Questions that Gazidis Should be Asked Today

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Questions that Gazidis Should be Asked Today

Post by OneBardGooner »

Or:

Is the dick in your pants as small as the fight you put up against wenger when it came to throw down time last season you shine head fuckk?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Redarmy wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:07 pm
what the fuck do you do? except draw big wages, you useless bald piece of shite
I think augie runs a post office/shop in the countryside somewhere. Not sure how much he gets paid for it though... :rubchin:

:lol: :wink: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Do they pay him in food? :?

Sean

Post by Sean »

I respectfully ask that a Mr. Chris Keller be my proxy for the question for Mr. Gazidis :proudtosay:

phpBB [video]

:lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

My questions this week would be:

" Hello Ivan, have you seen the news about Stan Kroenke's involvement with the Animal Hunting TV Channel and Franchise? and do you think it is acceptable for not only the owner of Arsenal FC but any human to own a channel that shows innocent animals being drugged to slow them down then chased and hunted and made to die a very slow painful death all for the sake of profit ? Or do you think it is he who should be drugged, dropped into a harsh wilderness and then hunted by animals lover's such as myself with barbed spikes till he is caught and inevitable happens?
Furthermore, would you say he is a man of high moral standards or a despicable, evil piece of filth who deserves to be hunted in the same fashion as the animals are on his TV Channel?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:27 pm

" Hello Ivan, have you seen the news about Stan Kroenke's involvement with the Animal Hunting TV Channel and Franchise? and do you think it is acceptable for not only the owner of Arsenal FC but any human to own a channel that shows innocent animals being drugged to slow them down then chased and hunted and made to die a very slow painful death all for the sake of profit ? Or do you think it is he who should be drugged, dropped into a harsh wilderness and then hunted by animals lover's such as myself with barbed spikes till he is caught and inevitable happens?
Furthermore, would you say he is a man of high moral standards or a despicable, evil piece of filth who deserves to be hunted in the same fashion as the animals are on his TV Channel?
You'd be waiting for an answer, mate. Ivan The Useless would have to ask Wenger first. :roll: :censored:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:22 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:27 pm

You'd be waiting for an answer, mate. Ivan The Useless would have to ask Wenger first. :roll: :censored:
Yeah True...But therein also lies the problem. How can he ask a question while he's gagging on Wenker's old man's man sausage and gargling the result of that action??? :?

Herd

Post by Herd »

It would appear that Gazidis is now no more than Wengers Gimp !

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Herd wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:49 pm
Slimey greasy one at that....would trust him as far as i could throw him....

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Redarmy wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:58 pm
Herd wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:49 pm
Slimey greasy one at that....would trust him as far as i could throw him....
Burn the Flip Flop Witch! :wink:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Ivan only recently said there needed to be a catalyst for change during his attempted coup last season and there indeed been one .
the catalyst is none other than Stan Kroenke who told him to chip in or ship out ,and we have seen a massive change in Gazidis.
Gone is the confident if slightly aloof executive style slick Gazidis and in its place we have gotten subservient Gazidis,mucking in with the lads ,dancing with Aborigine tribesmen,tour hanger on Gazidis who is doing anything required to ingratiate himself with Wenger who has crushed him like an ant !
Make no mistake he tried hard to reform or oust Wenger, but the arch bishop of Satan first out manoeuvred, and then routed him completely !

Understand this Wenger now has more power today than at any time in his Arsenal career !

If you expected him to be contrite or more amenable to change or influence you must think again ,he is positively strident and all powerful and ready to wreak Vengance so you can be sure he will be even more dismissive towards fans who protest against his tenure !

Hell hath no fury than a vengeful Wenger !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:06 pm
Ivan only recently said there needed to be a catalyst for change during his attempted coup last season and there indeed been one .
the catalyst is none other than Stan Kroenke who told him to chip in or ship out ,and we have seen a massive change in Gazidis.
Gone is the confident if slightly aloof executive style slick Gazidis and in its place we have gotten subservient Gazidis,mucking in with the lads ,dancing with Aborigine tribesmen,tour hanger on Gazidis who is doing anything required to ingratiate himself with Wenger who has crushed him like an ant !
Make no mistake he tried hard to reform or oust Wenger, but the arch bishop of Satan first out manoeuvred, and then routed him completely !

Understand this Wenger now has more power today than at any time in his Arsenal career !

If you expected him to be contrite or more amenable to change or influence you must think again ,he is positively strident and all powerful and ready to wreak Vengance so you can be sure he will be even more dismissive towards fans who protest against his tenure !

