so long sanogo

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Herd

Re: so long sanogo

Post by Herd »

I wasn't against us signing him nor was I a Yaya hater but I did question him on $30 week on it !

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

postmanPat91 wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:10 pm
Wilson wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:39 am
IIts often exaggerated regarding the ability of players, for instance Walcott may get heavy criticism, however he is a top half premier league footballer (just not one worthy of being in a tittle challenging team).

However Sanogo was a bona fide second division player. Ajax took him and end up relegating him to their reserve team he was so bad. Ajax must have thought the could work with him and he be a useful player given he was an Arsenal squad player. But they put him in their second team and must have wondered WTF he is doing at Arsenal training with the first team and seeing pitch time.

He started against Bayern in the CL knock out stages you know.
I was at that match, it was fucking mind-boggling :oops:

And we rely on a Yank to question Wenger the Spinmaster!
Wenger when questioned probably replied "How dare you question my abliteeee!" In his thick French accent..

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Over £6m gross in four years for being a non footballer..Who would turn it down? Don't blame Sanogo, he won the Wenger Lotto...blame Wenger..

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

yep
Last edited by Allgunsblazin on Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:57 pm
Wenger has made more duff millionaires in football than what the national lottery has produced, just grab a ticket for a trial next time you are up there....

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

BFG4 wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:36 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iQeeFcjijo

First comment on this video - " I don't understand the hate this guy gets... he's clearly got talent, I bet as soon as he hits in a goal the flood gates will open" :)
We were losing 2-1 when he came on, we won 3-2, he turned the game for us. Legend :barscarf:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

Bradywasking wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:36 pm
Over £6m gross in four years for being a non footballer..Who would turn it down? Don't blame Sanogo, he won the Wenger Lotto...blame Wenger..

Exactly what I was thinking. Can't blame the boy, almost became a postman and four years later he's set up for life. What is he, 24 ? Not a worry in the world now.

Wenger makes another dud, 4th rate footballer, super rich, using OUR money. Thanks Arsene.