Season Ticket For Rent

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Retro Gunner

Season Ticket For Rent

Post by Retro Gunner »

I'm highly aware that this place might not be the best vehicle to find someone wanting to rent my season ticket :D , but thought I'd put out there anyway.

Tickets were supposed to be renewed by June 8th, but I couldn't find the enthusiasm to either renew, or to find someone keen to rent it. I spoke to a couple of people, but realistically did nothing and just let things drift, mentality prepared to just let it go. I was also interested to see how long I could leave it before it was genuinely too late.

The 8th came and went, last week I was in Italy for the first four days of the week work wise and wasn't bothered about the renewal. On the Thursday I got an email saying it was the final chance to renew. Again, I did nothing.

On Saturday I got a call from a young woman at the Club, reminding me that I hadn't renewed. I told her that I'd been away and was in two minds about renewing. She asked if it was a financial issue, because if so, there are payment schemes. I told her that the issue wasn't financial and that "if dear old Arsene had gone, I would have renewed no problem.....still, I suppose you've heard that a lot", to which she replied "well yes, but with had both opinions about him. I'm taking the positive view, because things can't get much worse can they?" :lol: :lol: I told her that my positivity had expired years ago. Anyway, she asked if I'd like more time to think about it and I said yes, how long can I have. She said "how about til next Friday?" . I said that seemed fair.

Anyway, thought you guys might be interested to hear that they clearly can't be overwhelmed with requests !!

So, I've got til friday....anyone interested, or know of someone that is ?

Block 16, Row 20, (virtually the half way line, facing Wenger !!), cost £925.

Deep down, having been a season ticket holder long before the stadium move and always living in hope that the Fraud will be gone, I would rather not let it go. Despite feeling less bothered than ever before, it's part of who I am and I know I'll regret not having it.

Respond on here or pm me, whichever you prefer.

sk-gtfo

Re: Season Ticket For Rent

Post by sk-gtfo »

Stop renting it only encourages the status quo, sorry but I feel strongly about it, I would just let it go, the waiting list will be insignificant before long once the old fraud firmly establishes us as mid tablers, if I thought there was a chance wiggy would sell up & f*ck off then I'd say the smart thing was keeping it but sadly it seems he's determined, with the help of his cohort to turn us into a footballing non-entity.

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:14 pm
I'm highly aware that this place might not be the best vehicle to find someone wanting to rent my season ticket :D , but thought I'd put out there anyway.

Tickets were supposed to be renewed by June 8th, but I couldn't find the enthusiasm to either renew, or to find someone keen to rent it. I spoke to a couple of people, but realistically did nothing and just let things drift, mentality prepared to just let it go. I was also interested to see how long I could leave it before it was genuinely too late.

The 8th came and went, last week I was in Italy for the first four days of the week work wise and wasn't bothered about the renewal. On the Thursday I got an email saying it was the final chance to renew. Again, I did nothing.

On Saturday I got a call from a young woman at the Club, reminding me that I hadn't renewed. I told her that I'd been away and was in two minds about renewing. She asked if it was a financial issue, because if so, there are payment schemes. I told her that the issue wasn't financial and that "if dear old Arsene had gone, I would have renewed no problem.....still, I suppose you've heard that a lot", to which she replied "well yes, but with had both opinions about him. I'm taking the positive view, because things can't get much worse can they?" :lol: :lol: I told her that my positivity had expired years ago. Anyway, she asked if I'd like more time to think about it and I said yes, how long can I have. She said "how about til next Friday?" . I said that seemed fair.

Anyway, thought you guys might be interested to hear that they clearly can't be overwhelmed with requests !!

So, I've got til friday....anyone interested, or know of someone that is ?

Block 16, Row 20, (virtually the half way line, facing Wenger !!), cost £925.

Deep down, having been a season ticket holder long before the stadium move and always living in hope that the Fraud will be gone, I would rather not let it go. Despite feeling less bothered than ever before, it's part of who I am and I know I'll regret not having it.

Respond on here or pm me, whichever you prefer.
Fuck me you could have at least got her number for a date!.... :lol:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:49 pm
Stop renting it only encourages the status quo, sorry but I feel strongly about it, I would just let it go, the waiting list will be insignificant before long once the old fraud firmly establishes us as mid tablers, if I thought there was a chance wiggy would sell up & f*ck off then I'd say the smart thing was keeping it but sadly it seems he's determined, with the help of his cohort to turn us into a footballing non-entity.
I did say this not so long ago, the days of ST waiting lists where they screwed £15 X 2 out of me for not taking up the offer are long gone and are just not sustainable, and the fucker has been given another 2 seasons, so you have to fuck around renting out tix, seriously I would not bother, but I do respect the paying customers right to do what they feel is right, I am no judge but a fucking good referee!.... :redcard2: