when did the idea of a caption competition become writing what was actually said?!
:D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Clash wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:Image

Wenger: "You feel that, Ivan? You feel that? That's my hand gently cupping your balls. You ever open your mouth again and I will pop your balls like two infected little zits."

Gazidis: "I'm.... >sob< I'm sorry, Arsene.... I'm... please >sob< please don't..."

Wenger: "Shhh now, little man... shhh shhh. It's ok. It's ok. I've not said I'll do it this time. It's ok. But Ivan... next time? POP!!"

I'll repeat, since when did the idea of a caption competition become writing what was actually said?!
:D
:lol: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Okay, get ready You have 3 seconds to see which of the Minnions eyes are moving.

Ready:

3 !