3rd kit launch - epic fail

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: 3rd kit launch - epic fail

Post by DB10GOONER »

Midz wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:49 pm
I see new first shirt and now 3rd shirt, what about the 2nd shirt? Is that one just remaining the same as before?
I think the 2nd kit is back to blue again this season, so all change. Kerching! :barscarf: :roll:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Fair enough OBG, I shall resist the urge to buy said garment thus increasing the club's coffers and instead spend my hard earned shillings on a shiny new gimp mask. 8)

Sean

Post by Sean »

I have no problem with the dark grey, just that fucking pink. Even last season's day-glo was better.

That said, fuck third kits and fuck having new kits every year :barscarf:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Cant see any wannabee terrorist wanting to put on a pink shirt before he goes on the rampage

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I don't buy these modern jerseys anymore for myself, just my son. But my missus just picked up last season's third strip top (the dark navy with luminous green trim) for me as it was half price and... I gotta be honest... up close it is fucking beautiful. Nicest third jersey ever and nicest away jersey (apart from the classic yellow ones obviously) since the beautiful green and blue number in 1983. :shock: 8)

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:05 am
I don't buy these modern jerseys anymore for myself, just my son. But my missus just picked up last season's third strip top (the dark navy with luminous green trim) for me as it was half price and... I gotta be honest... up close it is fucking beautiful. Nicest third jersey ever and nicest away jersey (apart from the classic yellow ones obviously) since the beautiful green and blue number in 1983. :shock: 8)
Have to make a confession and admit that I too have that jersey, got her in long sleeve around the turn of the year and she is indeed a beaut.

Kudos to your missus, she obviously has excellent taste (bar the whole hanging about with you lark).

:wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:15 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:05 am
Have to make a confession and admit that I too have that jersey, got her in long sleeve around the turn of the year and she is indeed a beaut.

Kudos to your missus, she obviously has excellent taste (bar the whole hanging about with you lark).

Obviously. :lol:

She has a combo of great taste and the Oirish woman's inability to walk past a bargain. :lol:

REB

Post by REB »

tbh the third strip is nice and will outsell both home and away kits, the training gear for it is lovely and the added bonus of no big fly emirates across the front.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

REB wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:47 pm
tbh the third strip is nice and will outsell both home and away kits, the training gear for it is lovely and the added bonus of no big fly emirates across the front.

It's a shame the pink trim isn't the orange trim, like on the grey and orange camo style training gear. I hate pink as a colour. :roll: :x

Yeah, I am THAT much of a raging hetro manbeast. :box: 8)

:D :wink:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:06 pm
REB wrote:

It's a shame the pink trim isn't the orange trim, like on the grey and orange camo style training gear. I hate pink as a colour. :roll: :x

Hmmm......trying just a little too hard.........in denial methinks. :gayflag:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

These bad boys are getting released later on this summer, really like the look of em - especially the yellow one, they've got that old school retro feel -

Am I allowed buy any of these OBG? :wink:

As Reb says these things look so much better without the conglomerates air logo plastered on them.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:03 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
REB wrote:

:lol: :lol:

I was waiting to see who would bite... :fishing: :D :wink:

Always better to be the pitcher than the catcher! :shock:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
These bad boys are getting released later on this summer, really like the look of em - especially the yellow one, they've got that old school retro feel -

Am I allowed buy any of these OBG? :wink:

As Reb says these things look so much better without the conglomerates air logo plastered on them.
That yellow one is (to quote the oft misunderstood poet and linguistic genius that is Paris Hilton) hot... :D

Only improvement would be if the crest and puma were in blue. 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:05 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
REB wrote:

:lol: :lol:

I was waiting to see who would bite... :fishing: :D :wink:

Always better to be the pitcher than the catcher! :shock:
Speaking of "catchers"... :gayflag: :lol: :wink:

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ Retro Retro - where ya been! Retro! Where ya been! Retro Retro - where ya been! ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Cant' shake the image of my entire shaft being down Paris Hilton's windpipe now, cheers for that DB10 :banghead: