BGV To take over as Academy Manager

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: BGV To take over as Academy Manager

Post by OneBardGooner »

Cech to BGV:

"Look Mert I'm sorry but you're gonna have to "Man Up" I've told you time and time again you are NOT borrowing my protective hat when they are taking free kicks okay! Now let the fuckk go of it"

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:04 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: EXCELLENT Piccies there lads! Quality...Naay. Super, Super Top Qualiteee! :barscarf:

Can I carry zis on za petch boss so if za ball comes my way I can hide behind eet.

WTF? :shock: The BGV is French??!!! :shock:

:lol: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

YUP! He sure is...he'll do anything to get a contract extension / new job - Even have a Dialect Transplant. :lol:

Either that or you cannot read German. :wink:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Welcome my son
Welcome to the machine
Where have you been
It's all right we know where you've been
Provided with Toys and scouting for Boys

Sean

Post by Sean »

Scandalous decision. Even worse than offering him another playing deal earlier this year.

By the way, who the fuck will be running our fucking useless pubber academy for the next year? :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Sean wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:59 pm
Scandalous decision. Even worse than offering him another playing deal earlier this year.

By the way, who the fuck will be running our fucking useless pubber academy for the next year? :roll:
I'm reliably informed it will be Daffy Duck. Or an Inanimate Carbon Rod. 8)

Herd

Post by Herd »

Our academy is top of the range in facilities ,staff and the rest .
Unfortunately the training model is the same ,endless keep ball 3/4/5 a sides and fitness coaching.
Thus we struggle to raise them to become the first stalwarts especially defenders !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:57 am
Unfortunately the training model is the same ,endless keep ball 3/4/5 a sides and fitness coaching.
Thus we struggle to raise them to become the first stalwarts especially defenders !
All that shit is lovely, but as you and I both know Herdy old buddy, Don Howe with a football on a donkey pitch will produce ten times the player the BGV will produce will all the facilities and technology in the world! :|

Herd

Post by Herd »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:01 am
Herd wrote:
All that shit is lovely, but as you and I both know Herdy old buddy, Don Howe with a football on a donkey pitch will produce ten times the player the BGV will produce will all the facilities and technology in the world! :|
er thats what i was saying too !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:12 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:01 am
Herd wrote:
er thats what i was saying too !
I know. I was backing up your post. :wink:

Sean

Post by Sean »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:00 am
Sean wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:59 pm

I'm reliably informed it will be Daffy Duck. Or an Inanimate Carbon Rod. 8)
I'd take Inanimate Carbon Rod over The Old Fraud who 'manages' our first team, but micromanages the rest of the club 8)

Summer 2021: Inanimate Carbon Rod wins third Champions League in a row with Arsenal. Statue to be built; previous manager's bust to be melted down and sold to China. Stan Kroenke's remains discovered in pillar on the M25 :barscarf:
Herd wrote:
Exactly. As they say, 'All the gear, but no idea'. We haven't got close to that 80s era of Arsenal youngsters making the first team :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I Concur.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Is there any limit to the level of pussyfication of this fucking flange ? He got a few stitches ffs and he is deemed "injured". :oops: :roll:

My mate Jamesie once caught an elbow in the eye that split his eyelid wide the fuck open during a game. He could pull his upper eyelid down and you could see his eyeball through the split in the eyelid. :shock: He wanted our coach to patch him up with a blob of vaseline to stop the bleeding, even as the coach and the ref and linesmen and most of the players were telling him he needed to get to a hospital. :lol: 8)

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:42 am
Is there any limit to the level of pussyfication of this fucking flange ? He got a few stitches ffs and he is deemed "injured". :oops: :roll:

My mate Jamesie once caught an elbow in the eye that split his eyelid wide the fuck open during a game. He could pull his upper eyelid down and you could see his eyeball through the split in the eyelid. :shock: He wanted our coach to patch him up with a blob of vaseline to stop the bleeding, even as the coach and the ref and linesmen and most of the players were telling him he needed to get to a hospital. :lol: 8)
"aye, tis only a flesh wound"
"but you have no arm!"
"come back and fight me, coward"

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

greengooner wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:43 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:42 am

"aye, tis only a flesh wound"
"but you have no arm!"
"come back and fight me, coward"
:lol: :barscarf: :barscarf: