Sky TV fixture changes/weekend evening matches etc

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SPARKSY

Re: Sky TV fixture changes

Post by SPARKSY »

For anyone thinking of going to the Brighton game, our "friends" on the railways have decided on Engineering works that day, so from London the journey will include 2 changes and a bus replacement included.
Wonderful :banghead: :banghead:

Peeman

Post by Peeman »

We can now confirm that the following games involving Arsenal have been rescheduled as a result of TV selections:

Arsenal v Southampton
Monday 9th April (originally Saturday 7th April)
Kick-off: 8.00pm
Live on: SKY SPORTS

Newcastle United v Arsenal
Sunday 15th April 2018 (originally Saturday 14th April)
Kick-off: 1.30pm

Arsenal v West Ham United
Monday 23rd April 2018 (originally Saturday 21st April)

Manchester United v Arsenal
Sunday 29th April 2018 (originally Saturday 28th April)
Kick-off: 4.30pm
This match is subject to change should Manchester United be involved in the UEFA Champions League Semi Final the following Tuesday.

Leicester City v Arsenal, postponed from Saturday 17th March 2018, remains undated.

The ‘standard’ TV selections have now been made up to 30th April 2018. Ordinarily, fixtures up to this date will not now change. However, as ever, all fixtures remain subject to change and circumstances may yet arise which result in further fixture changes.

Regards
Arsenal Football Club

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

SPARKSY wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:11 am
For anyone thinking of going to the Brighton game, our "friends" on the railways have decided on Engineering works that day, so from London the journey will include 2 changes and a bus replacement included.
Wonderful :banghead: :banghead:
Not good at all, you pay through the nose to these rail magnates and they fuck you up the arse!
And that's before you get fucked by Arsene, then another beasting on the way home!... :lol: .

Ziegler1988

Post by Ziegler1988 »

Some blockbuster Monday night football at the Emirates to look forward to :lol:

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Every game in April switched for TV. I can only think it's for the relegation battle (Newcastle, Stoke, Southampton, Wham) and the "battle for the top 4 and 2nd place" (Manure) as every league game is a dead rubber for us now.

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

Ziegler1988 wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:18 pm
Some blockbuster Monday night football at the Emirates to look forward to :lol:
Only four Saturday 3pm kick offs at home all season thanks to TV and Europe. I was hoping Arsenal v West Ham would be left on Saturday at 3pm.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Peeman wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:35 pm
We can now confirm that the following games involving Arsenal have been rescheduled as a result of TV selections:

Arsenal v Southampton
Monday 9th April (originally Saturday 7th April)

Newcastle United v Arsenal
Sunday 15th April 2018 (originally Saturday 14th April)
Kick-off: 1.30pm

Arsenal v West Ham United
Monday 23rd April 2018 (originally Saturday 21st April)

Manchester United v Arsenal
Sunday 29th April 2018 (originally Saturday 28th April)
Kick-off: 4.30pm
This match is subject to change should Manchester United be involved in the UEFA Champions League Semi Final the following Tuesday.

Leicester City v Arsenal, postponed from Saturday 17th March 2018, remains undated.

The ‘standard’ TV selections have now been made up to 30th April 2018. Ordinarily, fixtures up to this date will not now change. However, as ever, all fixtures remain subject to change and circumstances may yet arise which result in further fixture changes.

Regards
Arsenal Football Club
I can’t believe that I will have to re-arrange my not watching dodgy streams on a Saturday to not watching on a Monday night or a Sunday afternoon, the damn inconvenience of it all.

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

StuartL wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:44 pm
I can’t believe that I will have to re-arrange my not watching dodgy streams on a Saturday to not watching on a Monday night or a Sunday afternoon, the damn inconvenience of it all.
Do the dodgy streams still work? I thought there was a super crackdown this year. Ever since Virgin made me an offer I couldn't refuse for BT Sport and Now TV gave me Sports for free for helping with streaming issues, I haven't bothered with them. It's not as if Arsenal play much on Saturday at 3pm anyway. Only four times this season. And I went to two of them. Only two away league games; Burnley and Swansea weren't live.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

arrgee wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:45 am
StuartL wrote:
Do the dodgy streams still work? I thought there was a super crackdown this year. Ever since Virgin made me an offer I couldn't refuse for BT Sport and Now TV gave me Sports for free for helping with streaming issues, I haven't bothered with them. It's not as if Arsenal play much on Saturday at 3pm anyway. Only four times this season. And I went to two of them. Only two away league games; Burnley and Swansea weren't live.
Sunday 1.30pm is the new Saturday 3pm :barscarf:

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

corkbarry

Post by corkbarry »

arrgee wrote:
StuartL wrote:

What dodgy streams, great sites out there with perfect sreams.

One of them for android, https://www.livenettv.net/

http://cricbox.net/?s=bein+sports. Plenty of live strams on this.

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

corkbarry wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:23 pm

What dodgy streams, great sites out there with perfect sreams.

One of them for android, https://www.livenettv.net/
Why do all the comments say it's not working?

I suspect the "dodgy" part is the fact that they are somewhat illegal and not supposed to be there, but when I used to watch them they were pretty good pictures. The ISPs in the UK have been told to block them where possible, so it did take a few attempts to find one that works.

But as Arsenal don't play on Saturday 3pm very often, not much of an issue for me. These days, I occasionally go to Orient who are always playing on Saturday at 3pm.

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:15 pm

I remember when they first started Sunday football and the pubs were closed for the afternoon! Used to look like alcoholics standing outside pubs in Camden waiting for them to re-open after games. Then some of them did open in the afternoon, but only served coffee and no booze until 6pm. In many ways that was worse. Seeing all the goodies but not being able to touch them.

I'm not religious, but I prefer Sunday as it once was. A quiet day to recover from Saturday excesses.

beck

Post by beck »

arrgee wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:48 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:15 pm

I remember when they first started Sunday football and the pubs were closed for the afternoon! Used to look like alcoholics standing outside pubs in Camden waiting for them to re-open after games. Then some of them did open in the afternoon, but only served coffee and no booze until 6pm. In many ways that was worse. Seeing all the goodies but not being able to touch them.

I'm not religious, but I prefer Sunday as it once was. A quiet day to recover from Saturday excesses.
Ohh dark days indeed
The mists of time have allowed people to forget how bad at home we were in that 94/95 season
The worst I have ever known
Having just drawn at home with auxerre another euro final seemed unlikely
The 2 hour wait for the pub to numb the pain of a 1-0 home defeat to West Ham
Plus a bollocking for rolling in late to a 5 month pregnant wife
Means once again the past is a foreign land
It really tests the lie that Wenger inherited that defence
He ain't any good now
What he came in and done then was fantastic

Ernie71

Post by Ernie71 »

arrgee wrote:
StuartL wrote:
Burnley was live

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

Ernie71 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:24 pm
arrgee wrote:
StuartL wrote:
Burnley was live
Burnley away wasn't live. Southampton v Everton and Huddersfield v Man City were. https://www.premierleague.com/results (26 November)