Orcs (A) 4th/5th/6th/7th placed trophy Sat 19th August KO 1730 BTSport1

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Rugby Gooner

Re: Orcs (A) 4th/5th/6th/7th placed trophy Sat 19th August KO 1730 BTSport1

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Same old delusional shit,and as usual it was everyone else's fault that we lost,except of course for the players,and the manager. :banghead:
Please Wenger,just fuck off,our club is a joke thanks to you,Kronke and Gazidis.
When Sanchez eventually joins Citeh,you should do the honourable thing and resign,for lying to everyone that he is not leaving,as you also did with Fabregas,Nasri and Van Persie. :twisted:

MrT

Post by MrT »

Have people finally realised that Bellerin is actually shite?

Should've bitten Barcelona's hand off for £50m.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

MrT wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:50 pm

was saying the same thing yesterday

Nick Bendtners Ego

Post by Nick Bendtners Ego »

So Stoke won a game with the lowest possession rate in the PL to date........a classic case of 'illusionary dominance' if ever there was one :roll:

markyp

Post by markyp »

Redarmy wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:58 pm
MrT wrote:

id rather us keep debuchy,get him up to speed then drop beller-end,he is horse shit,he is another player more interested in selfies and the celeb lifestyle than actually representing Arsenal,if barca come back move him on asap

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

All that possession stats is shite....most of it sideways or backwards, i would say Stoke deserved to win

What really got me was when a Stoke player went on a long run and was eventually tackled he lay there tired, the crowd booing as ref did not stop the game....and what do our bunch of tossers do...yeah kick the ball out.....fucking ridiculous

The lack of accountability runs all through the club....stop their wages that will make them fight.....fucking mercenaries

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Redarmy wrote:
MrT wrote:

Some of us have been saying it for the last year or more... :|

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:30 pm
Redarmy wrote:
MrT wrote:

Some of us have been saying it for the last year or more... :|
We went through the same shit with Gibbs all those years back. Played a few decent games once upon a time and then turned to shit once he got a decent contract and felt comfortable. I'm sure there are plenty of others too but I can't be bothered to think back any further into the cesspit of Wanker's dictatorship.

General

Post by General »

Redarmy wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:30 pm
All that possession stats is shite....most of it sideways or backwards, i would say Stoke deserved to win

What really got me was when a Stoke player went on a long run and was eventually tackled he lay there tired, the crowd booing as ref did not stop the game....and what do our bunch of tossers do...yeah kick the ball out.....fucking ridiculous
It happened twice. The second time was when Mustafi tackled the Stoke player. They became distracted and eventually surrendered possession only for the Stoke player to jog straight back on after receiving treatment. It just tells you all you need to know about the mentality of these players and it comes straight from the manager.

I came away today feeling exhausted after watching the chavs and scum slug it out today. No way would we have held out like chavs did considering the intensity of the game, and this was a team that had lost their opening game and were supposed to be in crisis. Not once did you see a single player isolated on the pitch when they were defending. They defended in numbers with 2-3 player always doubling up with purpose not just because they felt obliged to like you often see from our players. Both teams look like a proper footballing outfit - compact, balanced and disciplined and they will both be there or thereabouts come the end of the season.

General

Post by General »

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

General wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:15 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:30 pm

It happened twice. The second time was when Mustafi tackled the Stoke player. They became distracted and eventually surrendered possession only for the Stoke player to jog straight back on after receiving treatment. It just tells you all you need to know about the mentality of these players and it comes straight from the manager.

I came away today feeling exhausted after watching the chavs and scum slug it out today. No way would we have held out like chavs did considering the intensity of the game, and this was a team that had lost their opening game and were supposed to be in crisis. Not once did you see a single player isolated on the pitch when they were defending. They defended in numbers with 2-3 player always doubling up with purpose not just because they felt obliged to like you often see from our players. Both teams look like a proper footballing outfit - compact, balanced and disciplined and they will both be there or thereabouts come the end of the season.
They both got managers who know what they are doing....Wengers team selection, and substitutions at Stoke were borderline insane...
I been saying it for ages Wenger is not right in the head

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Welbeck is a worse finisher than Barndoor was. :|

SPARKSY

Post by SPARKSY »

MrT wrote:

Bellerin is not shit.
When he gets played everywhere else except his own position what do you expect?
And even when he is at right back, with a manager that refuses to work on defending, is it any wonder that his career he is not pushing on, but then that comment could be aimed at any number of players signed by Wenger over the years.

Herd

Post by Herd »

I was mildly irritated on Saturday but it had passed by yesterday ,Zero fucks given by Monday .
Post acceptance of status quo Euphoria is where it's at man .
What starts out as yearning for success becomes finessed into a glorious tragedy of defeat, leaving only a sense of what could have been and
the dawn of a new reality.
As spatial phenomena become distorted through frantic and critical practice, I am left with a tribute to the darkness of our condition.
Breathe ,breathe in the air ,don't be afraid to care . :barscarf:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Awful performance from an awful team of course its all the refs fault though