BGV To take over as Academy Manager

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
northbank123

Re: BGV To take over as Academy Manager

Post by northbank123 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:42 am
Is there any limit to the level of pussyfication of this fucking flange ? He got a few stitches ffs and he is deemed "injured". :oops: :roll:

My mate Jamesie once caught an elbow in the eye that split his eyelid wide the fuck open during a game. He could pull his upper eyelid down and you could see his eyeball through the split in the eyelid. :shock: He wanted our coach to patch him up with a blob of vaseline to stop the bleeding, even as the coach and the ref and linesmen and most of the players were telling him he needed to get to a hospital. :lol: 8)
Not hugely impressive was it. Considering that you see players smash their cheekbones to pieces and then a few days later playing with a protective face mask on, you would imagine that a few stitches shouldn't stop him.

NickF

Post by NickF »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Is there any limit to the level of pussyfication of this fucking flange ? He got a few stitches ffs and he is deemed "injured". :oops: :roll:

I remember back in the day, Bouldy got a head injury in one game, got it bandaged and the first thing he does is head the ball clear.

That's when he had some bollocks before they were removed when he become Wenger's cone man.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

I heard on the radio commentary, from a German news source that BFG was fit to play on Friday but was left out due to non-footballing reasons. They never expanded on that.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Nos89 wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:34 pm
I heard on the radio commentary, from a German news source that BFG was fit to play on Friday but was left out due to non-footballing reasons. They never expanded on that.
Well, I suppose being a vagina is technically a "non-footballing" thing... :rubchin:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:11 am
Nos89 wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:34 pm
Well, I suppose being a vagina is technically a "non-footballing" thing... :rubchin:
Menstrual cramps...

beck

Post by beck »

NickF wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:19 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

I remember back in the day, Bouldy got a head injury in one game, got it bandaged and the first thing he does is head the ball clear.

That's when he had some bollocks before they were removed when he become Wenger's cone man.
That was in the early Wenger days at selhurst park v Wimbledon
Adams went off for stitches in a cut eye same game
Soon as he come back on Wimbledon equalised
Vinnie jones winning a header in our box from a free kick
We held a lead the 2 nd time for 3 mins before platt was leaping about in our box failing to make a decent clearance
Bould let one go over his head early in the game and was lucky not to give away a penalty
It was while he was off getting stitched up that vieira stood in at centre back and won an interception that lead to the goal.
Bergkamp had an anonymous day

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

DB10GOONER wrote:

My mate Jamesie once caught an elbow in the eye that split his eyelid wide the fuck open during a game. He could pull his upper eyelid down and you could see his eyeball through the split in the eyelid. :shock: He wanted our coach to patch him up with a blob of vaseline to stop the bleeding, even as the coach and the ref and linesmen and most of the players were telling him he needed to get to a hospital. :lol: 8)
Yeah but he wasn't playing for Arsenal was he.
And I bet he still payed his subs!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

robbo10 wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:29 am
DB10GOONER wrote:

:lol:

Fucking right he did. And he was in the pub pissed as a monkey that night! :barscarf: :wink:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am
robbo10 wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:29 am
DB10GOONER wrote:

:lol:

Fucking right he did. And he was in the pub pissed as a monkey that night! :barscarf: :wink:
Ha ha ha Good work Jamesie!! :bowing21:

Blade

Post by Blade »

Our 114 cap,World cup winner BFG.

Its best he go look after the little ones at the academy.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Arsenal's Academy of Cowardly Little fuckks. :evil:

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Blade wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:38 am

Our 114 cap,World cup winner BFG.

Its best he go look after the little ones at the academy.
Never forgiven or forgotten the fact he ducked at Anfield and cost us the win!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Awwww! C'monnnn I mean it was "Special Circumstances". :?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Can you imagine the type of fucking ladyboys this cowardly cúnt will produce? :oops: :roll: :censored:

Sean

Post by Sean »

The sad thing about the past decade is that our club's very DNA has been rewritten to read 'pansy naive shitcunts'. I fucking despair, I really do. Ignorance and idiocy at our club from the very top to the very bottom. This is no longer the club that produced Brady, Adams, Rocastle and Parlour :censored: