It's back, other games this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SteveO 35

Re: It's back, other games this weekend

Post by SteveO 35 »

Lovely to see the Chavs having a Wenger of an opening day and that slimy Barcawhore getting his marching orders. More of the same at St James's Park please with the media's favourite ***** fodder Alli finishing up similarly please

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Jon jo Shelvey,what a fucking moron.
An absolutely stupid,unnecessary red card. :roll:

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Spurs already above us. :roll:

Lets pray playing at Wembley causes them issues, as they clearly have a better team than us so we need to hope for other things to help us because our p*ss poor manager and board don't care.

Poldi

Post by Poldi »

robbo10 wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:27 pm
robbo10 wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:26 pm
g88ner wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:58 pm
Poldi wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:41 pm
German Cup weekend:
no surprises/upsets yet

all Bundesliga clubs leading at half time away to lower league teams at their respective matches (including Cologne, Bayern, Dortmund, Frankfurt).
Let me guess, Bayern will be champions. Again. :roll: :lol:
Put your quid on a Bayern,Celtic and PSG treble :rubchin:
Sorry Poldi,that should read Euro!
Different story today - lower team claims 1st Bundesliga scalp:

Hamburger SV lost 3 - 1 away to Osnabrück (3. Liga), who were down to 10 men after just 18 minutes! :shock: :mrgreen: :barscarf:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Barcelona and Real Madrid on Sky wearing virtually the same colours..

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Poldi wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:53 pm
robbo10 wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:27 pm
robbo10 wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:26 pm
g88ner wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:58 pm
Poldi wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:41 pm
German Cup weekend:
no surprises/upsets yet

all Bundesliga clubs leading at half time away to lower league teams at their respective matches (including Cologne, Bayern, Dortmund, Frankfurt).
Let me guess, Bayern will be champions. Again. :roll: :lol:
Put your quid on a Bayern,Celtic and PSG treble :rubchin:
Sorry Poldi,that should read Euro!
Different story today - lower team claims 1st Bundesliga scalp:

Hamburger SV lost 3 - 1 away to Osnabrück (3. Liga), who were down to 10 men after just 18 minutes! :shock: :mrgreen: :barscarf:
I have a soft spot for HSV and St Pauli,the in-laws lived in Hamburg for 10 years and I visited the grounds a few times,the old Volkspark Stadion was a dump though!

Poldi

Post by Poldi »

robbo10 wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:36 pm

I have a soft spot for HSV and St Pauli,the in-laws lived in Hamburg for 10 years and I visited the grounds a few times,the old Volkspark Stadion was a dump though!
:shock: Both Hamburg clubs? Don't tell anyone over there - though I know quite a few Paulianer who grew up as HSV fans and then converted to St. Pauli due to political correctness :rubchin:
Been to the old Volkspark only once, the old Millerntor a couple of times, both were dumps at the time (who cares as long as you're team is winning?)

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Poldi wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:08 pm
robbo10 wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:36 pm

:shock: Both Hamburg clubs? Don't tell anyone over there - though I know quite a few Paulianer who grew up as HSV fans and then converted to St. Pauli due to political correctness :rubchin:
Been to the old Volkspark only once, the old Millerntor a couple of times, both were dumps at the time (who cares as long as you're team is winning?)
ha ha ha,Like I said,a soft spot,I look for their results but that's about it,St Pauli's ground was tiny from what I remember,with huge nets behind each goal to stop the ball going onto the Dom fairground behind,security at HSV let me and my father-in-law walk unapposed all round the Volkspark,on the pitch and everywhere,haven't been out there for many years but loved Hamburg as a town,

Poldi

Post by Poldi »

Yes, Hamburg is a nice town albeit now without a team still competing in the DFB-Pokal: St.Pauli followed HSV's DFB-Pokal-exit with a 2-1 defeat away to 3. Liga club Paderborn... (Norderstedt, Uwe Seeler's home club, went out yesterday).

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

xisstential wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:54 pm
greengooner wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:14 pm
xisstential wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:07 pm
Can anybody catch Huddersfield??
We spent a season saying the same thing about Leicester, how'd that turn out?
Beat them twice....as our Glorious Leader will tell you...."The other teams didn't do their job".
do you write his press releases :D

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

Bradywasking wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:25 pm
Barcelona and Real Madrid on Sky wearing virtually the same colours..
and doing the same diving, Suarez not punished and gains a penalty and divenaldo get a harsh 2nd yellow for a stumble in the box, mind you im delighted the preening prick got the first yellow for getting his pecs out as per, what a diva!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

That horseshit that all the JCL hipster "world soccer" fans love, El Diveco, is the most over-rated pile of fucking cheating diving injury-feigning shit in the history of the game. For every bit of genuine decent skill you see, you get 3 dives. Adult men carrying on like teenaged drama queens. Shameful pack of cúnts. :oops: :roll: :censored:

At least with her 5 match ban the Ladyboy Dive-aldo can get back in the gym and work on her tiny little bitch gym "muscles". :lol: :oops:

postmanPat91

Post by postmanPat91 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:09 pm
That horseshit that all the JCL hipster "world soccer" fans love, El Diveco, is the most over-rated pile of fucking cheating diving injury-feigning shit in the history of the game. For every bit of genuine decent skill you see, you get 3 dives. Adult men carrying on like teenaged drama queens. Shameful pack of cúnts. :oops: :roll: :censored:

At least with her 5 match ban the Ladyboy Dive-aldo can get back in the gym and work on her tiny little bitch gym "muscles". :lol: :oops:
The skinny streak of piss 8) :lol:

NickF

Post by NickF »

DB10GOONER wrote:

Alexis against Leicester last season from the throw-in was one of the most embarrassing things I have seen on a football pitch.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

NickF wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:14 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

Alexis against Leicester last season from the throw-in was one of the most embarrassing things I have seen on a football pitch.
Yeah. It was fucking cringeworthy. :oops: :oops: