Hillsborough charges

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
arseofacrow

Re: Hillsborough charges

Post by arseofacrow »

I think we should probably leave all of this now.

:|

Herd

Post by Herd »

Haha you don't do irony, mate, do you! :lol:
I have no serious issues, I just don't like whitewashes and I am pretty much sick of this holier than thou victim attitude that a large number of Liverpool fans have, and yet those same fans don't seem to think they should be as vocal about their murder of 39 Italian fans at Heysel, or as vocal about the element within their ranks that still charge turnstiles and endanger their fellow supporters. It's the hypocrisy I don't like. If it was Leeds, Mancs, QPR I'd feel the same. It just so happens it's Liverpool fans.
Heysel was another accident waiting to happen the stadium was crumbling in 1980 and why oh why did they put Juve in the mousers end ,but that doesn't take away from what they did ,they charged them and people died .
What sickened me was that we played them the opening match of the following season as usual I was there ,and they were singing songs about it and waving the flags they had nicked on the KOP ,utter scumbags .
They sang right over the Bishop and Cardinals prayers for the dead and generally acted as if they were untainted by the events which they have tried to pin on Chelsea Headhunters and anyone in the world but them !
My loathing for them that day led to me getting nicked afterwards for wading into them with some like minded people,fortunately I was let go with a kicking from the bizzies round the back of Lime street ,It was the second time Id been pinched up there ,it was always very lively at Liverpool so you see I have no love for them .
I also understand you concerns about a whitewash but when you seek to pervert the course of Justice for 25 plus years and then get caught out that's what happens and the Families rightful pursuit of Justice for their dead cannot in my opinion be negated by events beyond their control ,that's all !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:48 am
Haha you don't do irony, mate, do you! :lol:
I have no serious issues, I just don't like whitewashes and I am pretty much sick of this holier than thou victim attitude that a large number of Liverpool fans have, and yet those same fans don't seem to think they should be as vocal about their murder of 39 Italian fans at Heysel, or as vocal about the element within their ranks that still charge turnstiles and endanger their fellow supporters. It's the hypocrisy I don't like. If it was Leeds, Mancs, QPR I'd feel the same. It just so happens it's Liverpool fans.
Heysel was another accident waiting to happen the stadium was crumbling in 1980 and why oh why did they put Juve in the mousers end ,but that doesn't take away from what they did ,they charged them and people died .
What sickened me was that we played them the opening match of the following season as usual I was there ,and they were singing songs about it and waving the flags they had nicked on the KOP ,utter scumbags .
They sang right over the Bishop and Cardinals prayers for the dead and generally acted as if they were untainted by the events which they have tried to pin on Chelsea Headhunters and anyone in the world but them !
My loathing for them that day led to me getting nicked afterwards for wading into them with some like minded people,fortunately I was let go with a kicking from the bizzies round the back of Lime street ,It was the second time Id been pinched up there ,it was always very lively at Liverpool so you see I have no love for them .
I also understand you concerns about a whitewash but when you seek to pervert the course of Justice for 25 plus years and then get caught out that's what happens and the Families rightful pursuit of Justice for their dead cannot in my opinion be negated by events beyond their control ,that's all !
Herd, I actually agree with every word of the bit in red and have said that on here on numerous occasions. My only real point is that I find their moral high ground position quite hypocritical and offensive - for many reasons, some of the best ones you have highlighted yourself above regarding their carry on after Heysel.

Still not sure why you think I have a serious problem with scousers and yet you admit to wading in to them! :wink:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Herd, I actually agree with every word of the bit in red and have said that on here on numerous occasions. My only real point is that I find their moral high ground position quite hypocritical and offensive - for many reasons, some of the best ones you have highlighted yourself above regarding their carry on after Heysel.

Still not sure why you think I have a serious problem with scousers and yet you admit to wading in to them! :wink:
Point adieu I think , fighting scousers was a way of life in the 80's :lol: 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:45 am

Point adieu I think , fighting scousers was a way of life in the 80's :lol: 8)
:lol: