MASCOT (BIT OF A VANITY THREAD)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
greengooner

MASCOT (BIT OF A VANITY THREAD)

Post by greengooner »

just received a call from the club, my son has been chosen as a mascot for the home game against the vermin :D :D :D , three guest tickets included in the package, free kit and a tour behind the scenes to meet the players, I now have a few months to train him not to call Cech "helmet head" and Mr Wenger is not called "that senile old tool" :D . My interest in the club has dipped but my young lad is still invested and its just great news despite the fact that we as "overseas fans" will have to shell out for flights etc, ah feck it, its only money, one mega happy 10 year old
:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

robbo10

Re: MASCOT (BIT OF A VANITY THREAD)

Post by robbo10 »

greengooner wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:03 pm
just received a call from the club, my son has been chosen as a mascot for the home game against the vermin :D :D :D , three guest tickets included in the package, free kit and a tour behind the scenes to meet the players, I now have a few months to train him not to call Cech "helmet head" and Mr Wenger is not called "that senile old tool" :D . My interest in the club has dipped but my young lad is still invested and its just great news despite the fact that we as "overseas fans" will have to shell out for flights etc, ah feck it, its only money, one mega happy 10 year old
:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
But remember its still ok for him to call ANY Vermin player a c*nt even though he is only 10,tell him its a one day truce for saying a bad words!

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

greengooner wrote:
Nice one fella, don't forget to ask for a,supply of,wenger out stickers to place strategically while on your behind the scenes tour :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

greengooner wrote:
:barscarf: :barscarf: Delighted for your boy GG. :barscarf: :barscarf:

You gotta remember it's now all about keeping the next generation as Gooners for that glorious day in #May2025 when shit for brains finally retires! Hope you and your boy have a great day and see a fantastic mauling of the vermin 6-0. 8)

Herd

Post by Herd »

Great stuff ,I really hope he has a great day . !

REB

Post by REB »

great stuff greengooner :barscarf:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

great stuff greengooner - tell him that as its the vermin it is absolutely fine to give them a kick pre match too :D

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:09 am
great stuff greengooner - tell him that as its the vermin it is absolutely fine to give them a kick pre match too :D
I am going to have to insist he wear latex gloves if he has shake any vermin hands

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

greengooner wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:55 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
I am going to have to insist he wears latex gloves if he has shake any vermin hands

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

Gunner Rob wrote:
I am going to have to insist he wears latex gloves if he has shake any vermin hands

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Make sure you insist THREE TIMES though huh? :lol: :wink:

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:12 pm
Make sure you insist THREE TIMES though huh? :lol: :wink:
Ok ok ok.... I get it :D

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

I think you should encourage him to take an interest in the opposition.

When shaking hands he should try to show an interest. For example, "What happened to your eyebrows?", "Why have you got such a fat tongue?",
"Have you always been a *word censored* or only since you joined the Scum?". It's only polite.

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Fair play to him,and I hope that he has a good day,but the mass mascot thing is just another example of the bollocks that is modern football,the same as T-Shirt cannons,members days,and the chance to "win" an audience with a player if the number on your programme is picked.
There used to be 1 mascot per team,now there are 11 a side.
Great for the kids,but it just drags out that stupid pre-match handshaking bullshit,and reinforces the fake mutual respect bollocks.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Nice one GG!

You need to ensure your son IS Wearing protective Gloves and ensure they are smeared in something that will make the cuntts Very ill half way through the game...

ie: he gets to shake hands with all the scum team. Then they; during the game wipe their brows, their gobs etc etc etc

And suddenly Whooopsa daisy they are all re-visited by the Lasagne Up-Chuck Thing... :lol: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: