Best place you've watched Arsenal on TV

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Herd

Re: Best place you've watched Arsenal on TV

Post by Herd »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:54 am
Herd wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:41 am
In a Club in Moscow having my balls licked clean by a hooker whilst covered in enough powder to make al pacino jealous !
She had bad dandruff, huh? :rubchin: :(

:D :wink:
nah i was in a laundry there was washing powder everywhere !

General

Post by General »

Pins Finsbury Park 2009 when Robin scored with the last kick of the game away to Everton. It was insane in there.

Btw
https://mobile.twitter.com/ThrowbackAFC ... 81/video/1

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

A slight twist on the title thread, but I'll tell you the worst place.......28th August, 2011, Crete, in a bar full of Mancs. Yes friends, the day of the 8-2. And they knew I was a Gooner !!

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

1979 Pub in Cape Town...just finished in the army. Lot of love for United because of Gary Bailey being South African, until he handed us the trophy :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:55 pm
A slight twist on the title thread, but I'll tell you the worst place.......28th August, 2011, Crete, in a bar full of Mancs. Yes friends, the day of the 8-2. And they knew I was a Gooner !!
Yes but it forced him to go on that infamous trolley dash...AND we got Mertersacker, Park & Santos..so who's laughing now :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

herbert

Post by herbert »

At me mum and dads house for Liverpool 89,I was always gutted that I decided to take the new girlfriend to meet the parents on that friday night :banghead: but now that my dad is no longer with us the memorys of me and the man who gave me my love for the club dancing around the front room are priceless

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

herbert wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:15 pm
At me mum and dads house for Liverpool 89,I was always gutted that I decided to take the new girlfriend to meet the parents on that friday night :banghead: but now that my dad is no longer with us the memorys of me and the man who gave me my love for the club dancing around the front room are priceless
thats a nice story Herbert.....memories are priceless thats for sure......