Jack Wilshere merged thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Re: Jack Wilshere

Post by falkirk goon »

goonersid wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:42 pm
He's shite
I concur wholeheartedly 8)

Graham71

Post by Graham71 »

Wilshere can stay as long as he likes as long as he signs a pay per play contract. Clubs will only take him on loan.You would have to be mental to pay a fee for him.Lets all be honest now he is no fucking different to Diaby.

Graham71

Post by Graham71 »

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:20 pm
One season wonder. I like him, but a) he's injury prone and b) he's not good anymore.

Would still take him over Ramsey though.
Yeah Jack Wheelchair who plays 2 games in three seasons is better than Ramsey who has scored two cup final winners.Some of our fans need a fucking brain transplant .Wilshere is a myth

rangers71

Post by rangers71 »

falkirk goon wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:36 pm
goonersid wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:42 pm
He's shite
I concur wholeheartedly 8)

And now he is starting the season with the Under-23's. This guy is shit and needs to go.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Graham71 wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:20 pm
Yankee_Gooner_Dandee wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:20 pm
One season wonder. I like him, but a) he's injury prone and b) he's not good anymore.

Would still take him over Ramsey though.
Yeah Jack Wheelchair who plays 2 games in three seasons is better than Ramsey who has scored two cup final winners.Some of our fans need a fucking brain transplant .Wilshere is a myth
Both fully fit, Wilshire has all the skills Ramsey tries to aspire to. Ramsey scored 2 FA cup winners...so what, Giroud did more work than Ramsey for the winner against Chelsea. GIROUD, that should tell you all you need to know.

And the winner against Hull, that season was the ONLY really good season Ramsey has had for us.... before he got injured that is.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

I know Jack played 90 mins on Thurs but with the woeful inability of Ramsey and Xhaka to produce from midfield i really can't understand from a footballing point of view not bringing him on today, ok he is still working his way back from injuries but surely todays game at 2 up would have been a perfect time to bring him on and give us a different option :roll:

herbert

Post by herbert »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:39 pm
I know Jack played 90 mins on Thurs but with the woeful inability of Ramsey and Xhaka to produce from midfield i really can't understand from a footballing point of view not bringing him on today, ok he is still working his way back from injuries but surely todays game at 2 up would have been a perfect time to bring him on and give us a different option :roll:
Yep, a different option and it would have been a good reward for his recent performances

General

Post by General »

The only thing Ramsey has over jack is superior fitness levels. Technically, he is one of the most limited midfielders we've had at this club. His industry is his only saving grace but it also explains why he has such poor positional awareness. Several times today he overhit a simple pass out of play. Wonga likes his runners so no surprises he's one of his favourites. The combination with Xhaka is painful to watch. Two bumbling idiots bombing up and down the pitch with reckless abandon and giving the ball away for fun. There's no discipline, structure or coordination to what they are doing.

Midz

Post by Midz »

http://dailycannon.com/2017/10/arsenal- ... -contract/

Jack has shown some moments of brilliance however they've been few and far between. To offer him a new contract with his injury record would not be a wise move imo.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Midz wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:48 pm

Jack has shown some moments of brilliance however they've been few and far between. To offer him a new contract with his injury record would not be a wise move imo.
I'll see your Wilshere and raise you a Cazorla! :lol: :wink:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:58 am
Midz wrote:

I will see your cazorla and raise you the ace in the pack Diaby (this really could go on forever :lol: ) :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:16 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Midz wrote:

I will see your cazorla and raise you the ace in the pack Diaby (this really could go on forever :lol: ) :barscarf:
:lol: :lol:

You win. :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:21 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Midz wrote:

:lol:
Last edited by OneBardGooner on Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:21 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Midz wrote:

Nobody can trump a Diaby - He even injured himself when he signed his contract...

This is his fave movie

phpBB [video]

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Thanks for bringing up Cazorla!
Where is the little Spanish fucker!?..... :banghead: