Ronaldo spits his dummy out

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Rugby Gooner

Ronaldo spits his dummy out

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Apparently he is upset that Spanish authorities dared to investigate his tax affairs,so he no longer wants to play in that country,so wants to leave Real Madrid,Bless.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Prepare yourselves for the ,"Ronaldo linked with Arsenal" bollocks. :roll:

OneBardGooner

Re: Ronaldo spits his dummy out

Post by OneBardGooner »

Saw the title of the thread and though 'Ohh! I see, Dummy means Boy Friends Penis in Portuguese. :lol:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

this story smells of something, something that the mbappe to arsenal rumours smell of. let me think, what is this strange, pungest musk invading my nostrils :hmmthink:

its bullshite :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Apparently the real story is he is sick of paying tax on the bucketloads of anal lube he goes through. :shock:

:lol: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:15 pm
Apparently the real story is he is sick of paying tax on the bucketloads of anal lube he goes through. :shock:

:lol: :wink:
:shock: :| :shock: :shock: WHAT! He uses Anal Lube on his hair As Well as his ....other bit/s....????