so long sanogo

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
REB

so long sanogo

Post by REB »

contract up so hes off :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

another classic arsene cheap signing that didnt work out , remember for every rob holding there are players like sanogo earning 10s of thousands every week doing fuck all.

sk-gtfo

Re: so long sanogo

Post by sk-gtfo »

REB wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:03 pm
contract up so hes off :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

another classic arsene cheap signing that didnt work out , remember for every rob holding there are players like sanogo earning 10s of thousands every week doing fuck all.
Yeah Wenger certainly likes the scatter-gun approach..

Fabregas...

What about Alberto Mendez, Stefan Malz, Amoury Bischoff, Fran Merida, Owuse-Abeye, Denilson, Diaby, Gnabry, Wellington Silva, Miyachi, Djourou, Senderos etc etc etc.

:roll:

Justinsaid

Post by Justinsaid »

"We have signed Sanogo, he has not made the headlines. Why? Because he is not £50m to £100million, but I am quite confident he will make them soon on the pitch, and that for me is the most important"

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Watching this useless prick embarrassing the shirt running around like a bull in a China shop in the FA Cup semi against Wigan in 2014 will never leave me.

You'd be forgiven for thinking he was a Make a Wish kid being given the chance to play professional football.

Still, at least he didn't 'kill' Giroud.

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

Justinsaid wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:35 pm
"We have signed Sanogo, he has not made the headlines. Why? Because he is not £50m to £100million, but I am quite confident he will make them soon on the pitch, and that for me is the most important"
the ajax comments on sanogo shot wenger down in pieces. he was really that bad.

we will never have to put up with anyone that shit again. i firmly believe that :o

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

northbank123 wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:12 pm
Watching this useless prick embarrassing the shirt running around like a bull in a China shop in the FA Cup semi against Wigan in 2014 will never leave me.

You'd be forgiven for thinking he was a Make a Wish kid being given the chance to play professional football.

Still, at least he didn't 'kill' Giroud.
You do realise he came on in the final too :roll: :barscarf:

Yes Sanogo has a cup winners medal

NickF

Post by NickF »

REB wrote:
Are we absolutely sure he is going - this is Wenger after all... :roll: :banghead:

Wilson

Post by Wilson »

IIts often exaggerated regarding the ability of players, for instance Walcott may get heavy criticism, however he is a top half premier league footballer (just not one worthy of being in a tittle challenging team).

However Sanogo was a bona fide second division player. Ajax took him and end up relegating him to their reserve team he was so bad. Ajax must have thought the could work with him and he be a useful player given he was an Arsenal squad player. But they put him in their second team and must have wondered WTF he is doing at Arsenal training with the first team and seeing pitch time.

He started against Bayern in the CL knock out stages you know.

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

REB wrote:

Don't worry mate, Rob Holding will have his day in the spotlight. With the fickle views of some of our supporters Messi could have a bad game and be labelled crap!
I remember when we signed Petr Cech. This place was hailing the messiah that was our new goalkeeper. Fast forward three months and he was officially labelled as dog shit.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Remember when Yaya Sanogo started a game against Bayern Munich? Remember when heb played in the FA Cup Final? Fucking hell. You can't blame a player for being shit because it's the fucking idiot of a manager who should get every bit of blame. This man playing for Arsenal is conclusive proof if ever any was needed that Wanker puts his own agenda above the good of the club or the result needed.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Has he gone yet?

Herd

Post by Herd »

So long Yaya but think of all those the memories you will leave behind ...................................................... !

postmanPat91

Post by postmanPat91 »

Wilson wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:39 am
IIts often exaggerated regarding the ability of players, for instance Walcott may get heavy criticism, however he is a top half premier league footballer (just not one worthy of being in a tittle challenging team).

However Sanogo was a bona fide second division player. Ajax took him and end up relegating him to their reserve team he was so bad. Ajax must have thought the could work with him and he be a useful player given he was an Arsenal squad player. But they put him in their second team and must have wondered WTF he is doing at Arsenal training with the first team and seeing pitch time.

He started against Bayern in the CL knock out stages you know.
I was at that match, it was fucking mind-boggling :oops:

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

Imagine had the guy got a few tap-ins over the years. Wenger would still have him stinking the place out. Sanogo's golden moment - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2_ibfWpAqU

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iQeeFcjijo

First comment on this video - " I don't understand the hate this guy gets... he's clearly got talent, I bet as soon as he hits in a goal the flood gates will open" :)