Hell hath no fury than a vengeful Wenger !
Mate, I don't want to get into a "I told you so" thing here, but I said all of that last season when this was happening. Wenger oversees and rules every aspect of the club because Kroenke, the owner, lets him. Wenger had the final say in the appointment of Ivan The Useless as nominally his own boss. Wenger effectively runs Arsenal FC like a guy that works 40 years and then "retires" to open up a book shop so he can finally have his dream job and do things "his own way"... :lol: :roll:

So yeah, I kinda am saying "I told you so!!" :lol: :wink:

This next bit is not aimed at you Herd but is a general comment. The real and deeper problem (and I was sniped at on here last season for saying this) is not simply Wenger. Yes, he is "a" problem and we have got to get rid of him - that is obvious. But Wenger is in a way a symptom of a deeper problem for the long term health of the club. And anyone without a simplistic Wenger-hate-filled view of the situation can see that Kroenke is the man that OWNS the club, he is Wenger's ONLY true boss, he has the power to sack him, and he NEVER will while Wenger meets the low minimum requirements of being a manager of one of Kroenke's sports franchises - and those minimum requirements don't include winning the PL or the CL.

And yet there were those on here that defended Kroenke because he "let Wenger spend some of the club's own money on transfers" or offered the excuse that "Kroenke wasn't at the club for all of Wenger's poor performing years", ffs :oops: :roll: totally ignoring the point that the owner should sack an underperforming FOOTBALL manager no matter when the owner took over, and by not doing that he is allowing Wenger's reign to go on and on. The ultimate responsibility for our current state of affairs now must rest at Kroenke's door because he has allowed it to continue when he is the single person with the actual power to stop it. Instead he extended Wenger's contract. :roll:

Herd

Post by Herd »

No arguments from me there DB I heard you then and I hear you now .
I had vainly hoped that Gazidis just might change things but that was not to be and last seasons events have simply strengthened the Wengers
Power .
I hadn't seen Kroenke as the boogie man because up to now he had been an investor that had paid the shysters Dein and Fizbang a whole lot of mullah to take control of the company ,but I did know he wasn't a guy to rock the boat whilst the cash was pouring in . I WAS WRONG.
I've always known (well since abt 2011) that nothing could or would change whilst Wenger was in charge and that's the same today.
Narnia is in winter and is frozen ,there are no children coming through the wadrobe and no Aslan coming to break the spell ,we are so utterly screwed .
So I've given up ,very unlike me and every un Arsenal ,I've sold my tickets and wont be going much if at all from here on in .
Sadly whilst I used to think that I would outlive the days of Wenger I'm not so sure I will now ,I'm 59 ,TOF will send us all to our graves and I feel the shame just like everybody else as time slips by !
I love Arsenal more than any woman I have been with but that Arsenal is no longer a place or a team but an emotion that sculpted my very essence and being ,it is abstract and ethereal !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:41 pm
No arguments from me there DB I heard you then and I hear you now .
I had vainly hoped that Gazidis just might change things but that was not to be and last seasons events have simply strengthened the Wengers
Power .
I hadn't seen Kroenke as the boogie man because up to now he had been an investor that had paid the shysters Dein and Fizbang a whole lot of mullah to take control of the company ,but I did know he wasn't a guy to rock the boat whilst the cash was pouring in . I WAS WRONG.
I've always known (well since abt 2011) that nothing could or would change whilst Wenger was in charge and that's the same today.
Narnia is in winter and is frozen ,there are no children coming through the wadrobe and no Aslan coming to break the spell ,we are so utterly screwed .
So I've given up ,very unlike me and every un Arsenal ,I've sold my tickets and wont be going much if at all from here on in .
Sadly whilst I used to think that I would outlive the days of Wenger I'm not so sure I will now ,I'm 59 ,TOF will send us all to our graves and I feel the shame just like everybody else as time slips by !
I love Arsenal more than any woman I have been with but that Arsenal is no longer a place or a team but an emotion that sculpted my very essence and being ,it is abstract and ethereal !
Jaysus, Herd - that is both very deppressing and very insightful, mate. I feel the same in a lot of ways. I've never felt so disconnected from the club I've supported for over 40 years as I do now. :|

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

How we laughed when the Mancs got taken over by the Glazers in 2005, chants in Cardiff USA! USA! at their support after the FA Cup win. :shock:

At least Glazers always gave their managers, yes even David Moyes, hundreds of millions to spend on wages & transfer bill's, despite many old school Mancs forming FC United as a breakaway club, something our gutless support would never be capable of doing :banghead:

I instinctively knew that dodgy Syrup wearing cúnt was very bad news for the club, especially when the board were vilifying Usmanov & brainwashed sheep fans towed the party line with banners inside the ground. :cussing:

:cry: The club has had no money from me since Kroenke took over in 2009 :barscarf: Despite that I still fúcking care about Arsenal even though they are not fleecing me. :banghead:

With our predominantly passive support & with thousands turning away from the club over the years, it will be a long decline before real change happens, Wonga will be manager until he "beats" Ferguson's managerial "record", not including real trophies . :banghead:

By then the club will probably be in a Brian Clough / Forest style position. :barscarf:

I have asked Wenger supporters over the years, what will it take for him to get sacked, one numpty replied he should have a job for life, even if he relegates the club. :censored:

The next twat I meet that tells me he supports Wenger & / or Kroenke will be travelling head first through a plate glass window. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: