Charity Shield

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Charity Shield

Post by OneBardGooner »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:04 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:10 pm
Conte will Totally out-tactic wengercunt this time - we will get raped by a 4 or 5 goal margin.

"Welcome Back My Friends To The Show That Never Ends" :cry:
You said that before the FA Cup Final and we smashed em!.... :lol: :wink:
AG getting excited now...... :D

Wemberley Wemberley...... :barscarf:
Me You and the rest of Goonerdom. :wink:

Conte will do his home-work on us this time and we will get raped..I hope not, but we will. :cry:

Herd

Post by Herd »

No interest here whatsoever !

markyp

Post by markyp »

I have a tube of lube ready in anticipation of another anal mauling :barscarf:

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Ramsey has a 'little muscular problem'
3 months out then

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Taking my lad to this tomorrow to complete my passing over of the baton - £25, money going to charity, he's never watched the Arsenal at Wembley and its his 17th birthday. From there on its up to him!

As for the game - I couldn't give a flying fuck. It will probably be a bore or another under prepared early season shambles.......I'll try to spend most of it taking selfies and checking my phone as I'm sure that's why you go to matches these days right?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Eboue-Why? wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:40 am
Ramsey has a 'little muscular problem'
3 months out then
Yes, apparently it is a 'Muscular Tick akin to a Physical form of Tourrette's syndrome - THAT is why he keeps trying all those Zinedine Zidane type tricks and flicks...he doesn't actually consciously do it - It just 'Happens'.

So all this time we've been mocking the afflicted. :? :roll: :-P

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:57 am
Taking my lad to this tomorrow to complete my passing over of the baton - £25, money going to charity, he's never watched the Arsenal at Wembley and its his 17th birthday. From there on its up to him!

As for the game - I couldn't give a flying fuck. It will probably be a bore or another under prepared early season shambles.......I'll try to spend most of it taking selfies and checking my phone as I'm sure that's why you go to matches these days right?
But on a more important note SteveO are you going to show him the ancient and secret way of the sacred BBQ? :D

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:12 am
SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:57 am

But on a more important note SteveO are you going to show him the ancient and secret way of the sacred BBQ? :D
The tongs stay with me mate - there's certain things you have to keep to yourself :D

LaughingGooner

Post by LaughingGooner »

Looking forward to a good day out.
Everyone should savour a trip to Wembley regardless of the occasion.
A day out in the sun and good to see a first sighting of our new signings. :barscarf: :barscarf:

Be good to maintain our good recent record there, with the Spurs away game coming up.

Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Please tell me we're not wearing that Godawful new blue away kit?

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

After they deliberately lost the cup final to ensure Wanker would stay, I expect normal service to resume here and for the foreseeable future.

jmp442

Post by jmp442 »

Personally think tomorrow a big game for both teams. While as a trophy to win its meaningless, a heavy defeat or a decent performance and victory can set the mood for the proper start next week.

Imagine the atmosphere against Leicester next week if we play like we did in China the other week and get smashed 3-0.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

LaughingGooner wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:38 pm
Looking forward to a good day out.
Everyone should savour a trip to Wembley regardless of the occasion.
A day out in the sun and good to see a first sighting of our new signings. :barscarf: :barscarf:

Be good to maintain our good recent record there, with the Spurs away game coming up.
Signings??? Really, uh oh, I've missed something :?

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

jmp442 wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:03 am
Personally think tomorrow a big game for both teams. While as a trophy to win its meaningless, a heavy defeat or a decent performance and victory can set the mood for the proper start next week.

Imagine the atmosphere against Leicester next week
if we play like we did in China the other week and get smashed 3-0.
I can just imagine....quietish, with people filling their mouths with food or taking selfies....just like any other week.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Never felt so disinterested in an Arsenal game...I've set the TV to record MOTD , and even if I don't watch that I won't be overly worried...45 plus years supporting Arsenal from afar and now I feel like this..Thanks Stan, Ivan and Arsene...ps It is not about winning or losing..it is about competing...